JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Tease just noise.. They still need another run...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Inside the park homer

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Agreed, Pedroia got it up the butt without prison lube, two pitches called strikes were backup pitches that did not have the plate.
    I have no action on this game and I said the same thing, Pedroia got screwed.
    Nash i thought the batter before him got screwed just as bad. The pitcher was all over the place and we have some guy in here saying u protect the plate and swing at anything close. You don't do that when a pitcher is all over the place and the count is 2-0 with the basesloaded. Ump took the game right out of Bostons hands. That could have been a huge inning
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-09-17 at 04:23 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

See ya later Sox....Now let's just hope Yanks lose as well...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Please retire Pedroia.

You are worthless.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

44 Mag gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well bye... Bambino curse is back..

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Congrats astros....congrats astros...boom

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Babe Ruth lol...boom

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No clue who to root for between Houston and Cleveland. I know I don't want the Dodgers to win. Yanks are done, so fck them. Sorry Pops.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Bases Loaded NO OUTS and get nothing......and they lost hmmm shocker...knew that hous +200 had value jibbers
    Did you get that in Paper?

I hit the live Houston bet at +185 when you posted that, thanks paper, it wasn't +200.. I lost the over bet in this game so that live bet really helped out with Bovada but not on my other books... Next.. Need these Cubbies next...

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm definitely not in the group that thinks sports are on the up and up. That's why I flip coins now. Just hope to be on the right side of the bullshit.
    Well finally we agree to a point. The best system to win at this shit is find out the best u can, on where the money is, and not from some wacked out sites that claim this or some of these shyster bookmakers who only mislead ya. After that the coin flip system might be the 2nd best choice.,

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

No clue who to root for between Houston and Cleveland. I know I don't want the Dodgers to win. Yanks are done, so fck them. Sorry Pops.
    I am hoping the Tribe win it all

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I dislike the Astros, but I dislike the Sox more...
    My problem with Sox (and they aren't the only cities that are guilty) is once the won that 2004 series the whole Boston region wouldn't STFU.
    They went from lovable losers to chirpy annoying children.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thor4140

Why is the Yankees line so high? Something tells me they win this game easily. My buddies book has all money on Zona , Clev, and Minny in football. Look for at least two out of three losing or all three.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Nash i thought the batter before him got screwed just as bad. The pitcher was all over the place and we have some guy in here saying u protect the plate and swing at anything close. You don't do that when a pitcher is all over the place and the count is 2-0 with the basesloaded. Ump took the game right out of Bostons hands. That could have been a huge inning
    Blame it on the ump !!!! Not the home runs the pitchers gave up, and the key hits. Yup, the umps won this game for Houston. You should launch an investigation. Just say you are blaming Trump !!!! Everybody else does.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I am hoping the Tribe win it all
    That's who I'm rooting for if I had to choose. I was for the Cubs last year, so their fans could finally relax. Would be nice to see Cleveland get one.

Give 'em the heater, Ricky!

Cuse0323

My problem with Sox (and they aren't the only cities that are guilty) is once the won that 2004 series the whole Boston region wouldn't STFU.
    They went from lovable losers to chirpy annoying children.
    So many of those obnoxious fans around here. We are full of Yankees, and Red Sox fans. Mets fans hang back. After the damn Sox won they wouldn't shut up about how great they were.

stevenash

So many of those obnoxious fans around here. We are full of Yankees, and Red Sox fans. Mets fans hang back. After the damn Sox won they wouldn't shut up about how great they were.

While it's true I'm a UConn homer, I think UConn are classy winners.
    UConn women (and all Husky fans) had this running decades long feud with Tennessee and Pat Summit.
    Geno and Pat went at it tooth and nail, but Geno and the UConn Nation were one of the first to run to her and Tennessee and help comfort when she became gravely ill.
    When Kemba and the 2011 team ran the table at MSG to win the Big East and then win the whole thing, we did it with class.
    Mr. Calhoun, love him or hate him, did it with class, oh sure he was super confident, but never crossed the line to overbearing arrogant.

When Mississippi State shocked the hoops universe last year and ended Geno's and UConn's 111 game winning streak, Geno was all class.

Yeah, like I said Red Sox fans have become almost as obnoxious as like you said Yankee fans.

Fan bases that have won titles in the past that are classy:

St. Louis Cardinals.
    UConn hoop
    New York football Giants (think about it, when have they really been nasty)

Cuse0323

Do you ever visit the Boneyard forum, Nasher?

That place brings out the worst of the worst when it comes to UConn fans.

Cuse has their batch of delusional fans like everyone else too.

The Boneyard is something else though. Everyone just talks about the 4 Championships. They don't see the future ahead. It isn't bright in the AAC.

Women's ball, yeah. I hate that Stewart snubbed us. She went to my rival HS, then goes to UConn. Great family though.

stevenash

Do you ever visit the Boneyard forum, Nasher?

That place brings out the worst of the worst when it comes to UConn fans.

Cuse has their batch of delusional fans like everyone else too.

The Boneyard is something else though. Everyone just talks about the 4 Championships. They don't see the future ahead. It isn't bright in the AAC.

Women's ball, yeah. I hate that Stewart snubbed us. She went to my rival HS, then goes to UConn. Great family though.
    The Boneyard is like the War Memorial Stadium down south.
    Try being an Auburn Tiger fan or a Tennessee Vol fan going to a Razorback home game.
    See how much of that down south hospitality you get treated with.

Cuse0323

The Boneyard is like the War Memorial Stadium down south.
    Try being an Auburn Tiger fan or a Tennessee Vol fan going to a Razorback home game.
    See how much of that down south hospitality you get treated with.
    I hear ya. Haven't visited the Boneyard myself, but Cuse fans love to copy, and paste posts. We have a whole thread dedicated to it. Same with Rutgers.

Some delusional fools everywhere. Hell, I get banned from the forum a lot. Cuse fans are all Liberal, Trump haters. I don't even talk politics there, but one comment they disagree with, and I get a ban. I guess I have pissed off the mods in my day. Oh well.

I don't visit other teams message boards. Unless I'm looking for injury, gambling, or recruiting information. We just got Jalen Carey over UConn, then the Boneyard turned on him. Now he sucks, etc. You know the deal. I love this stuff, just wish people had a sense of humor.

Random post, but the Red Sox are done so fck it.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Blame it on the ump !!!! Not the home runs the pitchers gave up, and the key hits. Yup, the umps won this game for Houston. You should launch an investigation. Just say you are blaming Trump !!!! Everybody else does.
    Please read post 156. If it wasn't for clowns like you who think this is all on the up and up i wouldn't be able to have this wonderful easy extra money coming in every month so thanks.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Why is the Yankees line so high? Something tells me they win this game easily. My buddies book has all money on Zona , Clev, and Minny in football. Look for at least two out of three losing or all three.
    3 for 3.

First ... 2345