JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Anesthesia and or drunken black outs?

Just thinking and keeping it real tonight fellas.. Hear and read me out...

Has anyone never blacked out and forgotten a night due to alcohol or drugs? I mean never...

For the record I've been so drunk in my early 20's that I couldn't stand up and even lost my eye sight.. Barfed all night... Drank a half gallon of Vodka straight on that night in Santa Barbara at USCB in college on a dare, big mistake.. I had to be carried home but I remember everything to this day on that Halloween night..Been drunk and barfing on other occasions since but never forgot anything or any night..

Anyways, I talk with rich and very talented friends that are sharper then me, smarter then me, more talented then me, but they all have black out drunken nights during their youth or now in adulthood..

I have only been put under one time in my life time with anesthesia when my tonsils where removed.. I woke up that day and was so sick and felt like I was dying for the next 24hrs, no lie, I was on edge... it wasn't because my tonsils were removed either.. Doctors passed it off as an allergic reaction to the anesthesia but I never bought that..

Are you one of those people like me? Is any one dialed in with consciousness like I am? Just curious?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-13-17 at 11:58 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Jibby, if you don't remember, it never happened pal
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Jibby, if you don't remember, it never happened pal
    What are we in Vegas? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.. Lol..

I'm being serious here... I don't make threads often.. I just don't forget ever when high or drunk but I'd like too.. ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-14-17 at 12:07 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Well I can't help you out with this one. I have been that way several times in my life, mostly in college, but it happens. The few times I really do regret was when I would wake up in my bed the next morning not knowing how. Then I walk outside and my car is parked in the same spot I always park. Those are the ones that should never happen.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The key to getting rich is to let it all go once a month....regular "I don't fukkkkkking care" nights are the key to balance in life if you are a gambler.

You'd be surprised how focused and refreshed you are after recovering.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well I can't help you out with this one. I have been that way several times in my life, mostly in college, but it happens. The few times I really do regret was when I would wake up in my bed the next morning not knowing how. Then I walk outside and my car is parked in the same spot I always park. Those are the ones that should never happen.
    The reason I started this thread because one my best friends today is so stacked physically pound for pound, very smart but he always had drunken black out nights in his past, forgot everything about those drunken nights.. My nef who is the smartest young man I know, he even got an academic scholarship to Mississippi State College and became the President of the biggest frat house on campus, when he drinks heavily he has black out nights due to alcohol and forgets everything also....

I just always wondered if I'm the only one out there that never losses it and never forgets.. I mean never.. I even boxed did MMA and saw stars I got hit so hard in the head but never went out and forgot, fell head first on concrete one time and had the worse concussion ever but remember ever thing and never lost consciousness... Major swelling on the brain but made it thru without going out ever.. Room was spinning and ruined my positive mental attitude for months.. I hate concussions!!!

I think I'm a freak in that regard and I won't go under the knife ever and be forced out of consciousness because I know I might really not wake up. My blessing or curse I don't know?

Oh and I was always the responsible designated driver growing up just put it that way when out with the boys.. Always.... That wasn't by choice either as I always drank along with them...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-14-17 at 12:49 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The key to getting rich is to let it all go once a month....regular "I don't fukkkkkking care" nights are the key to balance in life if you are a gambler.

You'd be surprised how focused and refreshed you are after recovering.
    That is true, hitting rock bottom or being refreshed as you say brings about mental clarity for sure after... Your mind is then focused and not all over the place so to speak.. You no longer are feeding an addiction and betting just to have juice going as you are then just betting to win...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Every Friday night for me

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Every Friday night for me
    Every night for me

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Certain people more susceptible to blackouts than others

I’ve plenty of times

Never understood when people say they never have, makes me think they’ve never gone hard enough

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

JIBBBY, I'm like you. I had my serious "shot drinking contest" times in my early 20's. I was so drunk one time I had to pull over because I knew (even being drunk) that I couldn't drive.

Never blacked out. Always remembered what happened the night before.