Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ok, that doesn't mean it's fake news Jibby, that means the congresswoman (not senator) is a liar. The congresswoman and widow are sticking to their guns here and the media is simply reporting both sides. The news isn't fake, it's just that one side is lying.

More importantly, you have no clue what was said. Right now it's 50/50 whether he said it or not. I know you will believe him because you support him, whatever. I support the widow and congresswoman and believe there story. For all they knew, the call was recorded (which I believe it was) and they still went public. But neither of us know.

BTW, John Kelly was in the room with Trump and he spoke today and as far as I could tell, he never denied that Trump said it.

But I digress, it's pointless even discussing this with you because if a recording came out tomorrow proving Trump said it and he is a bold faced liar, you would simply say "it doesn't matter if he said, lets focus on something else"
    Trump had proof with the Comey tapes and showed no proof. Trump had unbelievable "proof" about Obamas birth right and didn't prove dick to these simpletons. Trump had "amazing proof" that Obama had him bugged and once again we never saw a lick of proof. This guy is the biggest piece of shit liar that it is incredible anyone would believe this lying asshole. He just say's he has proof and these god dam jackasses believe him. Other countries just laugh at this stupidly of these idiots. It's getting sad now. Do any of these asshole even remember when he boasted about his amazing proof about these things i just listed? Or is it simply they can't remember shit from one day to the next? Where is this no good con man's proof? Some of these guys are just spiteful right wing jackoffs who will never ever vote for a democrat. Jibby? He is the biggest sucker i have ever crossed in my lifetime.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-19-17 at 03:45 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Ok, that doesn't mean it's fake news Jibby, that means the congresswoman (not senator) is a liar. The congresswoman and widow are sticking to their guns here and the media is simply reporting both sides. The news isn't fake, it's just that one side is lying.

More importantly, you have no clue what was said. Right now it's 50/50 whether he said it or not. I know you will believe him because you support him, whatever. I support the widow and congresswoman and believe there story. For all they knew, the call was recorded (which I believe it was) and they still went public. But neither of us know.

BTW, John Kelly was in the room with Trump and he spoke today and as far as I could tell, he never denied that Trump said it.

But I digress, it's pointless even discussing this with you because if a recording came out tomorrow proving Trump said it and he is a bold faced liar, you would simply say "it doesn't matter if he said, lets focus on something else"
    Ok 50/50 Congress Senator vs Trump.. Both have different stories.. Still it comes back to why did Trump make the call in the first place? He didn't call her to make fun and bash the fallen dead soldier and widow, it's clear he did it to offer his condolences like most presidents do..

Trump made the call with an honest true heart.. If his words were taken the wrong way then that's a different story.. Either way there is no WAY TRUMP MADE THE CALL TO TROLL the widow and make fun of a dead soldier.... NO WAY!!!

So the media to run with this story is a complete joke.. No one is that evil and heartless, not even Trump.. Fake news!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That Congress woman should be fired.. It's a disgrace what she did and brought to the media.. Gen Kelly just saying this same thing now in an interview.. Trump has called many other fallen soldier families and no complaints were ever mentioned.. Come on!!!!!

Watch this man speak and maybe he'll change your mind Kraken...https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...oldier-n812391
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-19-17 at 04:15 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

this is how the fake news media operates.

Remember when CNN head honcho was caught on hidden camera saying there was nothing to the whole Russia thing? That they know there nothing to it but its good for ratings? Then a day or so later, Van Jones was caught on video admitting the whole Russia thing is a big fat nothingburger!

Did that stop CNN from reporting constantly on this fake news? Did other outlets stop? Hell no. It all about rating. Not about truth and integrity. They know that if you keep on repeating the lie, there will always be those who will believe it. No matter what. Kraker, dishonest dante and harambee to name a couple.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    this is how the fake news media operates.

Remember when CNN head honcho was caught on hidden camera saying there was nothing to the whole Russia thing? That they know there nothing to it but its good for ratings? Then a day or so later, Van Jones was caught on video admitting the whole Russia thing is a big fat nothingburger!

Did that stop CNN from reporting constantly on this fake news? Did other outlets stop? Hell no. It all about rating. Not about truth and integrity. They know that if you keep on repeating the lie, there will always be those who will believe it. No matter what. Kraker, dishonest dante and harambee to name a couple.
    Liberal news still falls back on the fake Trump/Russia collusion story to this day for ratings... Their mission is to find dirt on Trump and when they can't find dirt they go right back to breaking news with Russia and Trump investigation...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

who the fuk can really take this ignorant f'n ho from the hood seriously???

this ho clearly took eddie murphy's old line "give a ni**a rope, he wanna be a cowboy, Gus" to heart......

and someone please tell me just WHY this gutter hood rat was rollin' along with the widow when she received the call?????
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-19-17 at 04:22 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ok 50/50 Congress Senator vs Trump.. Both have different stories.. Still it comes back to why did Trump make the call in the first place? He didn't call her to make fun and bash the fallen dead soldier and widow, it's clear he did it to offer his condolences like most presidents do..

Trump made the call with an honest true heart.. If his words were taken the wrong way then that's a different story.. Either way there is no WAY TRUMP MADE THE CALL TO TROLL the widow and make fun of a dead soldier.... NO WAY!!!

So the media to run with this story is a complete joke.. No one is that evil and heartless, not even Trump.. Fake news!!!!

Ok, we’re finding more middle ground here, however...

it was a Congresswoman, not a Senator. The media is simply reporting what both sides are saying, that is called news. You may believe Trump and think the widow and Congresswoman are lying but that’s not called fake news, that’s called thinking someone is lying.

See, words have meaning and you are killing me with such difficulty grasping the English language.

I’m not 100% sure what was said, I’m impressed you are given that you weren’t on the phone. My guess is you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground and had the media reported months ago that Trump said he likes to grab women by the puss1es, you’d have cried fake news.

I hate to fukking argue with you and say I like you, honestly I wish you were a bigger douche because to a large extent I hold back on you because I do like you, and I hate doing that. Just turn into Brooks already so I can deflove your corpse and not feel guilty about it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok, we’re finding more middle ground here, however...

it was a Congresswoman, not a Senator. The media is simply reporting what both sides are saying, that is called news. You may believe Trump and think the widow and Congresswoman are lying but that’s not called fake news, that’s called thinking someone is lying.

See, words have meaning and you are killing me with such difficulty grasping the English language.

I’m not 100% sure what was said, I’m impressed you are given that you weren’t on the phone. My guess is you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground and had the media reported months ago that Trump said he likes to grab women by the puss1es, you’d have cried fake news.

I hate to fukking argue with you and say I like you, honestly I wish you were a bigger douche because to a large extent I hold back on you because I do like you, and I hate doing that. Just turn into Brooks already so I can deflove your corpse and not feel guilty about it
    I'm a big boy and can take it, lay it on me Kraken if you feel you want or need to.. If you are right and I am wrong I'll take it like a man and say you were right.. If not I will fire back and give you hell back....

I just want the truth reported and nothing more. When the liberal news runs with a "he said she said story" like this and paints Trump out to be the anti Christ on the this phone call I have a problem with that!!! It's bad reporting.. I'd say the same if this happened to Obama when he was in office. Presidents don't call dead soldiers families to troll or put down the dead soldier...

This is a bogus fake story now so they should let it go or have never reported it to begin with.. End of story..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberal news still falls back on the fake Trump/Russia collusion story to this day for ratings... Their mission is to find dirt on Trump and when they can't find dirt they go right back to breaking news with Russia and Trump investigation...

they cater to the desperate and easily manipulated. No all but many.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    who the fuk can really take this ignorant f'n ho from the hood seriously???

this ho clearly took eddie murphy's old line "give a ni**a rope, he wanna be a cowboy, Gus" to heart......

and someone please tell me just WHY this gutter hood rat was rollin' along with the widow when she received the call?????
    She looks like a rodeo clown.

Does she also help out Can Newton with his dress attire?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    She looks like a rodeo clown.

Does she also help out Can Newton with his dress attire?

holy shit.... the black Howdy Doody wearing Sinbad shoes.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Gees, Cam riding the floods and he even jacking up the pants higher then normal, tucked in polo shirt too.. That's gotta be the funniest dress job I've ever seen!!!!

Auto Donk

this black bitch from florida be like:

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Bitch looks like a Rodeo clown....another professional ethnic with agendas..phuk that clown!!...MAGA BITCHES!!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Another lie

Nobody cares anymore about the stuff
    Right. A soldier gets killed while serving his country, the president tells the widow "he knew what he signed up for" and it isn't a big deal but a football player who peacefully protests during national anthem and it is disrespectful to the military.

GTFOH. You ignorant white people are something else.

Not all whites are ignorant but many of you are.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

General Kelly put his foot up that congresswomans ass today. Loved it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Right. A soldier gets killed while serving his country, the president tells the widow "he knew what he signed up for" and it isn't a big deal but a football player who peacefully protests during national anthem and it is disrespectful to the military.

GTFOH. You ignorant white people are something else.

Not all whites are ignorant but many of you are.
    Trump made the call to offer his condolences you ignorant racist dip shit..

A stupid black Trump hating Congress woman was listening in on the PRIVATE conversation with the President which is not the norm and should have never happened.. You wanna believe Trump called to insult the Widow then you go ahead and believe that shit..

You have no common sense, you are not informed and you are media brainwashed.. End of story..

We certainly can expect more mindless posts that lack basic common sense from you in the future..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    He sure did, long over due.. That man is a true American hero.. I loved it too..

Not some black Congress woman that ease dropped on a private conversation and didn't even have smarts to record it to back up her claims...

She should be removed from Government and be held accountable for this slander.. She crossed the line...

Auto Donk

anyone ever hear exactly wtf florida's version of sheila jackson lee/wilhamena delco was doin' with the widow in the first place?

i doubt they were goin' to a f'n rodeo together....

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

anyone ever hear exactly wtf florida's version of sheila jackson lee/wilhamena delco was doin' with the widow in the first place?

she was with the family riding to or from the funeral

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yeah, seems he said something as to what is reported. Great. Problem is that they put out 7 words of it, which isn't exactly a lie, but misleading the public. Just as bad. No need to argue. General Kelly said it all. The congresswoman should never have used this politically, mentioned it all, or even listened to it. If she's in the car, whatever. Should go through one ear, and out the other. Instead, her eyes lit up and she ran with it to bash the President. Great respect she has for the fallen soldier, and his family. Trump is the disrespectful one though. Not sure how she was in the car. She doesn't even know how to spell the widow's first name.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    He told everyone that Trump lied. Kelly admitted that Trump said what she and the widow said that he did.

How anyone perceives it is another matter. But Trump flat out lied about it the next day.

Auto Donk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not gonna lie, conservatives looking real bad in here, like they’re in the deep end and can’t swim

Auto Donk

well then, I'll throw em a life line.... and two hits of x.... play this once they kick in, get your lady in a compromising position.... and have some fun.....

much better things to do in life than sit around arguing with a computer screen.....

go enjoy it.... it ain't gonna last forever....

seeya tomorrow......

Kermit

The congresswoman said in an interview she knew the dead soldier and his entire family her whole life. What a coincidence. Now we have a Trump hating black woman using this story as a further boost in her fight against Trump.

She is also using this phone call incident as the centerpiece to raise money for the family. At least it is working out for them. The families do deserve as much money as they can get for their fallen loved ones.

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

Rex was right; he’s a fuk’n moron.

Reno_Thor

But that’s “Mr. fuk’n moron President” to you and I.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The congresswoman said in an interview she knew the dead soldier and his entire family her whole life. What a coincidence. Now we have a Trump hating black woman using this story as a further boost in her fight against Trump.

She is also using this phone call incident as the centerpiece to raise money for the family. At least it is working out for them.
    Who gives a fukk about the congresswoman. And the issue isn't even necessarily what Trump said. It's that he lied about it the next day. He is beyond a compulsive liar at this point.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Who gives a fukk about the congresswoman.
    She is the only one that I have seen giving interviews. Wearing a different stupid little clown style cowboy hat in each one.

DwightShrute

^^^

posters convincing themselves to believe fake news.

pace yourselves boys, 8 years is a long time

Reno_Thor

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ^^^

posters convincing themselves to believe fake news.

pace yourselves boys, 8 years is a long time
    I’ll take the under for 10 units.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

These are the faces of the Democratic party.. You gotta look at this and just laugh.. How can you support this crap? Seriously?

Can now add this black congress woman to the list now.. She made a name for herself with this stunt I'll give her that much.. Probably will advance her position in the Democratic party which is laughable...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

. The media is simply reporting what both sides are saying, that is called news. You may believe Trump and think the widow and Congresswoman are lying but that’s not called fake news, that’s called thinking someone is lying.

Seems like common sense. But I guess there isn’t much of that to go around nowadays

First 1234567 ... Last