MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Real Victims of Harvey Weinstein....

The real victims of Harvey Weinstein scandals are the Woman that said No/Fuk off to him when he tried to manipulate them.....and if those if anyone got abused, or harassed or raped, they are the real victims. Its a possibility he raped someone or harassed/abused someone who said no but they didn't come forward because they were scared that the rich guy would hire lawyers to shame them etc.
    Then we have boat load of women who sold themselves by giving in and becoming his B!tch toy for few years to move forward in their career. Once they got famous and became established they said no and moved along. These woman are no different than prostitutes. Some women get cash for sexual favors, some get promotions, career advances etc. Its pathatic that the media is giving so much emphasis to famous woman who came forward and completely ignoring the real victims. Many famous women like Gywen Patrow, Angelina and numerous others are taking the high ground by getting themselves in the limelight but they were not the real victims....these woman were seen hugging him, kissing him, laughing with him in award shows...if you are a real victim you wont be doing that.

Spot light should go to the real victims, not the phony prostitutes using their current status to play the victim now. Media in this country and everywhere is pathetic.

Harvey is an dirtbag but he is not the only one. There are men and even woman like him all over the industry...not just in usa but all over the world.

/end vent.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I agree bro

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

The real victims were people like Corey Haim,not people like Angelina Jolie that's some f@cking A Lister living it up,even though she cant act worth a shit.

But yeah their are a lot of these sorts of bastards around and a lot of them are in power.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I'm sure that there's guys like Weinstein in the music industry also.

Heard a story on the radio of a female singer who was told her music career can take off if she does this and that. She never said who that guy was but did say that the guy has been invited to the radio station in the past.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

why isn't tom cruise outing david geffen for having to suck his dick to get the role in risky business that launched his career?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Just look around at who is successful in Hollywood and the music industry. It's what race/religion they are or what favors they agreed to do, damn sure isn't talent a lot of the time

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I want to know who Tyler Perry is blowing to keep getting these Madea movies funded.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who cares actually

Part of the business

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Just look around at who is successful in Hollywood and the music industry. It's what race/religion they are or what favors they agreed to do, damn sure isn't talent a lot of the time
    if i was a hollywood movie producer you can sure as hell bet that I would also be judging "talent" on the scale of how long it took the young aspiring starlet-in-the-making to make me bust my third nut during her "audition" session....

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    why isn't tom cruise outing david geffen for having to suck his dick to get the role in risky business that launched his career?
    Guys still in the closet.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Guys still in the closet.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

nthis stuff is common knowledge to everyone everywhere, right or wrong its joked and laughed about, countless movies and tv shows on the very subject

then someone says it really happened and its end of the world ? ? ?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    South Park is the people.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    nthis stuff is common knowledge to everyone everywhere, right or wrong its joked and laughed about, countless movies and tv shows on the very subject

then someone says it really happened and its end of the world ? ? ?
    exactly... hollywood had no problem with seth mcfarland makin' a joke about it at the oscars nomination ceremony....

packerd_00

When they all stuck up for Polanski,should have told most people,they look out for their own no matter what sort of creeps they are.

Kermit

exactly... hollywood had no problem with seth mcfarland makin' a joke about it at the oscars nomination ceremony....

The look on Emma Stone's face tells it all.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The look on Emma Stone's face tells it all.
    exactly....

ol' harvey's tongue and her cinnamon ring are probably no strangers....

jjgold

no victims when you wanted it too happen

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

THAT'S FUNNY....noone really laughed thou.

Ole Seth called out Jenner about 5 years before his deal too.....hes on it!

MaddyMax

This was in 2005

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I'm sure that there's guys like Weinstein in the music industry also.
    Not just music/movie, its anywhere when a man is in power...it happens everywhere. Be it bouncers in some posh night club or president of the country...its been happening ever since beginning of time. All guys on here acting like they wouldn't do the same thing is lying to themselves...99% of the guys would take advantage of the women if they had power. Women in position do that too but no as much as men but we don't hear about the women stories.

My problem is not that men are doing it. Women can always say no and move along. If they say no and get raped or abused then that guy deserves to rot in jail. But i am venting about is that all these women that sold themselves are taking the spotlight and higher ground and muffling down the real victims.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The old saying holds true. It's not who you know, it's who you blow.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    This was in 2005

Wow great find

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

All of Hollywood is ran by the casting couch. I am surprised this is that big of story.

Guy in power tries to proposition women. Happens all the time.

CWD
    Update your status

The real victims were people like Corey Haim,not people like Angelina Jolie that's some f@cking A Lister living it up,even though she cant act worth a shit.

But yeah their are a lot of these sorts of bastards around and a lot of them are in power.
    corey feldman teased on the 2 coreys that he was going to out haims abuser but was scripted fake reality tv i guess tho im sure many know who it is

guy has no career whats he got to lose if he names the director ?

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    All of Hollywood is ran by the casting couch. I am surprised this is that big of story.

Guy in power tries to proposition women. Happens all the time.
    Yes. Like i said before, its anywhere where men is in position.

I am pretty sure there is some political agenda behind outing Harvey Weinstein. Weinstein is one of the biggest donors to democratic party and the clintons. Clinton showed interest in running again and this story breaks out.

Some major newspaper had this story years ago but they were bought off or paid off and but now its blowing up. In the age of social media, we will see more heads like harvey getting ousted. Some big shot in Amazon was just outed and he resigned this morning.

Fox is loving trump and their ratings but the other media will do enough to put some dirt on them....there are lots of sexual abuse/harrasment and even rape thigns brewing in the higher ups of fox.

The Democratic Party
    As the Weinstein story broke, conservative media outlets quickly seized on the exec’s long history of donating to Democratic political candidates. According to Federal Election Commission records processed by Political MoneyLine, Weinstein has given close to $1 million to Democratic candidates over the years. He was viewed as close with presidents Clinton and Obama. Malia Obama, the president’s elder daughter, interned at the Weinstein Co. recently.

The allegations against Weinstein sent politicians scrambling to purge money donated by the mogul from their campaign coffers. The Obamas and Clintons eventually issued statements denouncing Weinstein, but only after days of calls on the right and left for them to do so.
    Weinstein’s coziness with Democratic power players was seized on even by upper-tier party members. Responding on Twitter Oct. 6 to criticism of the president he served, former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau wrote of Weinstein, “I think he’s a horrible piece of shit and that every Dem who took money from him should give it back.”

jjgold

There are no victims here

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

What's worse is there are top exec's doing this to kids. That is the stuff that really makes my blood boil.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This guy would go into women's rooms, uninvited, and jerk off while they slept.

He's a predator.

Lock him up.

packerd_00

corey feldman teased on the 2 coreys that he was going to out haims abuser but was scripted fake reality tv i guess tho im sure many know who it is

guy has no career whats he got to lose if he names the director ?
    I never trusted Feldman,but Haim I think had some bad stuff done to him by people in Hollywood.Their was a former child actor named Brock Pierce that was trafficking kids.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/may/18/local/me-den18
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-17-17 at 05:09 PM.

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    What's worse is there are top exec's doing this to kids. That is the stuff that really makes my blood boil.
    Exactly. Lots of kids gets abused in hollywood and they grow up and become drug addicts and get overdosed....they ruined so many young lives. They should out those pedophiles.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    The real victims of Harvey Weinstein scandals are the Woman that said No/Fuk off to him when he tried to manipulate them....
    Agreed...

However, I gotta say the women that got a strong dose of the Harvey penis by force or manipulation that didn't speak up are IMO morally responsible as well. These women had to know this would continue to happen to other women in the future if they didn't speak up or go to the police at the time.. Now they decide to speak up... Hmmmm?

It's like if you know a terrorist is going to carry out more terrorists acts but you keep quiet and sit back and watch more innocent people die what does that make you? I almost hold this in that same category..

CWD
    Update your status

I never trusted Feldman,but Haim I think had some bad stuff done to him by people in Hollywood.Their was a former child actor named Brock Pierce that was trafficking kids.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/may/18/local/me-den18
    im sure it happened, i think they narrowed it down to like 3 guys or something, but to what extent and forced all that who knows, plus that was 80s that was like gold rush era for molesting and abusing people

packerd_00

im sure it happened, i think they narrowed it down to like 3 guys or something, but to what extent and forced all that who knows, plus that was 80s that was like gold rush era for molesting and abusing people
    Watch the documentary Open Secret if you haven't seen it,alot of this shit went on.Don't know about whats going on know,but like you said back in the earlier decades,it certainly was.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-17-17 at 05:23 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Who raped CHaim?

12 Last