CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Ncaaf 11 / 4 / 17

UAB -10.5
    AF -5
    Kansas St / Texas Tech - UNDER ( ? ) - Why the ?......I will bet the under(good news to ppl looking to fade)but feel a lot price action changes on this one. Game opened at 63 ( 9 TD'S) and line on uptick. With a Noon start (EST.) I would think,many looking to bet over. It would not surprise me that about 1/2 HR. before kick off , the betting syndicates, bringing this line below 63....or above 66.5...( 9 TD's + a FG + ANOTHER SCORE) At 1st glance a easy over..and it may be so.......but not so fast my friends! TT has had plenty of problems in the kicking game, since Hatfield got injured. So 4 th and 2 @ K ST 20....they will go for it, increasing the likely hood of more scoring.....but I'am hearing there is a good chance that Hatfield will play 2marrow. As for K-ST,they have a great kicker in ** Crane,who can hit it from 60+yards!! Hey guys don't get me wrong there are many other reasons to bet the under OR over. But the way I see it,once we get into this 9 TD total area.....just one or two 5-7 min. drives,and only coming away with 3 pts or zero,can make the under come in !! Guys I know these two teams can score.....man if this one goes into OT....They can score 42 points in a flash !!............Still got more work to do on other games.......so tail,fade,pass.........a profitable day to all..................................... .................BOL

CappinTerp

wake +14.5
    texas +7...................................... ........................................ ........................................ gl

CappinTerp

​oregon st +7...................................... ........................................ .....................................gl

CappinTerp

Get that 63 total on TT/K ST ......if u like the under !!

CappinTerp

Man that 75 yard TD..................................HURT !!!

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Let's get the Eager Beaver money today

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

how about maryland over rutgers? big steam

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Let's get the Eager Beaver money today
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    how about maryland over rutgers? big steam
    Man , loosing games in a bad way....sooooo close....still a looser !! MD / RUT...No opinion.....best of luck guys.....may take a few days off....after that missed FG...then a KSU score....now OT....blah ,blah,.....ect!!!