JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    look, the fight is over Jibbys IQ

i said it was 100, he vehemently disagreed and said nothing is perfect in this world, so he gave himself a 92. After considering what he said, I agreed.

Jibby won that argument

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Both times that was my point but these ignorant asshole can't come up with any answers. They just take his word like its the final say and never ask him "hey Donald lets shut these democrats down and lets see the proof". There is no proof how these dikwads don't see they are being played and always take his side is mind boggling.
    But it's ok for you take the word of some cowboy hat wearing clown who has been on a anti-Trump crusade since he got elected.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
    Sooooo, anyone that has ever argued about politics. Hell, any argument in life. Best part is that everyone thinks they have no confirmation bias in them.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sooooo, anyone that has ever argued about politics. Hell, any argument in life. Best part is that everyone thinks they have no confirmation bias in them.

I make a conscious effort to fight it.

This is RAMPANT in our culture nowadays.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    You lose right there.

You lose again because anyone who stops to think about it realizes that this was simply the potus calling the family of a fallen soldier - who happened to have a cowboy hat wearing congresslady and sworn enemy of Trump secretly listening in. It doesn't pass the sniff test unless you're predisposed to wanting it to.

Real issues - like a NEO-NAZI RALLY AT UF? (Oh and btw, the Russians bribed the Clinton Global Initiative to the tune of $145 million and then 20% of US uranium production left the country in an untraceable fashion - of Obama DOJ/FBI knew and did nothing) But that Spencer guy and the runaway wildness of the KKK!!!! REAL ISSUES!!!!

I might enjoy the second one more.
    I’m not gonna respond to everything on my phone, just wanted to say Trumps military support has steadily declined as his presidency goes on. Even though Obama treated the military great he had low reviews because historically military guys are conservative. That’s cool, but Obama’s numbers got better and better with military as time went on, Trumps have gotten worse

And dems just the facts

Plus, if Trump wins again, you should enjoy his second even more, don’t blame ya. All 8 years of Obama were sweet for me. Watching Trump stumble around Faulk g to accomplish anything has been nice as well. Guess we’ll see in 2020, right now the dnc and dem party is in utter disarray without an inkling of leadership.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

I’m not gonna respond to everything on my phone, just wanted to say Trumps military support has steadily declined as his presidency goes on. Even though Obama treated the military great he had low reviews because historically military guys are conservative. That’s cool, but Obama’s numbers got better and better with military as time went on, Trumps have gotten worse

And dems just the facts

Plus, if Trump wins again, you should enjoy his second even more, don’t blame ya. All 8 years of Obama were sweet for me. Watching Trump stumble around Faulk g to accomplish anything has been nice as well. Guess we’ll see in 2020, right now the dnc and dem party is in utter disarray without an inkling of leadership.
    Facts you say?

DATA: Blue states getting redder, Red states getting redder nothing but facts and the way the electorate is shaping up. Oct 17, 2017.

FL, IA, NC, PA (PA's breathtaking march to Republicans ... mirrors MI?)

Pussy hat marches, fake Russia stories, and flipping out whenever Trump tweets (social media is his strength - the left is unable to comprehend this) ... not a platform, and not working.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    who the fuk can really take this ignorant f'n ho from the hood seriously???

this ho clearly took eddie murphy's old line "give a ni**a rope, he wanna be a cowboy, Gus" to heart......

and someone please tell me just WHY this gutter hood rat was rollin' along with the widow when she received the call?????
    ^^^

disgusting swamp dweller and human garbage

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ She's another Maxine Waters but worse Dwight..

Will go the extra mile and listen in on a presidents call to a dead soldiers widow.. Who does that shiiit?

Even a Presidents call to a dead soldiers family isn't confidential anymore.. Sad... ....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Same playbook that got Trump elected still going on? Dems are great at crying but who and what is the solution? Haven’t seen shit honestly

Still going to be banking on the Trump impeachment in fukkin 2023 at this rate

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Same playbook that got Trump elected still going on? Dems are great at crying but who and what is the solution? Haven’t seen shit honestly

Still going to be banking on the Trump impeachment in fukkin 2023 at this rate

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Black communities probably support her after this, she's set for life financially and politically now.. The next Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters in the making..

Trump is so evil, what a bad man to make a private telephone call to a dead soldiers families to make fun and troll them.. Trump is Hitler, he's really racist now because he did this to a black family also. Impeach this man immediately now!!!!

Who buys this garbage, seriously? This is beyond reaching for dirt on Trump.

DwightShrute

great man serving a great president

That was really well said.

DwightShrute

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    great man serving a great president

That was really well said.
    It was. He admitted that Trump had lied about the call.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Why does anyone care about their conversation

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It was. He admitted that Trump had lied about the call.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^This Congress woman is gloating in the news this morning on how popular she is now... What a loser... She knows this was a stunt to boost her political career..

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

damn, now yahoo has an article on the front page "democratic congresswoman who heard the phone call to soldiers widow now says trumps chief of staff called her the N word"

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Black communities probably support her after this, she's set for life financially and politically now.. The next Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters in the making..

Trump is so evil, what a bad man to make a private telephone call to a dead soldiers families to make fun and troll them.. Trump is Hitler, he's really racist now because he did this to a black family also. Impeach this man immediately now!!!!

Who buys this garbage, seriously? This is beyond reaching for dirt on Trump.
    We already know that after you are done giving your opinion on Trump, you’re gonna have a load running down your face. Just for once, I’d love to see you hold Trump accountable for being imbecile and incompetent

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We already know that after you are done giving your opinion on Trump, you’re gonna have a load running down your face. Just for once, I’d love to see you hold Trump accountable for being imbecile and incompetent
    Trump does have a loose mouth at times and his tweets are some times coming from the hip with emotions.. That is Trumps biggest problem.. He doesn't always really think before speaking.. Then again he's not a politician by nature.. He over hypes stuff also before they come in to tuition..

There you go Kraken I put a knock on Trump.. Are you happy now?

Still doing a good job as President IMO and America is winning..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-20-17 at 01:44 PM.

ByeShea

Left losing HARD today. Widow released tape of call.

Add Congress lady in a Cowboy hat to the ranks of the defeated. Patently absurd to think Trump was in the wrong here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Everything is called racist these days and I'm getting sick of it.. Congress woman called empty barrel comment by Gen Kelly racist.. Lol For the record there is nothing to that term that is racist... I won't even entertain the news on this subject any more.. She's an idiot for every bringing this up...

You don't bash a President when that President is taking his time to make a hard call like that to the family of a fallen soldier. It's clearly a gesture of sympathy and respect from the Presidents part to the fallen soldiers family and should remain private...

DwightShrute

who are people gonna believe .. General Kelly or some crazy ass race baiting lunatic?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

who are people gonna believe .. General Kelly or some crazy ass race baiting lunatic?
    Depends how media brainwashed to hate Trump you are?

Kermit

Here is a recorded conversation that one of the other widows released.

The Kraken

Trump can' let it go

Now more people saying they heard him say it

The narrative is about to change, watch Jibby switch directions

It's about to go from "I absolutely did not say that" to "Why was she listening" to "Even if I said it, I wasn't wrong"

Just look at this thread alone, Jibby doesn't know the difference between a Senator and a Congresswoman, he says Trump must be telling the truth because he said so , that's just in this thread alone

There was a recent thread where Russian Rocket was kicking in his teeth and he commented on how if we continue to let ISIS grow, they'll eventually kill women and children

He has next to no understanding of politics, history and current events. He is exactly who Trump wants supporting him, someone who cannot think for himself. Classic Trump guy

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here is a recorded conversation that one of the other widows released.

Kinda cool but has nothing to do with the soldier this thread is about. Glad to hear he got at least one of them right. Maybe he learned from his mistakes

Kermit

Kinda cool but has nothing to do with the soldier this thread is about. Glad to hear he got at least one of them right. Maybe he learned from his mistakes
    Has CNN run this video yet? It actually has a lot to do with the soldier this thread is about.

It's pretty devastating to people criticizing Trump's empathy.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I don't understand how people are actually defending this lady. I get it. They hate President Trump. He is to blame for world hunger, hurricanes, every war that will happen in this century, etc. But good grief use your brain...

ByeShea

People like Kraken? Been losing every day for 11 months. While being numb to the losing is possibly a good thing (cannot further devastate the fully devastated) the price they pay is being blind to reality. Most people think this issue is heinous and should never have been made part of public discourse. Trump wins when he isn't even looking to.

The Kraken

Has CNN run this video yet? It actually has a lot to do with the soldier this thread is about.

Fair point but it does not indicate whether trump said what he’s accused of saying to the one soldiers wife. Completely independent events.

As for cnn, I don’t watch it so I’m not sure

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    People like Kraken? Been losing every day for 11 months. While being numb to the losing is possibly a good thing (cannot further devastate the fully devastated) the price they pay is being blind to reality. Most people think this issue is heinous and should never have been made part of public discourse. Trump wins when he isn't even looking to.
    The entire world and 80% of America is laughing at trump. Trump is not winning. The only ppl that think so are the online keyboard warriors doing everything in their power to try and make it appear not quite as bad as it really is.

He has accomplished absolutely nothing, zero. The republicans controlled congress has shot him down on major legislation. He has no support. But if you want to think he’s doing big things and I’m losing, knock yourself out.

First ... 3456789 ... Last