Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

NFL Owners being Deposed in the Kaepernick Collusion Case

Many NFL owners will be deposed and asked to turn over cell phone records and emails. So far, Jones, McNair and Kraft have been confirmed with more to come. This should be fun.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Jerry Jones incriminating bombshell email leaked this morning...

Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave SharpAngles 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jerry Jones incriminating bombshell email leaked this morning...

WTF is that?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Lawyers gotta be loving all this SJW nonsense

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

I hope the e-mails say, "Gee, I'd sure like to sign Kaep, but he's just not a good quarterback".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF is this all about?

Jerry Jones can't get it up with a 400 LB black chick sucking him through a glory hole through a blanket hanging from the fukkin ceiling?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I love it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Great, just what we need. Another collusion.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Not a chance in he'll any owner gets deposed. Motions, summary pleadings, etc the case will be dismissed before any owner gives up his emails.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

All incredibly rich old white men do this.......

Nothing to see here........

Unless Trump wants to take his NFL vendetta one step further........

lakerboy

These owners are dumb though. They should have colluded to get one team to sign him. Cut him in camp saying he can't play. Game over. Move on
    Last edited by lakerboy; 11-03-17 at 06:57 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

They got Jim Irsay's phone too. waiting to see the contact list of "not my drug dealer"
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-03-17 at 06:50 PM.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

nfl is a shitty product regardless

fukk these kneelers assholes

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

"Owners", what a racist term. THEY DON"T OWN THE PLAYERS!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Houston Nutt, I mean Kaepernick may get the last laugh. You dig enough. you're bound to find something. I can't believe how dumb these owners and especially Roger Goodell to let this shit go on so long.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Houston Nutt, I mean Kaepernick may get the last laugh. You dig enough. you're bound to find something. I can't believe how dumb these owners and especially Roger Goodell to let this shit go on so long.
    it's really quite a spectacle to see a multi billion dollar business get water boarded for this long without them putting a firm stop to it. Just completely and utterly bone headed of them to play the "lets just wait it out and hopefully it disappears approach" they should have bit the bullet, taken the pr/ratings/overall TEMPORARY revenue decline and made a firm decision on this a year ago.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If there are any emails from an owner that explicitly state they were colluding, then those dumbasses deserve to learn a $50,000,000 lesson. If any of them are dumb enough to write it down and send it, they deserve to lose.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    it's really quite a spectacle to see a multi billion dollar business get water boarded for this long without them putting a firm stop to it. Just completely and utterly bone headed of them to play the "lets just wait it out and hopefully it disappears approach" they should have bit the bullet, taken the pr/ratings/overall TEMPORARY revenue decline and made a firm decision on this a year ago.
    Roger Goodell has been absolutely horrible the last few years. I don't know how he can last another term? He is dysfunctional. As soon as Kaepernick started this shit, he should have nipped it in the bud. He still hasn't done a damn thing to address the concussion issue, he just sweeps everything under the rug, hoping people will somehow ignore it. Refs totally control the game which has taken the spontaneity and joy out of the sport and he sits on his thumbs. He has to be one of the worst commish's ever. Jerry Jones may be secretly setting this dumb ass up because he can't stand the guy.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Didn't this guy "cut himself"....??? I mean he refused his option on his contract, right ????? So, tough s...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Is Kaepernick a sellout if he signs with the Texans?

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Kaepernick is a backup-level quarterback that simply isn't talented enough to warrant the ensuing media circle that'll follow.

Ironically, it's the liberals and media's fault he isn't being signed. They're writing all these articles and head coaches don't want that BS.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    Kaepernick is a backup-level quarterback that simply isn't talented enough to warrant the ensuing media circle that'll follow.
    ^This

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i am sick and tired of all these liberals talking about kaepernick. he wouldn't be near as good as tom savage. savage was respectable 19-44 against a terrible defense. he even had a touchdown pass to hopkins. it was a beautiful pass into two defenders where hopkins used this athleticism to make the catch. very few QBs could make that throw.

the fake news would have you believe he was bad, so they could shove it in our faces that kaepernick would be better.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is going to win

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

You don't have to be a legal mastermind to win the case.

Besides the subpoenaed records, you have this simple logic: of the other thirty-one (31) NFL franchises (can't count SF as he optioned out), there is AT LEAST one QB on the active roster or practice squad who he is DEMONSTRABLY and HISTORICALLY better than. People are focusing on him starting or being the first backup. No. Focus on him simply being on a roster. The e-mails, texts, faxes, etc. are just icing.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post

Ironically, it's the liberals and media's fault he isn't being signed. They're writing all these articles and head coaches don't want that BS.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I don't get it. A guy like Ray Rice had his career end because signing him would be a PR nightmare. It's essentially the exact same scenario for Kaep. Any team that signs him would have a massive PR nightmare, and huge distraction for the team. Any bum could defend this shit it court. Also, wasn't it rumored that he turned down a contract in the off season?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He deserves a chance because he’s better than half the quarterbacks in the league, rice was not

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    I don't get it. A guy like Ray Rice had his career end because signing him would be a PR nightmare. It's essentially the exact same scenario for Kaep. Any team that signs him would have a massive PR nightmare, and huge distraction for the team. Any bum could defend this shit it court. Also, wasn't it rumored that he turned down a contract in the off season?
    You are comparing Kap with rice?

slambam

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Neither were signed because they're PR nightmares. Completely different circumstances, but their NFL careers largely ended because teams didn't want to take the PR hit. Both would have caused a ton of controversy and distraction to the team that signed them. Do you think Kaep isn't signed because he kneels, or the PR backlash from it? Hint, there are plenty of guys in the league that do kneel - that's not the reason.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    there's no comparison. rice was a way better player than kap will ever be. sucker punching your soon to be wife is a big though

slambam

NFL teams couldn't care less what their players do, they just care that they don't get caught. If you think otherwise, you're kidding yourself. If the Ravens coulda swept the Rice shit under the rug, there's no doubt they would have. It's all about how the team looks. If there wasn't a media circus around Kaep, he'd be on a team.

Kermit

Ray Rice was also coming off of an absolutely horrible season averaging only 3.1 yards a carry. If he would have had the numbers from 2011 when he led the league in total scrimmage yards, I think the Ravens would have done something to keep him playing. They probably felt that his best days were behind him and it wasn't worth the trouble.

Mixon knocked a girl out on video and he is playing.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Also, wasn't it rumored that he turned down a contract in the off season?
    The only thing that I heard that was confirmed was he turned down a gig with the CFL.

12 Last