IGotKidsToFeed
    Sic 'Em
    IGotKidsToFeed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9759

Fly me to the moon!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So basically sounds like he just got rich off his dad.

Pass.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

don't we have a poster from russia in player's talk?

maybe he can teach you some russian phrases to ingratiate yourself

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So basically sounds like he just got rich off his dad.

Pass.
    I don’t think that’s true but we can agree he would have never got his start without daddy’s money. Perfect example of privilege.

Big difference between daddy giving you a few million and playing the role of a big shot vs. daddy giving you a few million and you start up a business that becomes the largest producer of cannabis in the Pacific Northwest

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Weed farms are massive! Each plant is worth $500 to 5K. Cannabis cup here in Michigan had raffle for single plant with over 3 pounds on it that we could touch and smell. My plants are 5.5' to 6.5' tall averaging a pound each. My 2 front row dead center and 2 front row behind Piston's bench season tickets cost over $13K plus I have 4 Lions season tickets. Harvest is daily being allowed 72 plants per garden.

Spent 2 weeks, four separate years in Amsterdam knowing the product well now having 100k seed inventory. I also own World's largest cannabis related items collection.

Tons of chemicals are being flushed into our planet daily destroying it rapidly.
    I’m quite certain then you have crossed paths with a few of his strains, pretty high quality stuff apparently

I work with a guy that grows, mentioned the name of the business and he started salivating, telling me he’d suck me off if I could get him an in just clipping

First 12