Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Great pick
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    PMSnbc and cnn crybabies keep saying this, but might be perhaps the most disingenuous thing babbled today. I doubt you were in Europe during WWII when Jews were being tossed into ovens, tortured by the thousands, and the remains tossed into mass graves by REAL nazis.

Fukin SJWs who don't get their way and sit down, cry, and have a temper tantrum because they have no idea what their talking about and repeat clever phrases like parrots.
    I didn't listen to any of the shit on tv this week. I have no more use for the far left than you clowns on far right., Were you in ww11 jackass? Do you think you have right to say they being disrespectful to guys that fought to give us these freedoms? God I'm so sick of you penetrating lousy nothing better to do far extremist than find ways to feel offended that have nothing to do with you at all. Grow a pair and get over yourself. You wanna be a little bitch and pose offended by protest then don't throw a fit when the other side does the same nonsense.

Tell ya the truth they ought to set up new gas chambers for all the always offended dividers on both extreme left and right and throw ya'll in.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-29-17 at 07:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123