USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    This Katz a lawyer, you guys should really be careful....

yeah I'd be shaking in my seat worrying about this clown suing me

Thomas M. Cooley Law School Located in Lansing, Michigan

smart rank

Acceptance Rate: 85.8%
    Median LSAT: 141
    Median Undergraduate GPA: 2.9
    Employment Rate of Graduates: 74%
    Bar Pass Rate: 51.9%
    Website

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

And these are the BEST results!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Buried yet?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

yeah I'd be shaking in my seat worrying about this clown suing me

Thomas M. Cooley Law School Located in Lansing, Michigan

smart rank

Acceptance Rate: 85.8%
    Median LSAT: 141
    Median Undergraduate GPA: 2.9
    Employment Rate of Graduates: 74%
    Bar Pass Rate: 51.9%
    Website
    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

Lmao, those are some for fun contests.

I hit over 55% at pregame posting 250 NFL picks in 4 years - https://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f...k-and-write-up

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

"I'M 54% IN EVERY SPORT THE LAST 5 YEARS"

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lmao, those are some for fun contests.

I hit over 55% at pregame posting 250 NFL picks in 4 years - https://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f...k-and-write-up

What the fuk does that link prove? That you WROTE you're record in

what a fukin clown

thomorino

[QUOTE=USCPHILLYGUY;27336173]

LMAO - those are for fun contests from 4 years ago.

Here are you fake betting slips this piece of shit posted 4 weeks ago.

459743245-1 10/7/17 11:51am $203.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 331 Penn State -14½ -103* vs Northwestern
    459743245-2 10/7/17 11:51am $115.00 $100.00 Pending 10/7/17 4:00pm Reduced Football 369 Arkansas -3 -115*vs South Carolina
    459740327-1 10/7/17 11:42am $200.00 $217.00 Pending 10/7/17 5:35pm Reduced Baseball 901 Chicago Cubs +117* vs Washington Nationals (J Lester - L must Start G Gonzalez - L must Start)
    459740327-2 10/7/17 11:42am $137.00 $100.00 Pending 10/7/17 9:05pm Reduced Baseball 904 Los Angeles Dodgers -137* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (R Ray - L must Start R Hill - L must Start)
    459740327-3 10/7/17 11:42am $130.00 $100.00 Pending 10/8/17 2:35pm Reduced Baseball 952 Boston Red Sox +1½ -130* vs Houston Astros (B Peacock - R must Start D Fister - R must Start)
    459739924-1 10/7/17 11:41am $204.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 311 Illinois/Iowa Over 42½ -102*
    459739924-2 10/7/17 11:41am $200.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 333 Temple -3½ +100* vs East Carolina

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

shouldn't you be packing for your St Barts trip in 2 weeks? Oh wait

thomorino

shouldn't you be packing for your St Barts trip in 2 weeks? Oh wait
    LMAO, aren't you busing tables and buying another fake home for your used ranged rover. You can even afford to bet over $100 a game.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, aren't you busing tables and buying another fake home for your used ranged rover. You can even afford to bet over $100 a game.
    says the guy who bet $93.71 on the eagles sunday

love it when this guy is outed....he reverts right back to the same shit

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Themorino is a real fkin moron we all know that,but at the same time it takes balls for Phillyguy to keep messing with him.Lets face it he had Philly so frusturated that he had to post fake bets. That should bury anyone and yet after themorino knocked him out he still wants to fight him.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Themorino is a real fkin moron we all know that,but at the same time it takes balls for Phillyguy to keep messing with him.Lets face it he had Philly so frusturated that he had to post fake bets. That should bury anyone and yet after themorino knocked him out he still wants to fight him.
    support the site then tell me how I'm burried

Clutchut12

support the site then tell me how I'm burried
    Lol of course you come back with non pro shit, i will support the site after christmas i have no problem with that,but he owned you to where your reputation was so bad you had to play santa claus for Harry for the whole site to see to try to save face which backfired even worse for ya. Im no fan of themorino but you should be the last dude to keep messing with him, you lost that fight already!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol of course you come back with non pro shit, i will support the site after christmas i have no problem with that,but he owned you to where your reputation was so bad you had to play santa claus for Harry for the whole site to see to try to save face which backfired even worse for ya. Im no fan of themorino but you should be the last dude to keep messing with him, you lost that fight already!
    good to see you're following along jerkoff....not sure how the harry thing backfired...only jerkoff non pro's like yourself trolled

glad to see mommy putting that hundy in your stocking at xmas time....come show up at a bash then talk shit to me

thomorino

says the guy who bet $93.71 on the eagles sunday

love it when this guy is outed....he reverts right back to the same shit

I bet $250 on the Eagles you dumbfuk, I bet using multiple accounts.You can't afford to bet more $100 a game

thomorino

good to see you're following along jerkoff....not sure how the harry thing backfired...only jerkoff non pro's like yourself trolled

glad to see mommy putting that hundy in your stocking at xmas time....come show up at a bash then talk shit to me
    Lol, everyone knows I destroyed this guy - he's like the Japanese who think world war II is still going on at the Kurile islands.

thomorino

The best part was when he said he would match donations but he made the contribution himself and closed the bidding - broke dik clown.

Clutchut12

Lol u got buried dude just admit it and move on from themorino,everyone gets there ass kicked once and awhile. If you need help getting over it i will start a gofundme page to help you out to pay to go see a therapist, we have to start taking mental health seriously in this country,and we will start with you.

thomorino

LMAO, Philly guy is anthony johnson your real name or did you create that name to not have to put up more than $50 bucks to supposedly help harry out.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol u got buried dude just admit it and move on from themorino,everyone gets there ass kicked once and awhile. If you need help getting over it i will start a gofundme page to help you out to pay to go see a therapist, we have to start taking mental health seriously in this country,and we will start with you.
    u mad bro I didn't play Santa for you Be a good little bitch & maybe I'll reconsider

fukin troll can't even donate a hundy for 2 more months but thinks he can talk shit in here

stay in your lane rookie

thomorino

u mad bro I didn't play Santa for you Be a good little bitch & maybe I'll reconsider

fukin troll can't even donate a hundy for 2 more months but thinks he can talk shit in here

stay in your lane rookie
    Lmao, I didn't mean to destroy Philly guys reputation- just needed to put him in his place.He's such a piece of shit of a human being I could care less though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, Philly guy is anthony johnson your real name or did you create that name to not have to put up more than $50 bucks to supposedly help harry out.
    no my name is Robert Katz

ask harry how I helped out bitch boy

thomorino

no my name is Robert Katz

ask harry how I helped out bitch boy
    I'd be embarrassed if I had the same name as you - I don't. Putting the $100 donation in front of the forum was a sleaze ball move - typical USCphilly guy.

Clutchut12

stay in your lane rookie
    U said the same shit ur last 3 post towards me.im done with ya buddy,im not going to kick you while your down!! You will recover sooner or later.hang in there

thomorino

U said the same shit ur last 3 post towards me.im done with ya buddy,im not going to kick you while your down!! You will recover sooner or later.hang in there
    Lol, not that I care, the sad part is if he would just leave me alone and move on the forum would forget about this shit in a month - every time he interacts with me everyone remembers the fake betting ticket.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

The sad part is if he would just leave me alone and move on the forum would forget about this shit in a month - every time he interacts with me everyone remembers the fake betting ticket.
    Let us know how St. Barts is

you remember. Your vacation in 2 weeks

thomorino

Let us know how St. Barts is

you remember. Your vacation in 2 weeks
    Lol, little guy. You can't be this dumb. I caught you posting fake bet tickets and posted it online for everyone to see. You lost - go away. I was very clear that I didn't feel the need to disclose to an internet forum why I wasn't going to Costa Rica.
    Last edited by thomorino; 11-07-17 at 01:15 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, little guy. You can't be this dumb. I caught you posting fake bet tickets and posted it online for everyone to see. You lost - go away. I was very clear that I didn't feel the need to disclosed to an internet forum why I wasn't going to Costa Rica.
    yes we all remember. 1st you were going in a month (from aug) then came up with this brilliant excuse then said you were going over thanksgiving week. Tell ya what. Since we all know your name now post your itinerary from your upcoming trip as I've done in the past. Can't be that hard

thomorino

yes we all remember. 1st you were going in a month (from aug) then came up with this brilliant excuse then said you were going over thanksgiving week. Tell ya what. Since we all know your name now post your itinerary from your upcoming trip as I've done in the past. Can't be that hard
    Lol,little guy, that's the difference between me and you - I don't have anything to prove and you obviously feel you do.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol,little guy, that's the difference between me and you - I don't have anything to prove and you obviously feel you do.
    no. It just proves you're a little bitch who was afraid he'd get his ass kicked in Costa Rica by Jeff so you came up with some bullshit lie about taking a vacation that's never happening. You're a fukin coward Mr. Katz

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

philly made a mistake, got caught and learned a lesson..However, he has been verified to be a real person and met numerous posters all over the globe(Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Vegas). He has been seen spending money and is obviously doing ok for himself.

morino on the other hand gets caught for numerous transgressions and is a master at evading questions and truths...guy can't even afford $100 to go pro...laughable to call people broke dikks when he can't even cough up a Benjamin to support the site and a great charity...thinks hitting 55% is a badge of honor or something

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    philly made a mistake, got caught and learned a lesson..However, he has been verified to be a real person and met numerous posters all over the globe(Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Vegas). He has been seen spending money and is obviously doing ok for himself.

morino on the other hand gets caught for numerous transgressions and is a master at evading questions and truths...guy can't even afford $100 to go pro...laughable to call people broke dikks when he can't even cough up a Benjamin to support the site and a great charity...thinks hitting 55% is a badge of honor or something
    I don't post my winning percentage on a regular basis, I post my win-loss record. Who cares. Your example is ridiculous - people only care about records after you've posted 30 games or more, and by that time a push will move my winning percentage by less than 1 point.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

hitting 55% would be fine but he claimed to have a record of 55% each year in the nfl on pregame

his nfl pregame record IN REALITY is 39-40-3

and that is on posted picks, not contests

right around .500 like almost everyone else over time

BRKATZ WIN/LOSS RECORDSHOWAll Time Yesterday Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 12 Months Current Season Prior Season All Time

PICK TYPEAll All Sides Totals RLMLPL

PICK SIZEAll Picks All Picks 2* (Daily Doubledown) Only

SPORT
    WINS
    LOSSES
    TIES
    WIN %
    $ (WEIGHTED)
    CFB
    20.0%
    -$328.00
    MLB
    40.5%
    -$2,257.00
    NFL
    49.4%
    -$521.00

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hitting 55% would be fine but he claimed to have a record of 55% each year in the nfl on pregame

BRKATZ WIN/LOSS RECORDSHOWAll Time Yesterday Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 12 Months Current Season Prior Season All Time

SPORT
    WINS
    LOSSES
    TIES
    WIN %
    $ (WEIGHTED)
    CFB
    20.0%
    -$328.00
    MLB
    40.5%
    -$2,257.00
    NFL
    49.4%
    -$521.00

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

SPORT
    WINS
    LOSSES
    TIES
    WIN %
    $ (WEIGHTED)
    CFB
    20.0%
    -$328.00
    MLB
    40.5%
    -$2,257.00
    NFL
    49.4%
    -$521.00

LMAO, milwaukee mike I posted 250 picks on pregame over 4 years and hit 55.7%. The contest picks are less than 1% of the picks I posted in the 10 years I was there. Don't be lazy.

First 12345 ... Last