Did he win last night
    Nope

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Did he win last night
    i saw local tv station footage of him stumbling out of a gay bar last night around 2:15 am wearing one of these around his neck, so I guess the answer is no.....:

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

saloon this shit JJ you lazy bald fukk!

this kid is a pathetic handicapper..PERIOD

#attentionWhore

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Mikey come on. Guys 55% in NFL DOCUMENTED SOMEWHERE & 54% in MLB.

Plus he handicaps much better when his write ups are on turf as opposed to grass

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Mikey come on. Guys 55% in NFL DOCUMENTED SOMEWHERE & 54% in MLB.

Plus he handicaps much better when his write ups are on turf as opposed to grass
    Will wait until Saturday for confirmation of this as he does not post on the weekdays.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I can see morino still buried daily here...carry on

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Did he win last night
    No but I've lost 3 bets (out of 14) in the past 2 weeks so we can't say anything

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    No but I've lost 3 bets (out of 14) in the past 2 weeks so we can't say anything

where you posting plays....I tailed your U of Wash play and lost

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

where you posting plays....I tailed your U of Wash play and lost
    Made a couple threads, and 2dabanks thread

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

AKA hes a losing bettor been hearing about this amazing run where you post 3 out of 14 plays and someone calls you out and your answer is "i made a couple threads" LOL riiiight i post in 2dabanks too lol why don't you make season long threads unless you do that your opinion means nothing to nobody and all these random numbers you like to make up i'm 14-3 iv'e been hearng that for a week now and see no posts i have a NBA & NHL threads and in the money in both so until i start seeing a everyday plays from you your just another loud mouth "pro" with zero handicapping skills.

Made a couple threads, and 2dabanks thread

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    AKA hes a losing bettor been hearing about this amazing run where you post 3 out of 14 plays and someone calls you out and your answer is "i made a couple threads" LOL riiiight i post in 2dabanks too lol why don't you make season long threads unless you do that your opinion means nothing to nobody and all these random numbers you like to make up i'm 14-3 iv'e been hearng that for a week now and see no posts i have a NBA & NHL threads and in the money in both so until i start seeing a everyday plays from you your just another loud mouth "pro" with zero handicapping skills.
    not necessarily. you seem to just want to bring attention to yourself. I have a lot of handicapping skills which I don't really feel the need to discuss with someone who is negative all the time. I make threads sometimes when I feel like it, post in other peoples threads when I feel like it and gamble, when I feel like it. if you haven't noticed the trend yet, then let me make it clear for you. I post some plays and some live plays, WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. I don't come in a thread to whine or complain like you and lets be real here, you're just upset because you tried to bury everyone who was on WVU last weekend and were made to look like a fool. go pro if you feel like it, as it would help out the foundations but don't let that make you feel like you're any less of an a$$hole. later clown and Bol in your threads that you were trying to get publicity for.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

not necessarily. you seem to just want to bring attention to yourself. I have a lot of handicapping skills which I don't really feel the need to discuss with someone who is negative all the time. I make threads sometimes when I feel like it, post in other peoples threads when I feel like it and gamble, when I feel like it. if you haven't noticed the trend yet, then let me make it clear for you. I post some plays and some live plays, WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. I don't come in a thread to whine or complain like you and lets be real here, you're just upset because you tried to bury everyone who was on WVU last weekend and were made to look like a fool. go pro if you feel like it, as it would help out the foundations but don't let that make you feel like you're any less of an a$$hole. later clown and Bol in your threads that you were trying to get publicity for.
    Shocka with the left to the body

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

When u feel like it lol ur a losing bettor that's the answer a loser says it's ok dude its 1 game my record dont lie lol shoca nice h.s pic to btw kiddo... no because you run ur mouth alot and NEVER SHOW RESULTS i went 26-6 but i didnt post them lol like i said then it means NOTHING ...yea u seem like a great guy thats in it for the foundations lol just stop you losing clown...oh and check my posts i dont complain about anything but you yea i take issue with cause you think ur some sharp and never post shit i post winners all day everyday kid until u post daily u get no more responses just another air bettor with an air bettor record gotta love them ppl. nobody wants excues they want to see wins and loses you'll catch on evetually i can tell from your pic it could take longer then expected though. can't argue with results PERIOD.
    Last edited by PeterJohnson; 10-19-17 at 04:47 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Holy shit....I think that was one sentence

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Guys lets get back on point, this thread for ripping moron-0 who we all can agree the biggest douchebag on this forum!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

when u feel like it lol ur a losing bettor that's the answer a loser says it's ok dude its 1 game my record dont lie lol shoca nice h.s pic to btw kiddo not because you run ur mouth alot and NEVER SHOW RESULTS i went 26-6 but i didnt post them lol like i said then it means NOTHING ...yea u seem like a great guy thats in it for the foundations lol just stop you losing clown...oh and check my posts i dont complain about anything but you yea i take issue with cause you think ur some sharp and never post shit i post winners all day everyday kid until u post daily u get no more responses just another air bettor with an air bettor record gotta love them ppl. nobody wants excues they want to see wins and loses you'll catch on evetually i can tell from your pic it could take longer then expected though.
    Just curious..what was your previous handle?

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Do you morons get sick of saying the same shit what was ur previous handle he must be a tout its oldddddddd i win hows that and if anyone wants to put there points were there mouth is challenge me we can solve that issue quick.

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Funny I concur....rookies coming in here and starting shit right away.....Shari has been laying down on the job

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Do you morons get sick of saying the same shit what was ur previous handle he must be a tout its oldddddddd i win hows that and if anyone wants to put there points were there mouth is challenge me we can solve that issue quick.
    at 2 points a day
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave USCPHILLYGUY 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Guys lets get back on point, this thread for ripping moron-0 who we all can agree the biggest douchebag on this forum!
    Douche bag you are betting on Dallas this week since Garret won't be calling plays - LMAO.

thomorino

Funny I concur....rookies coming in here and starting shit right away.....Shari has been laying down on the job
    I agree, there should be some penalties - how about 1 week for starting shit and 2 weeks for posting fake bet slips.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

When u feel like it lol ur a losing bettor that's the answer a loser says it's ok dude its 1 game my record dont lie lol shoca nice h.s pic to btw kiddo... no because you run ur mouth alot and NEVER SHOW RESULTS i went 26-6 but i didnt post them lol like i said then it means NOTHING ...yea u seem like a great guy thats in it for the foundations lol just stop you losing clown...oh and check my posts i dont complain about anything but you yea i take issue with cause you think ur some sharp and never post shit i post winners all day everyday kid until u post daily u get no more responses just another air bettor with an air bettor record gotta love them ppl. nobody wants excues they want to see wins and loses you'll catch on evetually i can tell from your pic it could take longer then expected though. can't argue with results PERIOD.
    Ya your def are not a winning player with a comment like that!....broke money mindset you have brillant has it gotten you far in life? Always gotta hate on someone.. #'s don't lie remember that. Wheres your "winning" plays oh great 1.

Got Indy +7

Exactly man always tomorrow I was in the red today as well we just need to keep losing days to a min damage Good Luck on your plays tommorrow you bet nfl right?

[QUOTE=PeterJohnson;27278886]Welp coulda been worse Ottawa saved me tonight losing night but small only 0.35 Units... As alaways plays tomorrorow will get back on the winning side.

Good win i took the L there i admit when i lose on to the next game now

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL they blew it pathetic

Texas tech will cover the writing was all over the wall

People are so blind Over 62% of the money was on wvu spread and the line went the other way wake up people.

I love all these whiny losers that never win cry me a river

Hmm. you seem to claim that you stay away from negativity and talking Sh*t and posting nothing but winners but the above seems to prove otherwise. Petey, do us all a favor and make your picks and threads more visible because we need more people like yourself and morono. BOL guys, seems like you need it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Douche bag you are betting on Dallas this week since Garret won't be calling plays - LMAO.
    It is funny you don't feel as if he has any control or imput into the offense. Is it the weekend already? Fukkin lying ass piece of shit lawyer.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I agree, there should be some penalties - how about 1 week for starting shit and 2 weeks for posting fake bet slips.
    guy just follows me everywhere.........its so easy

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

ITS 1 GAME KID! CHECK MY POSTED RECORD IN EVERYTHING IM SURE YOU CAN FIND THOSE RECORDS THEN POST GOT IT!

[QUOTE=shocka1212;27289517]

Welp coulda been worse Ottawa saved me tonight losing night but small only 0.35 Units... As alaways plays tomorrorow will get back on the winning side.

Hmm. you seem to claim that you stay away from negativity and talking Sh*t and posting nothing but winners but the above seems to prove otherwise. Petey, do us all a favor and make your picks and threads more visible because we need more people like yourself and morono. BOL guys, seems like you need it

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Shoca wheres all your "winning bets" you claim please post so you can show everyone..............ill wait............

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

They are playing on grass this week

"I don't post during the week"

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

kids trying to clown someone whos in the green in 2 season long threads lol go get em bud with your air 14-3 record lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It is funny you don't feel as if he has any control or imput into the offense. Is it the weekend already? Fukkin lying ass piece of shit lawyer.
    Piece of shit - he hasn't called plays for 2 years - just curious since you said you wouldn't bet Dallas while Garret is calling plays even though he hasn't called plays for 2 years - how many games have you not bet Dallas since Garret wasn't calling plays.

2daBank

Piece of shit - he hasn't called plays for 2 years - just curious since you said you wouldn't bet Dallas while Garret is calling plays even though he hasn't called plays for 2 years - how many games have you not bet Dallas since Garret wasn't calling plays.
    So you saying the head coach has no influence into game plan? Just making sure that what you saying. Wouldn't shock me, we see far too often how little you know about this or any sport.

They playing on grass so tell us how that will effect outcome please. Lmfao

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

194 post in 10 days........could be a record

2daBank

Is it the weekend in philly already? Lmfao

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Shoca wheres all your "winning bets" you claim please post so you can show everyone..............ill wait............
    Yankees -106 (2 Units) messed up and didn't take the better # this morning. NYY 5-0 at home this post season. ride the trend.

as I wrote in my thread, CC is 9-0 in starts following a yankee loss. I have yankees ML to win 3 units. BOL guys.

Over 48

Giants + the points fellas... stink town special

but in all seriousness, tailing the over in the wash/niners, under in chiefs/steelers, on the rams and saints ats

Miami live +7.5 -119

I have a large play on the RL. and a small play on the live total over 5

Got the ML at -110

more value in the dodgers -190 series price.....that series will be the least competitive Imo.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Good one! When your done clapping id take shoca balls out of your mouth before you choke!

194 post in 10 days........could be a record

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

i see like 3 plays and alot of bullshit lol theres no defending it either post season long threads or nobody wants to hear your "big run" lol don't be the the guy who said after the game i had that bet and shows no proof just TALK

First 123456 ... Last