PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Enh mine showed in 40 mins....granted I did highly overpay to send...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Enh mine showed in 40 mins....granted I did highly overpay to send...
    yeah on the sell side/transfer out, it took almost no time at all

yet the transfer in today took over 5 hours

milwaukee mike

papertrail my memory is horrible but i was supposed to go in your 2 level suite one time in vegas right?

and then you passed out early? i'd be a lot richer if i passed out early every time in vegas... those late nights have cost me a fortune

PaperTrail07

Correct! I believe I pushed all in with A-8 to your QQ and hit the miracle for the suite LOL......sorry about that....yeah I was a younger lad then....hit the pool parties and got destroyed mid day......woke up to find my bro splashed $250 on my rooms service bill Good Times?
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    papertrail my memory is horrible but i was supposed to go in your 2 level suite one time in vegas right?

and then you passed out early? i'd be a lot richer if i passed out early every time in vegas... those late nights have cost me a fortune

PaperTrail07

Man we need another BASH....I wont miss them going forward.....even got the Passport Renewed.....

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Correct! I believe I pushed all in with A-8 to your QQ and hit the miracle for the suite LOL......sorry about that....yeah I was a younger lad then....hit the pool parties and got destroyed mid day......woke up to find my bro splashed $250 on my rooms service bill Good Times?
    i forgot that's how you got the room! i just remember i was gonna check it out but you were dead lol

now it's coming back to me, i had a suite next to opie, you and that prick opie got yours for free and i had to pay for mine

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

stupid fork screwing us out of about 8% right now. won't see the surge until Thursday at the earliest.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

I've never once waited more than about an hour for my bitcoin to be received by an offshore book...

you Hebrews need to up the mining fee

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I've never once waited more than about an hour for my bitcoin to be received by an offshore book...

you Hebrews need to up the mining fee
    sending TO the book is no problem, receiving FROM the book is a different story

this isn't the 1st time i've waited 5 hours

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    Sorry to Spam, but this is important: 1. NEW HARD FORK TIME ESTIMATE: roughly 9:45pm EST

2. The Futures markets are REAL. BTG currently pricing about $500.
    I've already sold more than I'm going to qualify for, so I hope the price goes down.

Mkt 1: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTG/BTC

Mkt 2: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BTG/BTC

3. To get your BTG, get your BTC to Bitfinex or download and send it here, and FAST: https://electrum.org/#download

4. The following exchanges have NOT guaranteed they'll deliver BTG to their clients, so they're not safe places to store your BTC today: Coinbase / GDAX, Gemini, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex and Whaleclub.

Coinbase / GDAX statement, not very reassuring: https://support.coinbase.com/custome...tcoin-gold-faq
    is btc gonna drop about 400 at that time?

last time it didn't immediately drop anywhere close to the value of bitcoin cash, if i remember correctly

JAKEPEAVY21

sending TO the book is no problem, receiving FROM the book is a different story

this isn't the 1st time i've waited 5 hours
    ya I was just needling you a little

looks like it might come back to bite me as i just send to bitfinex and it has been almost an hour

milwaukee mike

ya I was just needling you a little

looks like it might come back to bite me as i just send to bitfinex and it has been almost an hour
    worst one was when betonline sent me btc at around 11pm... i waited up until after 3am to get confirmed and sell it because it was a volatile time

JAKEPEAVY21

worst one was when betonline sent me btc at around 11pm... i waited up until after 3am to get confirmed and sell it because it was a volatile time
    yep, I remember you posting about that recently

milwaukee mike

yep, I remember you posting about that recently
    threw me for a loop, why were they even working at that time? i remember the good old days where deposits/withdrawals had to be made 9am-5pm, or some of the lower tier sites where you could only make a withdrawal on tuesdays between 9am and 9:05am

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

last time it didn't immediately drop anywhere close to the value of bitcoin cash, if i remember correctly
    Last time was weird, both coins massively rallied after the fork. I could easily be wrong -- I've already been wrong today about BTG's initial value -- but I think a lot of the $400 has already come out of BTC's value, from, say, 6100 to 5850, in anticipation of the fork, but, really, who knows?

JAKEPEAVY21

I have received a few payouts that didn't get to me until late night

maybe they send during business hours with low fees so it takes forever?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    Last time was weird, both coins massively rallied after the fork. I could easily be wrong -- I've already been wrong today about BTG's initial value -- but I think a lot of the $400 has already come out of BTC's value, from, say, 6100 to 5850, in anticipation of the fork, but, really, who knows?
    it's such a weird situation, versus a stock that trades ex-dividend... if the stock has a 60 cent dividend overnight, then ex-dividend the next morning it opens about 50-60 cents/share lower (adjusting a bit for taxes)... with bitcoin i can't imagine it dropping 400-500 right after the fork, so it creates an opportunity to buy immediately before and/or sell immediately after (if you're holding it in a spot that you get the btg)

MeanPeopleSuck

it's such a weird situation, versus a stock that trades ex-dividend... if the stock has a 60 cent dividend overnight, then ex-dividend the next morning it opens about 50-60 cents/share lower (adjusting a bit for taxes)... with bitcoin i can't imagine it dropping 400-500 right after the fork, so it creates an opportunity to buy immediately before and/or sell immediately after (if you're holding it in a spot that you get the btg)
    A difference between a dividend and a hard fork is that hard forks create a temporary vulnerability that hackers can take advantage of called replay attacks. A better analogy might be spinning off a division that has a 25% of blowing up in its first hours of life. After the vulnerability passes, all the big money that nervously watched those first few hours comes racing in to invest.

MeanPeopleSuck

The fork's over. Bit anti climactic, actually.

Unlike last time, no tokens or markets are expected anywhere for at least a few days. Maybe.

MeanPeopleSuck

Looks like BTC tanked about $150-200 immediately, then rebounded $50-ish, so who knows what'll happen next.

PaperTrail07

lol yuuuup lmao....good times...
    i forgot that's how you got the room! i just remember i was gonna check it out but you were dead lol

now it's coming back to me, i had a suite next to opie, you and that prick opie got yours for free and i had to pay for mine

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Blockchain on the Clock

Took 8 mins from Nitro to receiving wallet - waiting on confirmations

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Blockchain on the Clock

Took 8 mins from Nitro to receiving wallet - waiting on confirmations

ready to spend... 22 mins