antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

guys we really need more facts about this before anything can be done. we dont know the full story.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

antifoil
    Update your status

now is not the right time to talk about gun control. we need to help these people heal with our thoughts and prayers.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    now is not the right time to talk about gun control. we need to help these people heal with our thoughts and prayers.
    this is another thing i dont get about religious ppl. if prayers helped then they wouldnt have been killed in the first place. also why is getting killed bad if you are religious? dont you just go to heaven or get a bunch of virgins?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Don't see any reference in the last couple of pages, but according to WSJ this guy was never supposed to be able to buy a gun in the first place. He was convicted for DV in 2013 under a court martial while in the military which should have DQ'd him from owning a gun. However, the military failed to transmit the conviction to the FBI for it to be updated in the NICS system so he sailed through the background checks. He bought one gun in 2016 and another this year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gunmans...83004?mod=e2tw

antifoil
    Update your status

it was God's will. it not to us to understand God's plan.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

God gave of us all free will.. We do what is wrong even when we know it's wrong and God won't stop us even if it harms innocent others.. Man is flawed and for that the world we all live in is flawed and innocent people can and do suffer..

One of the ten commandments is thou shall not kill though... I think that's a no no unless you are defending your life or the lives of others from pure evil..

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Wrong on all counts. No surprise to those of us who aren't delusional.
    It's crazy how easily some you guys fall for actual fake news. Numerous posts in here saying this guy was ANTIFA. I don't give a shit if he is or isn't but if you're going to attack something at least be on point.

https://www.snopes.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ting-fake-news
    On his '14 Colorado Voter Reg he designated UAF as his party affiliation. Thats a collection of Attention Whores & Che Guevara wannabes who named their group United Against Facism. Snopes will never ever tell you this. Snopes is not an actual Fact-Checking Website, it just pretends to be one on the Internet.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    jesus is fine and if christians actually acted like him i would be fine with them. i could do whatever i wanted to them and they would just turn the other cheek and give me bread and fish.
    i dont like groups that act morally superior and try to take away the rights of everyone else because of it. those type of ppl are the reason why crimes without victims like gambling, prostitution, obscenity, and drugs are illegal. you cant even show deadpool in a movie theater that serves alcohol without the mormons trying to shut you down in utah.

this is another thing i dont get about religious ppl. if prayers helped then they wouldnt have been killed in the first place. also why is getting killed bad if you are religious? dont you just go to heaven or get a bunch of virgins?
    I do see where you're coming from. I'm not here to persuade anyone in their beliefs etc. But... there's a few things you need to understand.

I ran across a variety of different people throughout my life that had different religious views. Lutheran, Catholics, Christians... and so on. And of course... some people just didn't believe.

You're always going to run into that one religious person that's a tad "over the top" they just preach everything about Jesus... but they don't necessarily "act" in their lives holier. If that makes any sense? Why do people do that? I don't know?

If you want to call it being a hypocrite? So be it. Some people aren't strong internally than others.

But... to round out your life... a person needs some sort of spiritual guidance... and hopefully they learn from an accurate source.

As for your comments about prayers.... etc. Being more holy doesn't mean life will be perfect. Good things happen... bad things happen. Life will be life.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    On his '14 Colorado Voter Reg he designated UAF as his party affiliation. Thats a collection of Attention Whores & Che Guevara wannabes who named their group United Against Facism. Snopes will never ever tell you this. Snopes is not an actual Fact-Checking Website, it just pretends to be one on the Internet.
    Source?

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Source?
    Nevermind. Apparently "UAF" is the abbreviation used for "Unaffiliated" in Colorado. Creates obvious problems, this choice of abbreviation and whod've thunk it? How is one to Register beneath that Attention Whore Party?

I still believe the monster was a Leftist though. He did "like" CNN. And a load of Atheist pages/groups on FB.

Leftists are trying to destroy the Faith of Americans, eradicate their Beliefs. Not a Good Thing.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The main issues in this country right now are due to lobbyists/political system...clear as fukkin day

Big Pharma, NRA, etc

So sad how the masses just constantly bitch back and forth.....left vs right while the problems get worse and worse...

Are we ever going to wake up and demand changes or are we going to continue to argue about the same old meaningless garbage that gets nobody nowhere?

Im guilty of it too sometimes but I’m slowly losing interest in arguing. Think of all the arguments and energy people spend about Trump or Obama and ask yourself where that got them??

Bottom line...Wake the fukk up, Dems or Repubs we’re getting fukked either way while a select few ON BOTH SIDES run the show and laugh to the bank
    It'll never happen. Repubs and dems want their bill passed, not the other side. The other party could write up the exact same thing, but the names on it mean more than the content.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

exactly, what's the purpose of having a f'n "Divine Plan" if any fukstick with an automatic rifle or Bible can fuk it up with either a few bullets on the one hand, or a few prayers on the other.....

it's a goddam Divine Plan, for f'n chrissakes!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    It'll never happen. Repubs and dems want their bill passed, not the other side. The other party could write up the exact same thing, but the names on it mean more than the content.
    agreed but I’m more talking about the masses...even on here you can see a perfect example of it. Neverending bickering and arguing about nonsense that is a drop in the bucket compared to the real problems we have in this country.

No doubt about it they like to keep it this way...keep the masses on both sides against eachother while the select few at the top do whatever’s bet for their bottom line, not the people

Mainsteam media helps keep it this way and it’s not just dumb people arguing...highly educated people continue to push their sides while not even realizing that they’re part of the herd getting played like a fiddle by lobbyists and scumbag politicians

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Like Trump said before the best bill in the world could be put in front of the Dems and it won't get one vote.. Dems are in FULL resistance mode still.. Then you have 2 or 3 Republican Senators that don't like Trump and are blocking as well.... Makes everything very difficult to pass now...

It's a joke. The loser in all this is the American people.. DRAIN THE SWAMP in Washington and get Senators in that actually care about the peoples needs more then their own party agenda...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-07-17 at 12:24 PM.

khicks26

thoughts and prayers

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

walkin' in the park just the other day baby, and whattya, whattya thiinnnkkkk IIIIIIII ssssaaawwwwwwwwww?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    Dumbass

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Nope. Try "Antifa". Guy was a lefty.
    You still have the pic of your sister with shit stains as your avatar?

I don’t know the political leanings of the murdering terrorist. Neither do you. We do know he was white, ex-military and angry. Those are facts.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Christians are directly under attack in the US. Thru media, thru gay marriage, thru political correctness. It's time for Christians to stand up and have their voices heard, elect Christian politicians, and start do something about the godless athiest evil people that the current school system is producing. I take pleasure in knowing that this piece of shit is in hell right now because he was an athiest. There's no forgiveness for him. He's going to be burning for trillions of years.

Reality is under assault. Verbal confusion reigns. Truth and illusion have merged. Mental chaos makes it hard to fathom what is happening. We feel trapped in a hall of mirrors. Exposed lies are answered with other lies. The rational is countered with the irrational. Cognitive dissonance prevails. We endure a disquieting shame and even guilt. Tens of millions of Americans, especially women, undocumented workers, Muslims and African-Americans, suffer the acute anxiety of being pursued by a predator. All this is by design. Demagogues always infect the governed with their own psychosis.
    “The comparison between totalitarianism and psychosis is not incidental,” the psychiatrist Joost A.M. Meerloo wrote in his book “The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing.” “Delusional thinking inevitably creeps into every form of tyranny and despotism. Unconscious backward forces come into action. Evil powers from the archaic past return. An automatic compulsion to go on to self-destruction develops, to justify one mistake with a new one; to enlarge and expand the vicious pathological circle becomes the dominating end of life. The frightened man, burdened by a culture he does not understand, retreats into the brute’s fantasy of limitless power in order to cover up the vacuum inside himself. This fantasy starts with the leaders and is later taken over by the masses they oppress.”

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/american-psychosis-3/

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The Air Force really screwed up not putting that POS in the Federal database. It's bad enough that he beat his wife and cracked a baby's skull, but now to find out he also made death threats against his superiors, tried to sneak guns into an Air Force base(presumably to carry out those threats) and that he also escaped a mental hospital while in custody. How the fuq does the military, forget to put this obviously dangerous POS in the database?

I own guns and am for lawful possession of firearms and I realize that even if he was in the database, he could have acquired guns illegally, but it's situations like this that exacerbate the problem.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like Trump said before the best bill in the world could be put in front of the Dems and it won't get one vote.. Dems are in FULL resistance mode still.. Then you have 2 or 3 Republican Senators that don't like Trump and are blocking as well.... Makes everything very difficult to pass now...

It's a joke. The loser in all this is the American people.. DRAIN THE SWAMP in Washington and get Senators in that actually care about the peoples needs more then their own party agenda...
    It'd help if they drafted good bills. The healthcare bill sucks and their new tax plan isn't much better.
    The Dems learned from Republicans about FULL resistance mode.

antifoil
    Update your status

You are so delusional. The prayers were answered. God used his wisdom and mercy to grant these people passage to heaven. They came to church that Sunday and prayed for God to speak to them. He granted their wish. God is great and all powerful.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It'd help if they drafted good bills. The healthcare bill sucks and their new tax plan isn't much better.
    The Dems learned from Republicans about FULL resistance mode.
    I know it goes both ways and I'm not blind to it. It's sad and I don't like it..

Senators on both sides of the Democratic and Republican parties should always look out for the American people first but they resist everything if their party calls for it so in turn that helps them in the next re-election... The more a President can fail in office the better the chance the other Party will win in the next President election..

I will say the Democrats are VERY united right now in resisting and doing just that... ...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Everyone mourns in their own way DDD.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You are so delusional. The prayers were answered. God used his wisdom and mercy to grant these people passage to heaven. They came to church that Sunday and prayed for God to speak to them. He granted their wish. God is great and all powerful.
    Further proof that organized religion is nothing more than Kool-aid for the ignorant.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Further proof that organized religion is nothing more than Kool-aid for the ignorant.
    Haters gonna hate...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

too many nuts with guns in TX

possible active shooter near the Vigil

I doubt its related, maybe just nearby domestic incident?

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...in-floresville

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Haters gonna hate...
    And dummies like yourself put blind faith in some book that is filled with more bullshit than a jj story.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Only on this forum can a bunch of Chrsitians get killed and a bunch if fkin hardcore athiest and libtards bash Jesus. You cant make this shit up,dumb fuks, by the way all u athiest all your hate comes against Christians. All the celebrity athiest they will never say shit against muslims,fkin pathetic pussies.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Only on this forum can a bunch of Chrsitians get killed and a bunch if fkin hardcore athiest and libtards bash Jesus. You cant make this shit up,dumb fuks, by the way all u athiest all your hate comes against Christians. All the celebrity athiest they will never say shit against muslims,fkin pathetic pussies.
    No hate for Jesus, just organized religion & people that say they are Christians. But act nothing like a Christian. Jesus himself was not to fond of either of those things. He hung with the people the church thought were not good enough.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Also don't you find it strange that a bunch of Christians hang out on a gambling forum? Something else you Christians should not be doing.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Also don't you find it strange that a bunch of Christians hang out on a gambling forum? Something else you Christians should not be doing.
    Christians arent perfect and the ones who say they are are hypocrites. But dont forget all the good Christians do in this world. If it wasnt for the money they give,the volunteer work they do and countless other things. This world would be a mess without Christians a fkin wreck. I dont care if you dont believe in Jesus thats your choice,but these hardcore athiest in this worls are so hung up on everytbimg Christians do just because they are missing something in there life. And like i said the athiest is all against the Christians they never go after Muslims cause most of the Hardcore athiest are libtards.So yes im a Christian,I love Jesus and i love Gambling. So sue me for being on here,im a terrible person

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Clutch, what is your favorite Bible verse?

First ... 1112131415 Last