RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Proof that climate change is a hoax

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

mother earth is going to do what she wants to do.... man can't not stop her or change her ........

hang-on for the ride folks.....

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    mother earth is going to do what she wants to do.... man can't not stop her........

hang-on for the ride folks.....
    Yup!!

RangeFinder

It goes in cycles

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

I thought the ice was supposed to melt? Now it's too thick.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

remember when you used to talk about sports and you werent annoying as hell preaching stupid shit on a sports betting forum?

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    remember when you used to talk about sports and you werent annoying as hell preaching stupid shit on a sports betting forum?
    Don't you remember that I do post sports threads but in slow times I might post something interesting?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Ranger, this reminds me of this summer, when we had a pretty big earthquake in the valley. Following that places in the park that haven't been active in decades started bubbling. People started freaking out on facebook and message boards wondering what could have caused this. They were blaming fracking and global warming .It was like they didn't understand that we are living next to a super volcano that hasn't exploded in thousands of years and maybe we are about due.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ranger, this reminds me of this summer, when we had a pretty big earthquake in the valley. Following that places in the park that haven't been active in decades started bubbling. People started freaking out on facebook and message boards wondering what could have caused this. They were blaming fracking and global warming .It was like they didn't understand that we are living next to a super volcano that hasn't exploded in thousands of years and maybe we are about due.
    The left has put out so much bs on global warming only to further their agenda and they almost got away with it

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

People who failed science class usually have trouble believing in scientist.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

fuk the climate

give us a winner Ranger

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

When I saw Limbaugh's name in the link I didn't even bother wasting my time clicking and reading it. If Rush put his name on something, it has to be true.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

The story he based his peice on cites climate change as the reason. Looks like he only read the headline.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

It's not a hoax and it is probably in over drive right now.. There is natural cycling process at work also.. It's a slower process though which is gonna still take time.

Bottom line is the human population is expanding and compounding off the charts now with 7.5 billion people.. Those poor people in those 3rd world poor Countries aren't recycling or using clean energy either...

Brazil is good example of that as they now have the Zica virus.. That will slow down reproduction a bit now.. They have a pollution and dumping problem right now anyways.. Diseases are brewing in those small lakes and rivers filled with human waste and pollution..

My take and I hope I'm wrong but... World War or a serious deadly disease to take out half the human race could help slow Global warming or what every you want to call it..

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but I gotta keep it real.. I love people but people are selfish and don't care or think about the big picture, they live in the moment rather then for tomorrow....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We got games