TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 783

I'll give you one more free be but you got to promise to vote for that person in ~2060?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

What about Cuban? He's still thinking about it always.

Didn't Kanye already announce? lol

There's always The Rock. Maybe he can be Oprah's VP.

Will Smith? Fresh Prince anyone?

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah Cuban is a good choice. That's how you've got to think. That's what our society is coming to but I watch him on Sharktank. He's pretty good but I think Oprah is the choice. Trust me, I'd rather see Cuban and lose my wager but I feel sorry for all the people who bow down to the success of black people.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    Yeah Cuban is a good choice. That's how you've got to think. That's what our society is coming to but I watch him on Sharktank. He's pretty good but I think Oprah is the choice. Trust me, I'd rather see Cuban and lose my wager but I feel sorry for all the people who bow down to the success of black people.
    So basically you have to be a famous billionaire? That does narrow the field.

Jeff Bezos have any interest?
    Of course there's Zuckerberg. A little awkward, but still a good communicator and smart as can be.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey man, I like you. You're listening to me. Tell me you'll vote for who is gonna win with 88% of the popular vote in around 2060 and I'll tell you who that is and I'll p.m. you who is my top prospect or someone like him to win in 2028 after Oprah does her 8 years. But you got to keep this silent, it's just for me and you. I want to make some money off this before the lines come down.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey man, I like you. You're listening to me. Tell me you'll vote for who is gonna win with 88% of the popular vote in around 2060 and I'll tell you who that is and I'll p.m. you who is my top prospect or someone like him to win in 2028 after Oprah does her 8 years. But you got to keep this silent, it's just for me and you. I want to make some money off this before the lines come down.
    2060? Man I'll probably be dead. Maybe we all will be.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I'd like to go back to Presidents who actually have some experience and pedigree and not just experience in being famous or branding.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah 2060.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Both parties have few real contenders.Ted Cruz is a serious force. If Dems are smart they will find a young moderate , a Bill Clinton/Al Gore type. They can't win with Oprah, Sanders, Warren.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Oprah lmao a women,a black women, good luck. They better start ramping up the racial tensions even more for her to have a chance

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Oprah lmao a women,a black women, good luck. They better start ramping up the racial tensions even more for her to have a chance
    Trump will make that easy.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump will make that easy.
    Yah just like he did for Hillary

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yah just like he did for Hillary
    Trump wasn't President then. And Hillary is not black.

pilebuck13

Trump wasn't President then. And Hillary is not black.
    Lol. D2 all for oprah 2020 I actually wouldn’t mind oprah especially over someone like Hillary...if she wasn’t compromised, spending vacations with the obamas. That’s enough for me to not trust her having America’s best Interest in mind. And not treat America first, she would be all immigration ultra progressive lib tard social issue crazy. We can’t have that. Trump saved this country, Hillary would have completely finished selling it out.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol. D2 all for oprah 2020 I actually wouldn’t mind oprah especially over someone like Hillary...if she wasn’t compromised, spending vacations with the obamas. That’s enough for me to not trust her having America’s best Interest in mind. And not treat America first, she would be all immigration ultra progressive lib tard social issue crazy. We can’t have that. Trump saved this country, Hillary would have completely finished selling it out.
    When did I say that. Fake News.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

I think she might pick Ellen to be her vice-president. This will be classic.

pilebuck13

I think she might pick Ellen to be her vice-president. This will be classic.
    fuk it I they should run a tranny...I mean what else do they have to lose.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

That's next!

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's not funny.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Fairlay has a whole bunch of markets for the 2020 election

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Keep an eye on Wash Gov Jay Inslee. People don't like the war on marijuana. Trump had a chance and fvcked this up. Inslee is solid.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Both parties have few real contenders.Ted Cruz is a serious force. If Dems are smart they will find a young moderate , a Bill Clinton/Al Gore type. They can't win with Oprah, Sanders, Warren.
    Oprah would absolutely destroy Trump, or anyone else, if she decides to run.

Sad, but true.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Oprah would absolutely destroy Trump, or anyone else, if she decides to run.

Sad, but true.
    Yah right lol...

Agenda setting identity politics fuk that

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Oprah coming soon

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yah right lol...

Agenda setting identity politics fuk that
    This country is getting more brown by the day (she would obviously roll with the minority vote), and Oprah is also loved by white women, who won Trump the election.

It would be a landslide. The POTUS election has become a popularity contest, and Oprah has star power that all politicians and businesspeople could only dream of - Trump included.

I'm just not convinced she'd be dumb enough to actually run.

pilebuck13

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

What about Cuban? He's still thinking about it always.

Didn't Kanye already announce? lol

There's always The Rock. Maybe he can be Oprah's VP.

Will Smith? Fresh Prince anyone?
    Susan Rice is the most qualified, unless, of course, it's Hillary. Hillary is the most qualified ever, did you know that?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Why would anyone tie up money this long for a contest that could change hands just from one thing happening a week before an election? Kinda like Emails and how they changed everything even tho the other guy was insulting the handicap, his very own voters when he said these zombies would still vote for him if he shot someone, Mexicans, Woman etc.., The list goes on and on. Ya have to go with the Republican. The bar is set way to high for a Democrat. Heck Howard Dean yell Yoohoo and lost his bid to become President and like i said this years winner well he was insulting the handicap, his very own voters when he said these zombies would still vote for him if he shot someone, Mexicans, Woman etc..,

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Why would anyone tie up money this long for a contest that could change hands just from one thing happening a week before an election? Kinda like Emails and how they changed everything even tho the other guy was insulting the handicap, his very own voters when he said these zombies would still vote for him if he shot someone, Mexicans, Woman etc.., The list goes on and on. Ya have to go with the Republican. The bar is set way to high for a Democrat. Heck Howard Dean yell Yoohoo and lost his bid to become President and like i said this years winner well he was insulting the handicap, his very own voters when he said these zombies would still vote for him if he shot someone, Mexicans, Woman etc..,
    Because that's why we love Trump, he has the one thing that liberals and feminists will never have......

A set of balls, he doesn't give a s*** if you like what he says or not he's a grown man and he'll say whatever the f*** he wants.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If Hillary couldn't beat Trump... what makes you think any Dem could?

Dems lost their best chance.

Trump rolls.... 2 terms.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

oprah made me over 10% and there is no chance she is running lol

weightwatchers stock jumped on this news... lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you could fly to the uk and place a bet

the streets are filled with brick and mortar shops, will hill, ladbrokes etc

they usually take big bets, and i guess you could also spread it around

although i dont think the price has value right now, at +100 to +150

you dont know who will be running against him, you dont know if he will run, plus with his current approval rating being the lowest of any president, i dont know how he gets reelected
    get a ticket on a concorde like jet and fly over there and lay down a bunch of fifty dollar bets.... sounds like a great way to make money.....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

pretty sure it wasn't woohoo, but rather a one-syllable "aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh!!!!!"

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If Hillary couldn't beat Trump... what makes you think any Dem could?

Dems lost their best chance.
    She was a terrible candidate.
    Trump will have a harder time in 2020.
    That is pretty much agreed upon.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

trump wins 2020 election... +225. either that or oprah. really time for me to consider moving to the Cayman Islands.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    She was a terrible candidate.
    Trump will have a harder time in 2020.
    That is pretty much agreed upon.
    How was she terrible? Came from a political family... Husband former President. Endorsed by Obama. What went wrong???

The next Dem candidate won't even come close to those statistics.

First 123 Last