Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Inbred Piler still looking for work...
    Lol yah fuk u

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They arrested him. 19 year old freshmen.
    Old enough to get the death penalty.

Good for him.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I just want to point out what I see as a bit of irony

All along we’re told to believe more guns make us safer, that we should have them to protect ourselves even though ever statistic shows gun owners and their children are by far the most likely to die as a result off that gun.

And then the shooter in Dallas starts shooting cops and they can’t take him down, all those guns and nothing. Vegas has tons of cops, a swat team and preliminary info says the reason Paddock shot himself was likely because an unarmed guard showed up to his door. Now this kid walks in a police station and shoots and kills a cop?

Guys, I’m all about responsible gun ownership ie handguns, shotguns, LR for hunting but let’s stop acting as if they make you safer because they don’t, in fact the opposite is very much true, you’re in every way less safe with a gun than without one, even during an active shooting.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Kraken, call it a night and get your surgery pal.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Good. Maybe a lockdown will force them to actually study instead of protesting stupid crap.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So.... not one news network was covering this LIVE?

I get it now...

REAL NEWS = Not important

FAKE NEWS = Important

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So.... not one news network was covering this LIVE?

I get it now...

REAL NEWS = Not important

FAKE NEWS = Important
    Nah. The killer was a white kid. Doesn't fit the Trump agenda.

Waiting for the family to say their killer kid was a "good boy" who never would commit a crime.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What did you scrounge some fukin change to get a few malt liquors to come on here talking shit...lol another white boy terrorist...meanwhile Hispanics and blacks killing one another daily at record rates. King inbred go to bed.
    I own that black folks in inner cities are .... i'm not killing anybody black or anybody for that matter. But I own that people that look like me are doing horrible things.

Its about time to own That you guys are domestic terrorists.

I'm more likely to get shot by a white dude than I am by isis or al queda or whatever we call them now isil?

This is your thing white males shooting innocent people for no reason like cowards.

Own it

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

People are fcked up no matter their color. Fck, will we ever stop turning everything into a race issue, or political issue? Shit was fine a decade ago. WTF happened? Blacks think whites hate them again. Whites are pissed off that they are considered racist for just being white.

We came all this way, and threw it all away over what? Bullshit hands up, don't shoot? Trayvon Martin? Now we have a completely divided country deep down. Granted, it's not as bad as it seems. The morons who yell the loudest make it look worse than it is. I don't know. This shit is getting old. Hell, it's been old for a while now.

Only gonna get worse from here. Obama threw cops under the bus, and stuck up for criminals. Trump brought out people that were pissed off being lumped in to the small percentage of racist pricks. Along with the racist pricks. Fun times we live in. Glad I never accidentally had a kid. The next generation will enjoy the fruits of our stupidity.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    People are fcked up no matter their color. Fck, will we ever stop turning everything into a race issue, or political issue? Shit was fine a decade ago. WTF happened? Blacks think whites hate them again. Whites are pissed off that they are considered racist for just being white.

We came all this way, and threw it all away over what? Bullshit hands up, don't shoot? Trayvon Martin? Now we have a completely divided country deep down. Granted, it's not as bad as it seems. The morons who yell the loudest make it look worse than it is. I don't know. This shit is getting old. Hell, it's been old for a while now.

Only gonna get worse from here. Obama threw cops under the bus, and stuck up for criminals. Trump brought out people that were pissed off being lumped in to the small percentage of racist pricks. Along with the racist pricks. Fun times we live in. Glad I never accidentally had a kid. The next generation will enjoy the fruits of our stupidity.
    people are tribal

and race has always been so important in America.

its not going away.

Its going to get much much worse.

believe or not

there will come a day where it will be latino majority

white people been focusing on blacks as the enemy.

you'll see whats going to happen in 30 years.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    people are tribal

its not going away.

believe or not

The majority don't look at anyone else in America as the damn enemy. This victim mentality is obnoxious. If Hispanics become the majority, great. I couldn't care less. Hispanics, Blacks, Asians will eventually be the majority over Whites. They may be already for all I know. Who cares. I don't look at stupid fck statistics. White people descend from all over the world too. Fck it, this race/ethnicity debate is like pissing in the wind.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    people are tribal

its not going away.

believe or not

Nope. Seems you forgot that JPUSSY's savior is building that wall to keep the bad Mexicans out. It's coming soon just like his incredible health care and tax plans.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shooter obviously a young whippersnapper... proof that cia mkultra program is still active today....

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What did you scrounge some fukin change to get a few malt liquors to come on here talking shit...lol another white boy terrorist...meanwhile Hispanics and blacks killing one another daily at record rates. King inbred go to bed.
    Great comeback for a guy that gives his dog whiskey and sedatives before raping him. Yes people of sbr , trailer trash bitchboy pilebuck has sex with his male German shepherd.

It is in his family history though as his dad banged a fat smelly pig to create pileofshitbucket13.
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 10-10-17 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention his mom was a sow

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

WOW. The police can actually apprehend a guy who shoots a fellow policeman in the head, but can't bring unarmed people in alive. What's wrong with that picture?? You mean they didn't feel threatened enough to shoot that guy dead? Maybe he wasn't as dangerous because he only shot on person.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    WOW. The police can actually apprehend a guy who shoots a fellow policeman in the head, but can't bring unarmed people in alive. What's wrong with that picture?? You mean they didn't feel threatened enough to shoot that guy dead? Maybe he wasn't as dangerous because he only shot on person.
    Or because the killer was a suburban white kid?
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 10-10-17 at 04:03 PM. Reason: image wouldn't open but he is as white as a bath towel with the exception of tt's house

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I didn't realize all unarmed criminals get shot dead, thanks for the lesson.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

too bad they canned ol mike leach a few years back; he'd have had that punkass shooter locked in a garden shed next to the practice field in no time at all.....

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    too bad they canned ol mike leach a few years back; he'd have had that punkass shooter locked in a garden shed next to the practice field in no time at all.....
    Nah. Craig James and his daughter will cry all over again.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    I didn't realize all unarmed criminals get shot dead, thanks for the lesson.
    One is one too many.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What the fukk is a "welfare check?" Were they giving him a welfare check?
    I do it to people that piss me off. The police check in on them, then they get their ass kicked because I tell the cops I think he has a gun. It's quite fun.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I do it to people that piss me off. The police check in on them, then they get their ass kicked because I tell the cops I think he has a gun. It's quite fun.

First 12