USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Men Don't Be Me, Be Better Than Me

Sometimes in life when you are sick & tired of an asshole you react in a way that actually makes you the asshole as well. I've let many down here on forumville & for that I am sorry. I've taken the criticism I deserve for the most part like a man.

S. Alabama / Troy UNDER 49.5

no Write Up needed
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 10-11-17 at 09:28 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, Swinging Johnson, and Louisvillekid1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All Over the dog

You broke ************

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

"....be better than me." LOLOLOL.

No shit? Like that's supposed to be fukkin hard to be better than you? Gotta be honest pal, I truly hope most would shoot a little higher than that.

Phillyguy as a life coach This thread is gold AF

Promise you'll never change pal
    Points Awarded:

snapperman2 gave opie1988 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

USC Philly got any five dollars I’ll send it to you **

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    "....be better than me." LOLOLOL.

No shit? Like that's supposed to be fukkin hard to be better than you? Gotta be honest pal, I truly hope most would shoot a little higher than that.

Phillyguy as a life coach This thread is gold AF

Promise you'll never change pal

from your own website pal. Gotta sting

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Foxx

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Who did you let down? I called you a phoney way back when, didn't need this gem 💎 to cement it. This only adds to it. Only need that other phoney Russian princess 👸 to fess up like the woman she is.

But in the big scope of things you didn't commit a mortal sin or anything, and I think you're probably a decent dude. Just insecure where trying to create a persona is sad.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Opie back and throwing haymakers

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

get it

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Who did you let down? I called you a phoney way back when, didn't need this gem  to cement it. This only adds to it. Only need that other phoney Russian princess  to fess up like the woman she is.

But in the big scope of things you didn't commit a mortal sin or anything, and I think you're probably a decent dude. Just insecure where trying to create a persona is sad.

BG really. Says the guy who's the king of car washed in Cambridge or claims he can walk into any Hermes store and buy a birkin bag Let's not even go there with the family members committing sex crimes

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    BG really. Says the guy who's the king of car washed in Cambridge or claims he can walk into any Hermes store and buy a birkin bag Let's not even go there with the family members committing sex crimes
    See, there you go again.

A. Yes, I own the largest car wash in Cambridge ( you said you knew who I was so you should know this)

B. Go back and read what I wrote. ( never said they were on the shelves)

C. Family members sex crimes???? What?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    See, there you go again.

A. Yes, I own the largest car wash in Cambridge ( you said you knew who I was so you should know this)

B. Go back and read what I wrote. ( never said they were on the shelves)

C. Family members sex crimes???? What?
    BG I don't wish to partake in petty arguing on a sports wagering forum.

Good luck with your wagers

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Children settle down

It's your money

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

No apologies needed big guy. We all have trolls that will pounce on the slightest mistake. Nothing wrong with
    ball busting, but some people take it too far. GL in your wager.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11830

Way to be the bigger man Philly

jjgold

Morino must of kicked this guy’s ass yesterday in a fight and made him apologize

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino must of kicked this guy’s ass yesterday in a fight and made him apologize

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Guys here going after Phillyguy and missing his message which is solid. Anyone that is successful hopes others are successful as well, that’s all this is. Very few successful haters, philly not one of them

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

What?

Morino kicked your ass, Philly?

Did he sick his dog on you?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Guys, you can call each other what you like. You can even kill each other for all I care. What you CANNOT do is try to drag another guys family into this. That is strictly off limits. You can talk all you want to about the wagers that you do (or in most cases, do not) make. You can talk about all of the knowledge about sports that you think you have. You can spread enough B.S. in here to fertilize the lower 40 (and most of you do), but attacking another guys family is about as cowardly and immature as you can get. rkelly and I do not like each other at all. We attack each others views constantly. The one thing we do not do is attack the others family. This forum is a big enough joke. I suggest that you knock off the family B.S. before things really get out of hand. Just a reminder. It is a rather simple thing today to track down someone through their screen names.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

sex , lies & videotapes

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What?

Morino kicked your ass, Philly?

Did he sick his dog on you?

Just trying to spread a message men.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Kraken gets it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I like the under in this game as well...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guys here going after Phillyguy and missing his message which is solid. Anyone that is successful hopes others are successful as well, that’s all this is. Very few successful haters, philly not one of them
    While there may be very few success haters, the point is that to be a success, you cannot worry about what others do. I am, perhaps, more successful than anyone in here. The only people that I want to see lose are those who wager against me. Those who wager on team "B" when I am on team "A". As far as the rest are concerned, I could care less if they win or lose. My friends are the only ones I care about, and to be quite honest, the more Joe Pub loses, the more they win. Since all of you fit into the "Joe Pub" category, figure it out for yourselves. The biggest lie in here is when all of the goodie-two-shoes liars in here say this: "I'm on the other team, but Good Luck". What kind of B.S. is that?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Just trying to spread a message men.
    Nothing more. Nothing less.

Kraken gets it
    Jesus. The estrogen is strong with this one.

Philly...what the fukk? You let some fukkin douche named morono or whatever the fukk turn you into a sniveling bitch just because he trolled you a little? I saw just a little of yalls lovers quarrel...but wasn't it about you falsifying bet sizes or something? Who gives a fukk?? I can promise you no one here who likes you gives 2 shits about some BS like that. If guys already like you, some fukkin nonsense like this isn't going to change things.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus. The estrogen is strong with this one.

Philly...what the fukk? You let some fukkin douche named morono or whatever the fukk turn you into a sniveling bitch just because he trolled you a little? I saw just a little of yalls lovers quarrel...but wasn't it about you falsifying bet sizes or something? Who gives a fukk?? I can promise you no one here who likes you gives 2 shits about some BS like that. If guys already like you, some fukkin nonsense like this isn't going to change things.
    THIS guy giving me life lesson advise

Cant make this shit up

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We all have trolls that will pounce on the slightest mistake.
    Are you claiming that sniffing a dirty dildo was a mistake now? Not long ago you thought it was something to be proud of.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Are you claiming that sniffing a dirty dildo was a mistake now? Not long ago you thought it was something to be proud of.
    Fantastic song...Use to be one of my favorites about 13 years ago...Fantastic song..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sometimes in life when you are sick & tired of an asshole you react in a way that actually makes you the asshole as well. I've let many down here on forumville & for that I am sorry. I've taken the criticism I deserve for the most part like a man.

no Write Up needed
    Just never misspell Defence...lmao

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    While there may be very few success haters, the point is that to be a success, you cannot worry about what others do. I am, perhaps, more successful than anyone in here. The only people that I want to see lose are those who wager against me. Those who wager on team "B" when I am on team "A". As far as the rest are concerned, I could care less if they win or lose. My friends are the only ones I care about, and to be quite honest, the more Joe Pub loses, the more they win. Since all of you fit into the "Joe Pub" category, figure it out for yourselves. The biggest lie in here is when all of the goodie-two-shoes liars in here say this: "I'm on the other team, but Good Luck". What kind of B.S. is that?
    I think much of what you said should go without saying, with few exceptions.

One of the very few exceptions to this was back in the early 2000’s I had OU winning against OkSt for a few hundred. My brother was on the Cowboys to close a parlay that paid paying over $7,000. OkSt ended up winning 38-28 that day against a #2 or #3 OU Sooners team. I was honestly elated for him.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bigdaddy, brother, PLEASE stop taunting us with your greatness and release a few winners for us this week! I am literally throwing up due to the anxiety I feel from not knowing whether or not I am on the same side as the most successful person on this forum.

Please, brother, I beg of you, throw us a bone. Give us ONE BigdaddyQH winner for this week. I will be forever in your debt. I need a REAL winner to tail... I am tired of the fakes and impostors. Please, brother, I am on bended knee here...
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave chargers4222 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think much of what you said should go without saying, with few exceptions.

One of the very few exceptions to this was back in the early 2000’s I had OU winning against OkSt for a few hundred. My brother was on the Cowboys to close a parlay that paid paying over $7,000. OkSt ended up winning 38-28 that day against a #2 or #3 OU Sooners team. I was honestly elated for him.

Unreal. You're a good bro.. hopefully he bought you a beer or two.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Bigdaddy, brother, PLEASE stop taunting us with your greatness and release a few winners for us this week! I am literally throwing up due to the anxiety I feel from not knowing whether or not I am on the same side as the most successful person on this forum.

Please, brother, I beg of you, throw us a bone. Give us ONE BigdaddyQH winner for this week. I will be forever in your debt. I need a REAL winner to tail... I am tired of the fakes and impostors. Please, brother, I am on bended knee here...

Lucky for you that they won't let QH bet huge ML's in BTP

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

no Write Up needed
    Maybe I missed something, but this appears to be in reference to posting fake bet info. If so, a real man would admit to that specifically without being vague about it. Also, if you still blame other people for making you do stupid things then you really are still like a child. Everyone screws up. Just admit it, take FULL ownership of it and move on. Pretty sad.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Fuk, I must have missed a hell of a weekend here men.

1234 Last