Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Whoa

Too soon, man.
    Better soon than never.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If it were true I dont think Id be bragging about such, possible 10,000 diseases. Anyway I wonder how it'd have been possible to do it he got married at 22 divorced 4 times but each time he divorced he married again that same year with the final divorce in 2014, he's single now. So he slept with 10,000 women basically all while married, now thats something I really wouldnt brag about.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I'm with JJ on this one. I'm sure he's fukked plenty of women, but 10k is a different woman every night for over 27 years. Unless he's having an orgy nightly, there's just no way. Right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Like he counted everyone what a joke every man in the world exaggerate with woman massively

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    so how is his health

wasn't he super close to death a few months ago?

saw some recent vids of him and his face looks ready to explode like ultimate warrior's did right before his heart exploded

He had an intestinal blockage. He also has been diagnosed with alcoholic cardiomyopathy, which is alcoholic heart failure.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Like he counted everyone what a joke every man in the world exaggerate with woman massively

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

10,000 women = 1 woman per day* 10,000 days => 27.39 years.

Even if these women were readily available, it's a lie considering the chances.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Spirituality is the best way forward, not the number of women you screwed or the amount of fancy cars you drove.
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave bhoor 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Still remember watching that, but they never showed it. Guess they had a delay even back then. Wanted to see it so bad as a deranged youngster.
    Back in the days of the old cheater boxes.

Was a fukked up event for sure. I was watching back then and remember that night.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Back in 1994, I was living/working out in Canonsburg, Pa and I drove back to my hometown and stopped at a Subway near my home around 1 in the morning(Subway used to be open late back then) and Owen Hart and Rad Radford(Louie Spicolli) were in the Subway with 2 girls discussing travel plans for their next event(They had just done a show in my hometown) and while the Subway girl was making my food, she was all excited and said "Do you know who that is? That is Rad Radford and Owen Hart!" I turned and looked at them and said "Never heard of them" (I knew who Owen Hart was) While she was making my sub, both Owen and Spicolli came up to the counter and asked for directions to route 22, and I swear they were at least 4 inches shorter than me and I am exactly 6 foot and at that time was probably 170 pounds and those guys looked tiny. It was weird to see these pro wrestlers in person and be so small despite their inflated stats that claim that they were so much larger.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Back in 1994, I was living/working out in Canonsburg, Pa and I drove back to my hometown and stopped at a Subway near my home around 1 in the morning(Subway used to be open late back then) and Owen Hart and Rad Radford(Louie Spicolli) were in the Subway with 2 girls discussing travel plans for their next event(They had just done a show in my hometown) and while the Subway girl was making my food, she was all excited and said "Do you know who that is? That is Rad Radford and Owen Hart!" I turned and looked at them and said "Never heard of them" (I knew who Owen Hart was) While she was making my sub, both Owen and Spicolli came up to the counter and asked for directions to route 22, and I swear they were at least 4 inches shorter than me and I am exactly 6 foot and at that time was probably 170 pounds and those guys looked tiny. It was weird to see these pro wrestlers in person and be so small despite their inflated stats that claim that they were so much larger.
    Not far from me

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Still remember watching that, but they never showed it. Guess they had a delay even back then. Wanted to see it so bad as a deranged youngster.

If you remember than you'll remember they were showing a promo for the match, they weren't showing the ring and he slipped prior to his entrance, not during his entrance... so there was no delay or editing, it wasn't shown because they were showing something else.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I'm close to that. Masturbating counts right?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Lol yea thats a funny thing when you realize a lot of guys in show biz arnt as tall as they appear on tv.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just finished watching it... what memories. Best 30 for 30 ever.

I've been away from wrestling for a long time... never knew Flair's son died. Never knew that Flair's daughter became a pro wrestler.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I just finished it too. Well done 30 for 30.

jjgold

every 30 for 30 is good lol

Same thing every new one comes out

best ever..lol

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

best ever..lol
    Sour puzzz

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

best ever..lol
    I was about to make the same comment

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Tell you what, he is one banged up dude but it seems his mental health is much better now than in the past, which is good.

Can't believe how great HHH and Hogan look. Some guys just get it and take care of themselves and other guts just waste it.

Always boggles my mind.

As for the size of these guys...remwmber the smaller you are the easier it is to pack on the muscles and appearance of beast mode and also cut fat. If you're 6'4 it'd take 24/ 7 in the gym and 10k calories a day to just maintain that look.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If you believe that, you also believe wrestling is real.

I believe it was Wilt Chamberlain who made that same exact claim. Do the math people to discover how fckin ridiculous that claim is.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I am sorry he claimed 20,000 which is double the craziness

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12310...ep-20000-women

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I met him in a hotel lobby in downtown LA about 6 months ago, and I kind of believe it, the old man was trying to pick up on bitches left and right

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Tell you what, he is one banged up dude but it seems his mental health is much better now than in the past, which is good.

Can't believe how great HHH and Hogan look. Some guys just get it and take care of themselves and other guts just waste it.

Always boggles my mind.

As for the size of these guys...remwmber the smaller you are the easier it is to pack on the muscles and appearance of beast mode and also cut fat. If you're 6'4 it'd take 24/ 7 in the gym and 10k calories a day to just maintain that look.
    HHH cleaned his act as soon as HBK left due to back injury in 98. He was never a hard drug user anyway, not like HBK or his other buddies, Waltman and Nash.

Hogan is a closeted coke head...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

It was weird to see these pro wrestlers in person and be so small despite their inflated stats that claim that they were so much larger.
    That type of lying is even worse in basketball, baseball and football.
    And everyone whose seen the players knows about 20-50% of them have
    been lying about their official height since high school. It's the agents
    who tell them not to say anything about the marketing adjustment.

now. Ric Flair 10 thousand is 5 different, unique women every single
    week for 40 years of your life with. 5 separate women Every Week. 40 Years.
    No sick time. No time to do anything normal but fukk.

Obviously, it's bullshit. Maybe 1,000.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That type of lying is even worse in basketball, baseball and football.
    And everyone whose seen the players knows about 20-50% of them have
    been lying about their official height since high school. It's the agents
    who tell them not to say anything about the marketing adjustment.

now. Ric Flair 10 thousand is 5 different, unique women every single
    week for 40 years of your life with. 5 separate women Every Week. 40 Years.
    No sick time. No time to do anything normal but fukk.

Obviously, it's bullshit. Maybe 1,000.
    I have fukked 150+ women since 2003 and Im not famous or anything, was a singer for a rock band for 4-5 years and a club DJ for 2-3 years... so that helped...
    '
    Think Ric with his fame and $ can easily do 10 times my fuckery in the same amount of time, why not?

10k sounds crazy... but maybe he is in the middle... 3-5k women, impressive nonetheless

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I have fukked 150+ women since 2003 and Im not famous or anything, was a singer for a rock band for 4-5 years and a club DJ for 2-3 years... so that helped...
    '
    Think Ric with his fame and $ can easily do 10 times my fuckery in the same amount of time, why not?

10k sounds crazy... but maybe he is in the middle... 3-5k women, impressive nonetheless
    I was thinking 1k too low, maybe 2-3k max after that it gets impractical
    unless there are many, many times where 5-10 women at once
    and to find them all unique non-repeaters, this would have had to been organized
    and deliberate, with lots of help arranging it.

When I heard him in a radio interview he said there are lots of blackout periods.
    So if there were 10 women in the room he would probably think he porked them all
    but would not even remember.

1-3k nothin' more to say. On to my day. btw math says even if he did
    10 times more than you, and for every year of 40 years straight, it
    would only be 6k.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-08-17 at 08:49 AM.

jjgold

He’s one of the biggest bullshit artist ever, I slept with 13,000

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Ric was probably being modest... i've heard over 12k women have taken a ride on Ol Space Mountain.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

woooooo

woooooo

woooooooooooo

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Hed have probably died from Syphillis by know if that were true.Just trying to make some money,know that his career is done.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Didn't know he wrestled for so long. The ending was a shame. Seeing him have to come back a shell of his former self. Had the nice retirement with the sweet chin music, which I didn't know about either, but came back anyway.

Also had no clue his daughter was a wrassler. Was a good watch. Miss the good ole days. I think it was better because it actually seemed like it could be real, or you would at least get locked into the story. I gave up when it just became so phony. Or when I wasn't a kid anymore. Either way.

Snowball

I gave up when it just became so phony.
    Was ALWAYS 100% FAKE.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Didn't know he wrestled for so long. The ending was a shame. Seeing him have to come back a shell of his former self. Had the nice retirement with the sweet chin music, which I didn't know about either, but came back anyway.

Also had no clue his daughter was a wrassler. Was a good watch. Miss the good ole days. I think it was better because it actually seemed like it could be real, or you would at least get locked into the story. I gave up when it just became so phony. Or when I wasn't a kid anymore. Either way.
    Most Wrestlers don't know when to hang it up,look at Dynamite Kid,dudes crippled and living in a nursing home know.

First 1234 Last