kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

the score is showing they are dominating pitt

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

This Antonio Brown / Rothlisberger thing could be deeper than it looks. This team sucks right now. They're more concerned with national anthem stuff than playing good football. The coach is a punk!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Coach is punk...national anthem thing way too involved....football should be boyvotted

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

hard to watch as a steelers fan... only positive if alot of my survivor pools will lose
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    it is still pretty misleading

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Jax D is for real, they have taken over a few games this year

I agree that Pitt has a lot of issues, they have not looked good all year. It seems like Pitt teams used to have a lot of solid veterans to keep the youngsters in line. Nowadays, the have a bunch of divas and drug addicts.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Tomlin looks like a dbag with those Aviators on

Now just challenged a sure incomplete pass and wasting a timeout, what an idiot

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Tomlin looks like a dbag with those Aviators on

Now just challenged a sure incomplete pass and wasting a timeout, what an idiot
    desperation is setting in. awful challenge

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coach is a damn ghetto punk have to get rid of him this week

The locker room is divided

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

That's what these cowards get for staying in the locker room when the Anthem is played.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Coach is a damn ghetto punk have to get rid of him this week

The locker room is divided
    can't argue that

I don't think Tomlin will be around much longer

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

coach will have a huge postgame rant like always

they will win the division

than lose in the playoffs than another final postgame rant from tomlin

Plaza23

5 picks for Ben hahahahahaha

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    5 ints and 2 pick 6's. The score score should be 40-3

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

what is ben doing?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    what is ben doing?
    Filling up his depends undergarment

Plaza23

30-9...that last 90 yard inside of 2 minutes TD run probably killed alot of Live Unders. Hate when teams score like that.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Jaguars are the Notre Dame of the NFL this year.....they are VERY UNDERRATED and a lot better than people think.

They destroyed Houston. They destroyed the Ravens. They destroyed the Steelers. Everyone will point to the loss to the Jets, but the Jaguars shot themselves in the foot in that game. It's not like they were dominated by the Jets. But they have an extremely solid defense.

jjgold

Jets are not bad

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Jaguars are the Notre Dame of the NFL this year.....they are VERY UNDERRATED and a lot better than people think.

They destroyed Houston. They destroyed the Ravens. They destroyed the Steelers. Everyone will point to the loss to the Jets, but the Jaguars shot themselves in the foot in that game. It's not like they were dominated by the Jets. But they have an extremely solid defense.
    agree 100% and was about to post this

Marrone is a solid coach and assuming that they are not forced to pass a lot, they are a serious problem. They play a physical brand of football with great defense and running game. They might have the best defense in the league, top 5 for sure.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    5 picks for Ben hahahahahaha
    A buddy and I was talking just last night and he said that a friend of his plays golf with Big Ben near where his kids go to school. He said the friend mentioned that Ben constantly forgets what hole they are on and is suffering from some type of short term memory loss. I didn't even think anything about it but he said that from game to game, you don't know if you're going to get good Ben or bad Ben. Has he been hit much in his career? Has he had a lot of concussions? I really never paid attention and I rarely bet on Steeler's games because I seem to always get it wrong. Talk about premonition. I should have taken Jax today. Dammit.

jjgold

Coach has to go

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A buddy and I was talking just last night and he said that a friend of his plays golf with Big Ben near where his kids go to school. He said the friend mentioned that Ben constantly forgets what hole they are on and is suffering from some type of short term memory loss. I didn't even think anything about it but he said that from game to game, you don't know if you're going to get good Ben or bad Ben. Has he been hit much in his career? Has he had a lot of concussions? I really never paid attention and I rarely bet on Steeler's games because I seem to always get it wrong. Talk about premonition. I should have taken Jax today. Dammit.
    He definitely doesn't look into the game anymore. Passes are not crisp and pretty much emotionless. Could have CTE, remember he had a traumatic accident when he was in his prime that took years off of his life and football career. The damage is there to conclude that Big Ben is DONE.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Jaguars, the new Patriots.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Seemed like he was forcing the ball to Brown too much. They need to utilize Jesse James more. Pittsburgh never uses their tight ends enough.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    He definitely doesn't look into the game anymore. Passes are not crisp and pretty much emotionless. Could have CTE, remember he had a traumatic accident when he was in his prime that took years off of his life and football career. The damage is there to conclude that Big Ben is DONE.
    For some reason, I thought he injured his leg in that motorcycle crash in 2006. I'm seeing now that he broke his jaw and nose, which probably meant he suffered trauma to his brain. I remember him saying that he might retire because of CTE concerns but I thought he meant from a hit down the line, not from past issues? He definitely doesn't look like the guy you knew could will the team to victory. He seems to not go through progressions that well either. Not good.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    For some reason, I thought he injured his leg in that motorcycle crash in 2006. I'm seeing now that he broke his jaw and nose, which probably meant he suffered trauma to his brain. I remember him saying that he might retire because of CTE concerns but I thought he meant from a hit down the line, not from past issues? He definitely doesn't look like the guy you knew could will the team to victory. He seems to not go through progressions that well either. Not good.
    He wasn't wearing a helmet, if he were not a young football player he would probably have been close to death.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    He wasn't wearing a helmet, if he were not a young football player he would probably have been close to death.
    Yeah, his motorcycle accident was pretty bad.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, Houston had Savage at quarterback and the Ravens suck, the Steelers have no run defense, let's see how Bortles does against a real defense when Jacksonville can't run - it didn't look pretty against Tennessee.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Jac is definitely underrated, they have been playing good def. Setting there off. In good spots to put points on the board3

thomorino

Yeah, Steelers have always been trash against weak teams with Tomlin and this was a horrible spot coming off win over Baltimore with a game against KC next week, I think this is an overreaction.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, Houston had Savage at quarterback and the Ravens suck, the Steelers have no run defense, let's see how Bortles does against a real defense when Jacksonville can't run - it didn't look pretty against Tennessee.
    And if they beat the Patriots, you'd say the Pats were without Gronk. And if they beat the Chiefs, you'd say it's because the Chiefs were tired because they had a tough game the week before. And if they beat the Broncos, it's because Denver turned it over 5 times. I love when guys try to diminish wins by bringing up excuses. Just give the team some damn due. They were god awful a year ago and are now winning some games and looking pretty good while doing it. I'm not saying they're Super Bowl bound but they are a lot better than people give them credit for, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.

thomorino

And if they beat the Patriots, you'd say the Pats were without Gronk. And if they beat the Chiefs, you'd say it's because the Chiefs were tired because they had a tough game the week before. And if they beat the Broncos, it's because Denver turned it over 5 times. I love when guys try to diminish wins by bringing up excuses. Just give the team some damn due. They were god awful a year ago and are now winning some games and looking pretty good while doing it. I'm not saying they're Super Bowl bound but they are a lot better than people give them credit for, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.
    Navy I have $300 dollars of bets on Jacksonville to win the division at +260 - a value bet for me because division sucks - the idea that beating the Patriots without Gronk is comparable to beating Houston with Savage instead of Watson is a joke - Savage is garbage in the NFL an wasn't even good in college at Pitt.

Jacksonville cannot move the ball if Fournette can't run.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Any given Sunday.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Survivor pools buried everywhere, including mine.

12 Last