wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

EPL Soccer Bets 10-28-17

Man City -1.5 -140 - 4Stars

Two Bets on Saturday. I took Mancity because of their incredible form. It is unbelievable how they are running away with PL this season.

3-0 MAN CITY
    .... HMMM I will look on -2 odds now...

Chelsea -1 (Even) - 3 stars - Up and Down Season so far for the PL title holders, mainly because of the abscence of the midfield general, Ngolo Kante. They are still a step above Bournmouth. Hazard should come to life in this one.

3-1 CHELSHIT!

Season Record: 14-17-1

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL both should win but i always avoid the teams playing champions league games in a few days, i have noticed over the years while these clubs are top of the league the game before champions league u will see lower scoring more draws than usual and narrow wins because sometimes they rest players or are looking ahead but BOL

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    BOL both should win but i always avoid the teams playing champions league games in a few days, i have noticed over the years while these clubs are top of the league the game before champions league u will see lower scoring more draws than usual and narrow wins because sometimes they rest players or are looking ahead but BOL
    Hmm alright thx