RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Game 3

With 2 totals losses in Game 1 and the Dodgers letting the mustard slip off the dog in Game 2, it brings me to 0-3 in World Series play so far. But I don't worry as long as I know I'm getting a good number. All good and I will press on to Game 3.

Dodgers +125 (Darvish) I still feel these games are coin flips, and getting +125 after public money has been driving the price north on the Astro's is a good gift. Don't think it will go much higher than 125 as it's been bouncing off that number a few times today.

Good luck if you follow along and the stadium should be rockin in Houston.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston here

Home field

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

under good pitching beats good hitting

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Hard not to like Houston here deflatting loss for L.A. at home then to go on road where it's hard to win in Houston anyway. Momentum def in Stros favor. Not betting this.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Hard not to like Houston here deflatting loss for L.A. at home then to go on road where it's hard to win in Houston anyway. Momentum def in Stros favor. Not betting this.
    Check out Darvish's record when pitching in Houston.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Ya that's all and great but it's still a big game he still needs to make the pitches this is the biggest game of his career thus far will see how he does, Astros bats have started to heat up they can hit anyone when there on.Lets not forget MCcullers is 4-0 with a 3 era at home. If Darvish brings his A- game he'll be tough to beat. But as far as momentum it's def on Astros side.
    Last edited by PeterJohnson; 10-27-17 at 06:26 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Check out Darvish's record when pitching in Houston.
    CC was 10-0 following a yankee loss. didn't work out so well. Not fading Houston.. Closed roof and shady strike zones for mccullers. with all the talk of "baby ball park" they're begging us to take the over. recipe for disaster.. Houston and the under probably the best plays here.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-27-17 at 06:49 PM.