BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Penn State mainly scored on broken plays like I said the game was not as close as the score
    I couldn't agree with you more. The score was nowhere near reflective of the stats.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Yeah, but if you have the best running back in the country with 3 tries to get 5 yards, in college, you should be able if you are a top 5 team. It shows Penn State interior talent is not there yet. I mean, if they had passed it and it was picked off, people would say how can you not hand it off to the best player in the country.
    Very true, impossible to win with the after the fact crowd, any time you don't succeed you apparently made the wrong decision. Guys still blasting Pete Carroll for throwing against the pats from inside the 5! Lol.. if they passed there and turned it over everyone be killing him for not at least getting the fg to go up 2 scores! lol

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Ped rape struggles to contain running qbs
    haha ped rape I love it!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    haha ped rape I love it!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ohio State is really powerful do not be fooled by that score

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. The score was nowhere near reflective of the stats.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Exactly. Ohio State was reeling, first and goal at the 5, and they run 3 times into the line. Right play if there was 3 or 4 minutes left, wrong with 7 minutes left. Especially when OSU just went up the field on the prior possession. Plus, PSU was dead tired on defense. No pass rush. And how many times did the corners not turn around and look for the ball? They could have had 2 picks at 38-27.

These coaches continue to out think themselves when going up against Saban, Belichick and Meyer.

Holy shit man go pro already. 11 years, 5k posts. JJ approves

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i made more money with the +7.5 than the combined iq of every person that thinks saying "ped state" doesn't make you sound like a retarded child

jesus christ, go vote for hillary some more you fuckkin losers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i made more money with the +7.5 than the combined iq of every person that thinks saying "ped state" doesn't make you sound like a retarded child

Lol

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

As much as I dislike Penn State being a Buckeye fan. I was very disappointed when the NCAA exempted them from Bowl Games. I don't see how it was fair to penalize the players for actions that members of the Athletic Department engaged in which the players had nothing to do with. As far as all those who call them "Ped State" ... GROW UP ALREADY!!!!

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    As much as I dislike Penn State being a Buckeye fan. I was very disappointed when the NCAA exempted them from Bowl Games. I don't see how it was fair to penalize the players for actions that members of the Athletic Department engaged in which the players had nothing to do with. As far as all those who call them "Ped State" ... GROW UP ALREADY!!!!
    Thank you for the sanity.

reigle9

But they didn't really "engage" in anything either. They were just stupid. I don't understand how people can't add 2+2. There was a billion dollar waste of time investigating them, and they got probation. If there was some evil cover up, they'd be in prison with the \*\*\*\*\*\* that caused this whole dipshittery.

Here is the entire story in one paragraph.

Some \*\*\*\*\*\* liked kids, started a fukking government funded foundation to help kids, fooled everyone, slipped up, Joe did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do, fruitcake got investigated by the fbi and cleared. Kept up his faggotry while every Paterno kid ever created was free to stay at his house any time. He's busted for being a super \*\*\*\*\*\*, psu hires a corrupt pos to placate our retarded society, he puts out a fake report and everyone hates psu forever cause nobody cares about facts.

There was no cover up and it's beyond retarded to think so. That's why everyone ignorantly hates psu or it's at least my best guess for a reason.

I hate the world lol.

reigle9

The only reason anyone should hate psu is if this pos was walking free. He went to prison in probably an unconstitutional amount of time. It makes 0 logical fukkin sense to hate psu.

BChrisB

If what you say is true, it's just another reason why I take half of what the media says as a grain of salt.

2daBank

It like hating a whole family just cause they have a creepy uncle. Lol

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Delusional Ped State fans itt

May 3, 1998

Victim 6 is assaulted in the locker rooms and showers at Penn State when he is 11. His mother reports that Sandusky showered with her son to university police.

May 4-30, 1998

University vice president Gary C. Schultz is informed. His notes of that date say: “Behavior — at best inappriate @ worst sexual improprieties.” He also notes, “Is this opening of pandora’s box?” and “Other children?”

During the course of the investigation, police listen in on a conversation between the mother and Sandusky, who admits to showering with the boy, and says: “I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I were dead.”

University police chief Harmon emails Schultz: “We’re going to hold off on making any crime log entry. At this point I can justify that decision because of the lack of clear evidence of a crime.”

Tim Curley, the athletic director, notifies Schultz that he has told Penn State Coach Joe Paterno about the incident, and later emails: “Anything new in this department? Coach is anxious to know where it stands.” Paterno maintained before his death that he didn't know about the incident.

May 1999

Paterno informs Sandusky at a meeting that he will not become the team’s next head coach. Victim 4 later testifies that Sandusky appeared emotionally upset after the meeting and that he was told by Sandusky to not tell anyone about the meeting.

Summer, 1999

Curley says Paterno gives Sandusky an option to stay on as an assistant, but Sandusky proposes instead running a middle school football camp, and finding "ways to continue to work with young people through Penn State." The university agrees to "work collaboratively" with Sandusky on Second Mile, and gives him free lifetime use of the East Area Locker Room.

Feb. 9, 2001

Mike McQueary, a graduate assistant, enters a Penn State locker room and hears “rhythmic, slapping sounds” that he believes are related to sexual activity. He later says under oath that he sees Sandusky raping a boy who appears to be 10 years old. He leaves and meets with his father and decides to report the incident to Paterno, according to prosecutors.

Feb. 10, 2001

The next morning, McQueary reports what he saw to Paterno. Paterno tells him: “you did what you had to do. It’s my job now to figure out what we want to do.” Before he died, Paterno insisted McQueary did not tell him of the extent of the assault that McQueary said he witnessed, only that McQueary had seen something inappropriate involving Sandusky and a child.

Feb. 11, 2001

Paterno reports the incident to Schultz and university president Graham B. Spanier on Sunday because he did not "want to interfere with their weekends."

2 weeks later

Feb. 25, 2001

Schultz, Spanier and Tim Curley, the athletic director, decide to report the shower incident to the state Department of Public Welfare.

Feb. 27, 2001

Curley informs Shultz and Spanier that he has changed his mind after “talking it over with Joe” Paterno. Instead of reporting the incident, he says they should offer Sandusky “professional help” and tell him to stop bringing guests to the locker room. Spanier worries that if Sandusky continues, “we then become vulnerable for not having reported it,” before agreeing the approach is “humane.” They do not report the incident.

March 5, 2001

Curley tells Sandusky the university is “uncomfortable” with the incident, and will report it to his foundation. He also tells Sandusky to stop bringing children to the athletic facilities. Sandusky offers to give Curley the boy’s name, but Curley did not want to know, according to Sandusky’s counsel. McQueary is never questioned by police.

Disgraceful this program didn’t get the death penalty!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Why the death penalty? What happened was wrong and the right people were arrested, had a trial before their peers, and ended up being sentenced. There was a change in leadership, as there should have been.

The kids on the team did nothing wrong. The kids that still came the next couple of years did nothing wrong. Kids that grew up dreaming of playing for Penn State did nothing wrong and shouldn't be punished.

That's coming from a Bama fan.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Lol at Barkley being the best player in the country. He would be an also ran in the SEC. Alabama has 15 Barkleys.

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Lol at Barkley being the best player in the country. He would be an also ran in the SEC. Alabama has 15 Barkleys.
    There's so many comments on this forum which are flat out ignorant and irrelevant. However, this one is completely and simply delusional.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Strange cause I don't see many bama rbs thriving in the NFL like that kid will.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Pedo state will always be known for that. Just thank the old coach for leaving that legacy instead of firing the perv when it was made known to him. Think of it this way, that national title was won on the asses of those minors that where being raped by the old perv because he was to good of a defensive coordinator to be fired.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

a ton of crazy comments in this thread. wow

what happened is Ohio state played unbelievably great in the 2nd half. their great defensive line simply stopped a really good QB, RB and receivers. Just take a look at the offensive stats of O State in the 2nd half one rarely sees a passing percentage like that. One rarely sees a defensive line stopping a powerhouse runner like that. It all came together for O State which has improved a fckin ton in the past few weeks.

Two very good teams in a fckin war, and the better team won on Saturday. I am a huge PS fan and I was heartbroken but I am not a gambling idiot and at halftime I laid the 7.5 points on Ohio State thinking I can still win both plays and PS still wins the game. And if PS would have been able to get into field goal range in the final seconds that is exactly what would have happened. They had the talent to do that but on this Saturday they failed.

IMO two of the better teams fought a war on Saturday. Neither of them as good as Alabama but that team is the only team better than both those teams.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    a ton of crazy comments in this thread. wow

what happened is Ohio state played unbelievably great in the 2nd half. their great defensive line simply stopped a really good QB, RB and receivers. Just take a look at the offensive stats of O State in the 2nd half one rarely sees a passing percentage like that. One rarely sees a defensive line stopping a powerhouse runner like that. It all came together for O State which has improved a fckin ton in the past few weeks.

Two very good teams in a fckin war, and the better team won on Saturday. I am a huge PS fan and I was heartbroken but I am not a gambling idiot and at halftime I laid the 7.5 points on Ohio State thinking I can still win both plays and PS still wins the game. And if PS would have been able to get into field goal range in the final seconds that is exactly what would have happened. They had the talent to do that but on this Saturday they failed.

IMO two of the better teams fought a war on Saturday. Neither of them as good as Alabama but that team is the only team better than both those teams.
    ain't nobody reading that book you just wrote

First ... 2345