Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Monty Hall Passes Away At 96

Monty Hall, the genial host and co-creator of “Let’s Make a Deal,” the game show on which contestants in outlandish costumes shriek and leap at the chance to see if they will win the big prize or the booby prize behind door No. 3, died at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Saturday. He was 96.

A daughter, Joanna Gleason, confirmed his death. She said the cause was heart failure.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

RIP man

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I'm starting to believe that a lot of posters here didn't even know who Monty Hall was.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Will god give him a choice of what's behind door #1, door #2, door #3, or what Jay has under the box?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

just another one of the elite that changed his name to sound american (monte halparin)

how do all these jewish guys live to be in their 90s? none of us ordinary goyim males live that long

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    just another one of the elite that changed his name to sound american (monte halparin)
    how do all these jewish guys live to be in their 90s? none of us ordinary goyim males live that long
    Considering he couldn't get into medical school because he was Jewish, probably a good choice to change his name.

He's donated close to a $billion dollars in philanthropic endeavors. Not a bad run. His wife of 70 years just died a few months ago. I'm sure that why his heart gave out.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Considering he couldn't get into medical school because he was Jewish, probably a good choice to change his name.

He's donated close to a $billion dollars in philanthropic endeavors. Not a bad run. His wife of 70 years just died a few months ago. I'm sure that why his heart gave out.
    where did he get the billion dollars? and that didn't answer my question... bernanke, greenspan, soros... life expectancy of american male is 78 years unless they're rich and jewish, then it's 90+

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

RIP Monty...