slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love how they say the really rich who will save the most will then pay their employees more and everything will trickle down to the middle class what a bunch of bull poop, when the rich get richer they don't give a flying piss about anybody else they are going to make more money and keep more money for themselves as usual rich get richer poor get poorer
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    i love how they say the really rich who will save the most will then pay their employees more and everything will trickle down to the middle class what a bunch of bull poop, when the rich get richer they don't give a flying piss about anybody else they are going to make more money and keep more money for themselves as usual rich get richer poor get poorer
    exactly, more tax cuts means more money in offshore bank accounts for ceos, cfos and the owners

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    republicans have majority in congress and senates, trump cant pass any bills because everything he tries to pass is so bad not even his party can support it

he did manage to pass the bank protections though, even though it was a 50-50 split in the senate, sounds like trump managed to make the swamp a little bigger

if this corporate tax cut passes, the swamp will overflow
    Not sure about?.. John McCain hates trump and is resisting.. I don't think great bills would pass right now either way.. Swamp hates Trump right now. That chick Senator in Alaska is resisting as well.. Blowing up the bills.. Everyone else in on board with the Trump and Republican party...

This so called War hero is getting paid some where.. SWAMP.... http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...trump-dossier/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump will wear everybody down

Only president in American history that cares about the United States

slapshot81
    Update your status

kool aid drinker ^^^^^^^^

all u trump kool aid drinkers just wait til things start effecting u then maybe u will put the kool aid down and open up ur eyes unless of course u are all filthy rich then please keep enjoying the kool aid

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This thread is an embarrassment to basic intelligence and common sense.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

republicans have majority in congress and senates, trump cant pass any bills because everything he tries to pass is so bad not even his party can support it

he did manage to pass the bank protections though, even though it was a 50-50 split in the senate, sounds like trump managed to make the swamp a little bigger

if this corporate tax cut passes, the swamp will overflow
    You are wasting your time and energy.
    Points Awarded:

bosigga gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slapshot81
    Update your status

why don't they have a seperate place for politics can't they add like a garbage section

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump will wear everybody down

Only president in American history that cares about the United States
    Agreed.. He has money did it all.. Just wants to make America Great Again... Didn't like what he saw and ran and ooooops won...

JJ smart man!!! We need Presidents that really care about America only...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Agreed.. He has money did it all.. Just wants to make America Great Again... Didn't like what he saw and ran and ooooops won...

slapshot81
    Update your status

donald trump cares about making himself his family and his friends rich u are right about this, he doesn't give a flippty fuk about u unless u go down on ur knees and blow him every night like hannity does

did u not see that disgusting embarrassing display when all the people in the meeting had to say how wonderful and honor to work for the president was, what a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PKq3BzhoRQ

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

donald trump cares about making himself his family and his friends rich u are right about this, he doesn't give a flippty fuk about u unless u go down on ur knees and blow him every night like hannity does

did u not see that disgusting embarrassing display when all the people in the meeting had to say how wonderful and honor to work for the president was, what a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PKq3BzhoRQ
    Trump is already worth Billions how rich do want to be at 70 years of age? I keep an open mind Trump maybe after ego but not money.. You guys are nuts..

Trump is SUPER rich and paid before he ran for President.. Doesn't even take a paycheck now.. Donates it..http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ake-no-salary/

TRUMP DOESN'T NEED MORE MONEY YOU MEDIA BRAINWASHED FOOLS!!!!

SportsMushroom

Not sure about?.. John McCain hates trump and is resisting.. I don't think great bills would pass right now either way.. Swamp hates Trump right now. That chick Senator in Alaska is resisting as well.. Blowing up the bills.. Everyone else in on board with the Trump and Republican party...

This so called War hero is getting paid some where.. SWAMP.... http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...trump-dossier/
    ok first of all. quoting breitbart? please, if this was 1940 breitbart would be the nazi party's main propaganda vehicle

and second, this isnt a kindergarten, although trump is trying his best to make it one

his own party wont vote his bills not because they hate him, but because the bills are so bad, if they pass they will make the gop unelectable for a whole generation

slapshot81
    Update your status

Trump is already worth Billions how rich do want to be at 70 years of age? I keep an open mind Trump maybe after ego but not money.. You guys are nuts..

Trump is SUPER rich and paid before he ran for President.. Doesn't even take a paycheck now.. Donates it..http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ake-no-salary/

keep drinking the kool aid kid, can't talk with kool aid drinkers u only see one thing gotta take those blinkers off one day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

keep drinking the kool aid kid, can't talk with kool aid drinkers u only see one thing gotta take those blinkers off one day
    Kool Aid has to much sugar and I don't drink it.. .. Just try to keep it real...

slapshot81
    Update your status

Kool Aid has to much sugar and I don't drink it.. .. Just try to keep it real...
    keep watching fox news it's fair and balanced

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

keep watching fox news it's fair and balanced
    Just like CNN and MSNBC right.....

Points Awarded:

baseballstud gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slapshot81
    Update your status

Just like CNN and MSNBC right.....

all 3 are shitty in my book

they really should make a seperate place for political talk we got games in players talk

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

I cant take it any more, iq is dying every day with trump in charge and you guys following him like sheep

do you realize that the republicans have a majority in the senate AND congress?

that means that republicans can pass anything they want

trumps bills dont pass because they are so horrific, not even his party can support them

not that they dont want to, but they dont want to fak up the people so bad that the republican party becomes unelectable in the future

I hope the tax plan passes, so you can feel first hand how good it is for the little guy
    Do you even know how the us Senate works?

SportsMushroom

thats how he gets you sheep, bait and switch

he donates his 400,000 salary

yet is making billions from tax cuts he is about to pass

lakerboy

ok first of all. quoting breitbart? please, if this was 1940 breitbart would be the nazi party's main propaganda vehicle

and second, this isnt a kindergarten, although trump is trying his best to make it one

his own party wont vote his bills not because they hate him, but because the bills are so bad, if they pass they will make the gop unelectable for a whole generation
    No they will make the current crop of GOP clowns unelectable. Don't fool yourself all politicians are only in it to stay in office and collect money doing nothing

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do you even know how the us Senate works?
    can you be more specific?

there are 100 senators, as of this moment 52% are republican, plus the senate president mike pence, which has the swing vote they needed to clear the banking bill as votes where 50-50, which means even republican senators voted against trump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Times are changing and the smart Dems and Republicans will realize the media brainwashes and influences to their own parties agendas.. FAKE NEWS at times but it creates a balance!!!! That's how the system has worked in the past. Again, times are changing people are wising up!!!..

The young and weak minded fall into the sheep category for the party they support unfortunately and become close minded but as they get older and more wise they begin to question things hopefully like I did...

Keep it real gents always!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-02-17 at 10:29 PM.

lakerboy

there are 100 senators, as of this moment 52% are republican, plus the senate president mike pence, which has the swing vote they needed to clear the banking bill as votes where 50-50, which means even republican senators voted against trump
    It's a club. Lots of republicans are very moderate.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Hopefully the senate will rescue the bill and make it at least moderately palatable to the middle class. Perhaps the House just went overboard to give it away to the rick so that they could bargain it down and try to make the end-result shit look better.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's a club. Lots of republicans are very moderate.
    im not sure of the point you are trying to make

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You are wasting your time and energy.
    i cant believe they voted for this orange idiot

slapshot81
    Update your status

why didnt i keep all those bitcoins i bought in the 100s why why why i could be on holiday with a sweedish model instead im reading political banter 😥

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Middle class gets fukked as usual. Trump and family save billions.
    Trump isn't even gonna run for a 2nd term. He's just gonna get this bill passed, go back to NY and laugh at how he conned Americans into letting him redo the tax code to save billions for his family.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Trump isn't even gonna run for a 2nd term. He's just gonna get this bill passed, go back to NY and laugh at how he conned Americans into letting him redo the tax code to save billions for his family.
    If he's really old, getting sick and tired he won't run.. I think if he continues to care about America and in 3 years he'll have a decision to make for sure.. Depends if he gets stuff done also...

He could very well hand off the baton to a fellow Republican that will run perhaps????

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    he isnt gonna run cause his popularity is in the crapper and he knows he is not getting reelected, and his fragile ego cant handle it

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Shroom I don't think you understand whats really going on

Repubs ARE part of the swamp that want to see Trump fail to enable their establishment to continue

Trump is a threat to them therefore they will try to stop him at every turn being he is an outsider

slapshot81
    Update your status

republicans are only good when democrats are in presidency and they control congress then they can be obstructionist now they have all 3 senate house prez and still cant get shit done beyond pathethic

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Trump is already a better president than W and Obama

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

republicans are only good when democrats are in presidency and they control congress then they can be obstructionist now they have all 3 senate house prez and still cant get shit done beyond pathethic
    You need to change the channel off MSNBC and go to Fox News and you will get the truth

First 1234 Last