dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

A correct challenge should never cost you a challenge

Ridiculous rule

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

A bad challenge shouldn't cost a TO either, it should cost a down....

...that said there's got to be a chip in ball, on knee pads and GPS marker for 1st down.

2 old guys dragging chains onto field to judge yardage is crazy

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This is the NFL we're talking about. Logic doesn't exist.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

every play should be reviewed like in college.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11830

I agree.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Abunch of guys kneeled today, what’s your fagg0t ass doing watching football

Thought you were boycotting? Oh ya, you’re a pizza and not a man, or a man of your word

Classic conservative

The Kraken

Surprise surprise, a conservative homo caught in a lie

Guy just said today he would not watch nfl, full blown protest and within 12 hours he’s online posting about the night game

Excuses and lies, your par for the course

What a dildo you are

And ya, you really got me by insulting my profession. Male nurse, what an embarrassment. It really sucks hanging out with hot young single chicks and making $120,000/year...

Tell us all again how you’re gonna boycott the nfl by watching the games

f\*g

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Get rid of challenges. I miss the days when they used to get it wrong

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Surprise surprise, a conservative homo caught in a lie

Guy just said today he would not watch nfl, full blown protest and within 12 hours he’s online posting about the night game

Excuses and lies, your par for the course

What a dildo you are

And ya, you really got me by insulting my profession. Male nurse, what an embarrassment. It really sucks hanging out with hot young single chicks and making $120,000/year...

Tell us all again how you’re gonna boycott the nfl by watching the games

f\*g
    Stay out of my thread you flaming hyena

I don't remember ever saying I would never watch the NFL again. I did say give me an alternative league that airs at the same times where the players don't kneel and act like male nurses or something, then I would never watch again.

Just another libtard making up shit and throwing it against the wall
    Last edited by dlowilly; 10-01-17 at 10:36 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Single chicks? Boring.

My favorite is when Kraken tells stories about pounding the married nurses, bareback, and then later their husbands coming home to unknowingly gobble down his load.

Talk about putting those losers in their place.

The Kraken

Jealousy is a bitch, giant. Sucks being a white guy that is soft with a small pecker doesn’t it. I’m sure you live a life that is just filled with excitement. Who knows, maybe you’ve gobbled down my load, chicks like men that have abs and a big dick, so ive done well in life

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Stay out of my thread you flaming hyena

I don't remember ever saying I would never watch the NFL again. I did say give me an alternative league that airs at the same times where the players don't kneel and act like male nurses or something, then I would never watch again.

Just another libtard making up shit and throwing it against the wall
    Way to boycot the nfl by watching the games

Keep trying to spin it, you’re a fan boy and couldn’t go one day without with wat Hong games, cool life bro

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ridiculous rule
    Why do you want everything for free liberal.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Abunch of guys kneeled today, what’s your fagg0t ass doing watching football

Thought you were boycotting? Oh ya, you’re a pizza and not a man, or a man of your word

Classic conservative
    I agree with the OP about challenges.

Kraken, I said awhile back that these activists are going about it the wrong way. Eventually football will win out and no one will care about a few guys kneeling, they will watch football.

The activists are losing their grip on the issues, in the end the people will go back to not giving a shit, if they ever gave a shit to start with. The activists only got people to give a shit about the flag. That will die down and like I said football will win out.

The whole idea of the challenge is bullshit. It's no power at all. Besides, when it really counts, during the last two minutes of the half and quarter, only the "booth" can issue a challenge.

I challenge them to allow a coach to challenge inside two minutes. It'll never happen.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11099

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    A bad challenge shouldn't cost a TO either, it should cost a down....
    ...that said there's got to be a chip in ball, on knee pads and GPS marker for 1st down.
    2 old guys dragging chains onto field to judge yardage is crazy
    This is a great idea that can easily be done. Even tennis has come into the stone age but the NFL is really slow to change and a lot of sponsors own shit that you'd never believe they own so they can't change. There's better equipment for sure but you have to have the contract. The NFL is all about the money.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20361

You should be able to challenge until you're wrong twice.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I agree with the OP about challenges.

Kraken, I said awhile back that these activists are going about it the wrong way. Eventually football will win out and no one will care about a few guys kneeling, they will watch football.

The activists are losing their grip on the issues, in the end the people will go back to not giving a shit, if they ever gave a shit to start with. The activists only got people to give a shit about the flag. That will die down and like I said football will win out.

The whole idea of the challenge is bullshit. It's no power at all. Besides, when it really counts, during the last two minutes of the half and quarter, only the "booth" can issue a challenge.

I challenge them to allow a coach to challenge inside two minutes. It'll never happen.

I’ll join you on the High road and address the post. He isn’t wrong but change in the nfl never happens fast. Every year the competition committee gets together and makes small changes and each year the product is slightly different, and in general i think they get it right more often than not.

The future of what a challenge is and how they’re handled will look different than how they’re utilized today.

The actvists are doing what they think is right. The players have a stage and feel obligated to not remain silent. Is it effective? In the sense that we’re talking about the issues, I guess that could be some sort of win

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...In the sense that we’re talking about the issues, I guess that could be some sort of win
    That's how Kap started, but we are a long way from Kap.

We're not talking about the issues anymore than we did before, we're talking about the flag and Trump and the NFL and the players, even the business of the NFL.

Everything but the issues. They need some coaching on activism. Maybe they should buy commercials.

Their creating the wrong type of awareness.

The Kraken

For the most part, yes. But we still occasionally read or hear about the original intentions of the kneel by Kap and Reid

But even if the message is off point now, I’m conflicted on what I think the players should do because honestly the people that got the message off point are the people they’re protesting against, to some extent. It’s white America, white privilege, police brutality, inequality etc.... so should they stop kneeling because a bunch of white guys changed their message? I’m not sure they should.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

For the most part, yes. But we still occasionally read or hear about the original intentions of the kneel by Kap and Reid

But even if the message is off point now, I’m conflicted on what I think the players should do because honestly the people that got the message off point are the people they’re protesting against, to some extent. It’s white America, white privilege, police brutality, inequality etc.... so should they stop kneeling because a bunch of white guys changed their message? I’m not sure they should.
    They need a leader.

I'm not sure Ray Lewis counts though......but he brought a scalable program to Trump seeking support for work in the inner cities. I'm not sure what they'll work out, but it's the biggest thing I've heard anyone do.

Lewis is already doing this kind of work.

dlowilly

I’ll join you on the High road and address the post.
    You think addressing the post is taking the high road?...what an obnoxious troll you are

Again where did I say I will never watch the NFL again? Just making shit up and thinking saying it makes it true is what you libtards do though

The Kraken

Some things never change, centaur, I’ve got you dancing like Pinocchio all because you watched an nfl game

Grow up child

dlowilly

Some things never change, centaur, I’ve got you dancing like Pinocchio all because you watched an nfl game

Grow up child
    Some weird fuks on here

The Kraken

Tell me about it

Let’s start with you

Mr America, most patriotic man on the internet, so much so you were gonna show the nfl you meant business and boycott their product until EVERY SINGLE MAN STOOD for the national anthem

No one actually believed you, as if you have anything else to do in your life than watch tv and post, but we let you ramble on as you attempted to sound patriotic and stern,

Then you get caught with your pants down watching an nfl game in which at least 9 players sat out the national anthem

You sure talked a big game Cantaur, you almost had someone convinced. You almost had yourself Convinced that you actually had an ounce of character and could make the smallest of sacrifices for a patriotism, for trump, to bring the nfl down to their knees

Oh well, turns out you’re actually the spineless little roosterlicker we all knew you were and never doubted it
    Last edited by The Kraken; 10-02-17 at 01:21 AM.

dlowilly

Tell me about it

Let’s start with you

Mr America, most patriotic man on the internet, so much so you were gonna show the nfl you meant business and boycott their product until EVERY SINGLE MAN STOOD for the national anthem
    You say, "Let's start with you", then proceed to tell your lies again. I've asked you to tell me when I said I was not going to watch the NFL anymore. I know I said if there was an alternative I would stop watching it. I know you researched your gay little male nursing ass off but you couldn't find where I said what you claim I said, so you continue with your nonsense.

It's obvious you get your kicks being a super troll but it's pathetic lol. Time to ignore