RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

My CFB plays for Saturday

Kansas +15.5 Texas Tech visits the Jayhawks with improved defense and pretty much a better team overall than last year. I do feel this line is over inflated due to the fact Tech has won 10 straight in the series and that Kansas has not played defense at all. With Kansas coming off a bye, I think the defense will play much better and I don't think Tech will be getting the turnovers they have got, who lead every team in the country in this category, with a Kansas offense that is very good at taking care of the rock.

Colorado -7 Arizona has to run to win, and that goes right into the teeth of the strength of the Buffs. Yes, Colorado has not got off to a good start, but they faced the toughest QB's in the nation. They get a huge break today and I feel the books put out a very soft number. If this were week 1, Colorado comes out -10.5 or -11. Take the value here.

That's all I have for now, no NFL tomorrow as I will continue my boycott until all players respect our nation and stand for our flag.

Good luck if you follow along

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2-0

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

You riding the Buffs out?