Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Had UCF -17 on 5Dimes and despite game being final my wager was cancelled

Thought I had a win with UCF at -17 yesterday on 5Dimes but since the game only went 3 quarters I get nothing. Their rules say a game is considered final after 55 minutes. I know I know, I wouldn't be complaining if I had lost but it still sucks.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

this is an industry standard rule..

I remember years back Wisconsin crushing the spread @ UNLV and the power went out late in the game just short of the 55 minute mark. The generator blew or something and the game was not resumed.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

yes have to shake it off. dont let it get to your plays today

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    this is an industry standard rule..
    I remember years back Wisconsin crushing the spread @ UNLV and the power went out late in the game just short of the 55 minute mark. The generator blew or something and the game was not resumed.
    Yeah, sure the generator blew in Vegas... I was on Wisconsin as well and that was no act of God.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

I had them in a ML. Bet was cancelled

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yeah, sure the generator blew in Vegas... I was on Wisconsin as well and that was no act of God.
    after the miracle Chiefs/over cover this past MNF, my buddy and I were brainstorming about the worst sports beats we had ever taken. The Wisconsin game was discussed....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

That game is infamous. Still remember like it was yesterday. The great Vegas fukjob.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

That game is infamous. Still remember like it was yesterday. The great Vegas fukjob.
    i've had a bunch of heated arguments over the years about that game

most wisconsin fans still think it was on the up-and-up, even though 99% of the bets were on wisconsin, and barry alvarez is the one that refused to restart the game because of "player safety"... same guy that sold out his wisconsin team (as a 3.5 point favorite) to ohio state 59-0 to get a big 10 team into the playoff

weird that nfl players can be on the sidelines for opposing drives and get back into the game without being hurt!