jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You cannot win vs Hannity because he is too smart

He would fukkin destroy James if he got smart, all Hannity needs to say is help your own people

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Hannity is far right. They may not want to go on his show.
    It's more likely they know they don't have a leg to stand on with THIS issue.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    So, you're complaining that he didn't get interviewed enough by FNC? But, he avoided them. Makes sense.
    Traitors and ball lickers do that.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

f Hannity and all those idiots

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

These stupid black protesting athletes won't be able to articulate anything worth listening to on Hannity.. Most of these millionaire ballers never even experienced racial inequality and or police racial profiling in their life times.. They've been spoon fed, protected and worshiped by fans and police if I had to guess.. They all live in rich and safe neighborhoods...

It's a joke.. What do they know?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    These stupid black protesting athletes won't be able to articulate anything worth listening to on Hannity.. Most of these millionaire ballers never even experienced racial inequality and or police racial profiling in their life times.. They've been spoon fed, protected and worshiped by fans and police if I had to guess.. They all live in rich and safe neighborhoods...

It's a joke.. What do they know?
    What are you talking about? So many NFL and NBA players grew up in ghettos.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah I know what he is saying. He is saying that they won't go anywhere they won't be coddled. I wouldn't go on his show either. He will cut them off and won't let them speak and he will ask them questions they can't answer. He works for Trump remember?
    ask them questions they can not answer? probably most of these players have no clue what their protesting about. They don't know facts. Can not comprehend there are no statistics to back up their false narrative.

MJFtheGenius

Yea and they still can't comprehend life sucked because they were poor, 70% of them did not have a father in the household, the schools are terrible, instead of going to get a job they joined a gang, not racism. Racism is an excuse provided by the left, the left says hey grow government, depend on us we will fix it 8 years of obama and every single economic measure for blacks got worse. Don't trust me, look it up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

As little kids maybe.. Little kids in the ghetto don't get hassled by police for their color.. Sure these players heard stories but I doubt any of them have experienced racial injustice with police themselves..

That's all I'm saying. Yes many grew up in the crime ridden and drug infested ghetto's, but from the high school level on they were worshiped and taken care of..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I know what he is saying. He is saying that they won't go anywhere they won't be coddled. I wouldn't go on his show either. He will cut them off and won't let them speak and he will ask them questions they can't answer. He works for Trump remember?
    Best post you ever made..........

I'll add,

The Hannity product is moving ever so closely to white supremacy values.......

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Best post you ever made..........

I'll add,

The Hannity product is moving ever so closely to white supremacy values.......
    says the guy with the clown avatar LOL fitting

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's PAULYWISE.......

Don't forget it...................

MJFtheGenius

first it was white privilege then they had to stop with that when they finally figured the Affirmative Action policy is the only racist government policy and actually works against white people. Now they calling it white supremacy because Antifa escalated a KKK meeting. Reminder KKK meetings are legal, as are BLM meetings as long as they are not violent

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

For what? For a retard this is all about disrespecting the flag. To the rest its the same thing it has been from the start. The only people who need an explanation are the same people who never got it the first time, simply because they never will and most are closet racist anyway. Hannity is a hero to the dumbest of the dumb in our society. They used to cry to me about his ratings until i explained to these asswipes that pro wrestling has high ratings too.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    For what? For a retard this is all about disrespecting the flag. To the rest its the same thing it has been from the start. The only people who need an explanation are the same people who never got it the first time, simply because they never will and most are closet racist anyway. Hannity is a hero to the dumbest of the dumb in our society. They used to cry to me about his ratings until i explained to these asswipes that pro wrestling has high ratings too.
    are you finished? I thought after you rambling on you would provide some statistical evidence of racism by the police, or hell since you brought it up Hannity.

MJFtheGenius

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hannity has a tremendous audience and makes over $15 million a year I think he knows what he’s talking about and what he’s doing

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Hannity certainly dictates where interviews go. So does EVERY cable news person, both left and right. They are all biased scumbags.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Hannity certainly dictates where interviews go. So does EVERY cable news person, both left and right. They are all biased scumbags.
    Try CNN and Don Lemon, talk about controlling a conversation and cutting off people fast when they say something positive about Trump and what he's doing. Don won't let you get a word out...So does that chick on CNN with the smug look on her face all the time.. Forgot her name?.. Day time host.. She always has that stuck up look on her face..

This one -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-29-17 at 07:43 PM.

MJFtheGenius

Hannity admits he is bias. the other networks do not. The big issue is I am still waiting for someone to prove to me where the statistical evidence of police racism is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Hannity admits he is bias. the other networks do not. The big issue is I am still waiting for someone to prove to me where the statistical evidence of police racism is.
    There is none.. That's the problem and why I'm ranting over this protest crap!!!There is cop racism going on maybe in a few cases in this entire Country but it's not common practice in law enforcement Nationwide.. It's made out to be a plague of the Nation that's growing and spreading and that's simply not the case... Blacks now crying out "the police are so mean to me".. Come on MAN!!!

Go to school, go to work and obey the law and I guarantee you won't be racially profiled, pulled over and thrown in jail or beat up for no reason.. Commit crimes then all bets are off when getting caught and resisting.. Unjustified and justified cop shootings then happen in those situations and it doesn't matter what color you are.. White trash and meth heads get blasted too..

I'm not gonna go out and protest over white meth heads getting shot and killed while resisting arrest.. They brought that on themselves.. It's all a JOKE!!!!

maggiethebestdog

Compared to most Hannity is OK, but the others on the left are fuuucckkin insane. Don't bother using facts, logic or rational thought with anyone on the left. Especially to the nutjobs on SBR. It is a waste of time. 2+2= RACISM

MJFtheGenius

Compared to most Hannity is OK, but the others on the left are fuuucckkin insane. Don't bother using facts, logic or rational thought with anyone on the left. Especially to the nutjobs on SBR. It is a waste of time. 2+2= RACISM
    true

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There is none.. That's the problem and why I'm ranting over this protest crap!!!There is cop racism going on maybe in a few cases in this entire Country but it's not common practice in law enforcement Nationwide.. It's made out to be a plague of the Nation that's growing and spreading and that's simply not the case... Blacks now crying out "the police are so mean to me".. Come on MAN!!!

Go to school, go to work and obey the law and I guarantee you won't be racially profiled, pulled over and thrown in jail or beat up for no reason.. Commit crimes then all bets are off when getting caught and resisting.. Unjustified and justified cop shootings then happen in those situations and it doesn't matter what color you are.. White trash and meth heads get blasted too..

I'm not gonna go out and protest over white meth heads getting shot and killed while resisting arrest.. They brought that on themselves.. It's all a JOKE!!!!
    yea and the uninformed people out there buy this stuff. The young people who look up to these athletes buy this stuff. they believe that there really is a racism issue because Terrell Suggs took a knee about it.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    So, you're complaining that he didn't get interviewed enough by FNC? But, he avoided them. Makes sense.
    Umm no, I'm stating that as President he did NOT even want to deal with FNC so why so the protesters deal w/ FNC.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

are you finished? I thought after you rambling on you would provide some statistical evidence of racism by the police, or hell since you brought it up Hannity.
    Ey douche bag i never said anything about agreeing that there is racism by police. It's the same bullsht everywhere. U get one bad cop someone is gonna paint them all with the same brush. U find one lazy union guy u pukes will paint every union with the same brush. One postal employee goes nuts they are all postal. Get it now. Now with republicans u find one anti american worker u don't need the paint brush because the majority are anti worker. Basically pieces of shit.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Hannity is like Sesame Street for old people with dementia.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hannity is like Sesame Street for old people with dementia.
    Hey, we gotta keep 'em living somehow. Still need to bus them down to the polling stations, and cart them in so they can vote R.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Ey douche bag i never said anything about agreeing that there is racism by police. It's the same bullsht everywhere. U get one bad cop someone is gonna paint them all with the same brush. U find one lazy union guy u pukes will paint every union with the same brush. One postal employee goes nuts they are all postal. Get it now. Now with republicans u find one anti american worker u don't need the paint brush because the majority are anti worker. Basically pieces of shit.
    Republicans are anti-american worker? your're lost pal, you are uninformed and need to get educated

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Umm no, I'm stating that as President he did NOT even want to deal with FNC so why so the protesters deal w/ FNC.
    Ummmm, thanks for clearing that up, Lol.
    Translate that when you get a chance.

First 12