JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Anyone with Betus.com chime in...

I'm really liking BETUS.com right now.

Got a letter in the mail yesterday that says give us a call and we'll give you a $200 FP.. I call this morning and they gave me a $200 free play 10 minutes later, no gimmicks..

I've been with Betus.com for years and years now and I am a premium customer at this point I guess...

Anyways this might apply for any Betus users right now.. Try it - Call 1-888-682-3887 and tell them you got a letter from Steven Silver saying you get a $200 FP with this call... See if it sticks..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Those bums stiffed me on a withdrawl yrs ago. Kept giving me the run around until I slowly bet it all away over a yr

Get junk from them in the mail and call me from time to time, just laugh in their face

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Those bums stiffed me on a withdrawl yrs ago. Kept giving me the run around until I slowly bet it all away over a yr

Get junk from them in the mail and call me from time to time, just laugh in their face
    They are sometimes slow to pay out but they always paid me.. I even have a debit card they sent me by mail in my wallet now, they just load it up and I go to the ATM and get cash or use the card when I go shopping..

I've never had a problem getting funded from Betus.. There is always a first time for everything though.. Sorry to hear that Shady... I expect Betus to cut me off sooner or later.. I'm up alot of money with that book since joining..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

penetrate BETUS, bunch of scumbags

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They are sometimes slow to pay out but they always paid me.. I even have a debit card they sent me by mail in my wallet now, they just load it up and I go to the ATM and get cash or use the card when I go shopping..

I've never had a problem getting funded from Betus.. There is always a first time for everything though.. Sorry to hear that Shady... I expect Betus to cut me off sooner or later.. I'm up alot of money with that book since joining..
    They gave me the run around as well in the early 2000s. Liked playing there for several years prior to that. But anytime you have a problem the person that is assigned to your account, all of a sudden, isn't there anymore. So you deal with a person that doesn't have a clue about what was promised.

Jibby, tell me how that $200 freeplay turns out. That is when it all went south with me. I was told no strings attached or stipulations then I turned it into a few grand and all of a sudden it all changed. Then, like I stated before, you can't get in touch with the person that gave you the promises.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

They also juice the fuk out of their lines

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Lol

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Good stuff jibs, I hope you continue piggy banking them

DG Magee
    DG Magee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Worked for me also.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They don't pay if you win. My bro has lost 10s of thousands and always bragged how they'd pay him out his 500 lol.

It's well documented if you win they don't pay, fire up your Google search

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I used them for 5 years, their 100% match, up to $1000 deposit is legit, plus $500 refund play....never had trouble with payouts till Nov 2015, 2 week delay for answers, more stalling....

Still like their options thou, but Bookmaker is easier

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

Stiffed me years ago. Didn't go back. Accused of bonus abuse kept a 5k+ balance i had.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I cashed out for over $7,000 there years ago. Never had any issues with them. Haven't played there in quite some time though. I think I still have some money in my account.

I never accepted any bonuses to tie up my money. That is how they get you and screw you over.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think the book has improved over the years because we don’t see that many complaints anymore

Very big book with lots of incentives

Of course you’re still go with the top seven

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    They don't pay if you win. My bro has lost 10s of thousands and always bragged how they'd pay him out his 500 lol.

I'm living proof that you are wrong in this post.. They do have rollover clauses with their free play and bonuses offered so you have to meet those before cashing out.. That goes with any book.. I don't cash out very often and let the balances grow so I always meet the rollovers requirements by the time I want to cash out for a large sum..

Betus has been straight with me for 15 years now and counting.. Back in the early 2000's I did get the run around for about month with one payout but they eventually honored it.. They were paying out with checks back then and it was a hassle to cash international checks or something thru the American banks.. Had to deposit the Euro bank checks thru the ATM machines to avoid hard questions from the tellers or bank managers... I remember that...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-13-17 at 05:41 PM.

Kermit

I argued a loss to a push with a prop bet at Betus for $250. It was for how many different players will score for the Cardinals in the Superbowl against the Steelers. I explained that a TD is only worth 6 points and a kicker's extra point is worth 1, so it is a score. They tried to tell me that only field goals counted as a score for the kicker and I said, well then why didn't you list that exception in the prop? The prop said "How many different players will score on offense(includes kickers) Over/ Under 3"

I can imagine trying to argue this with Tony.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They do pay, a couple people from my hometown play there for years and had no trouble

It’s not my go to book but I think it’s in the top 15

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

They don't pay if you win...
    Exactly.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

BetUS has always been fair with me. It's not the only book I use but I do have an account with them. I once asked a rep over the phone about their not so lofty reputation and he told me it's due to players accepting all their bonus offers (which are indeed generous) and requesting a payout without having met the rollover requirements.

I tend to believe this is true because a lot of casual bettors just get starry eyed at the offers and don't realize that the terms of the rollover can be somewhat demanding. But in all fairness, they're not in the business of just giving away money if you aren't willing to play.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    BetUS has always been fair with me. It's not the only book I use but I do have an account with them. I once asked a rep over the phone about their not so lofty reputation and he told me it's due to players accepting all their bonus offers (which are indeed generous) and requesting a payout without having met the rollover requirements.

I tend to believe this is true because a lot of casual bettors just get starry eyed at the offers and don't realize that the terms of the rollover can be somewhat demanding. But in all fairness, they're not in the business of just giving away money if you aren't willing to play.
    Yup, exactly.

With this $200 FP I got from them today the rep explained that I have to meet the $2000 play before rollover requirements before withdrawing and I said that's fine...

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

If you wanna cash out right away just don't accept the bonus. simple as that.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I worked there, if you are a winner they cut you off PERIOD.

If you are a loser hopefully they wont stiff you when you win.

Thieir lines team is laughable, the line manager knows jackshit about sports or the software itself.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Stiffed me 800 back in 07 never used them again.

Not sure if there's new ownership or something but my experience was terrible.

Bookmaker heritage are my top choices especially with bitcoin . Every deposit with bitcoin at bookmaker gets you 100% fp or 50% cash with reasonable roll over requirements

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

No new ownership. Owners way less hand on the company than before, but same managers for wagering, CS and lines dpmt.

They dont take new customers unless they are referred by someone else already playing with them.

Better options out there ALL the way.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Used them from mid 2007 to late 2009. Never had a problem.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Was told the same thing when I asked why so many people were complaining about their book. He said that most people simply do not understand how the rollover process works.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Yeah, then you find the people that dont know what "Rollover" is, or cant read rules before they deposit