RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Also Jerry Jones hates goodell so he made his stand today
    as a steelers fan I cant believe I'm saying this, but cowboys are my #2 team now

but fukk the nfl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Also Jerry Jones hates goodell so he made his stand today
    Finally an owner makes a stance with this.. Jerry Jones the Texan being a Texan... About time!!!! Tells players to stand for the Anthem or you sit for the game... That's what every owner and the league should do... They owe it to the paying fans and to the Country we all live in....

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/1...-for-game.html

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's how NBC and CNN spun it.. LOL.. Like Pence knew the players were gonna kneel again.. He saw the kneeling again, got up and left, nothing to fall for...

The 49ers started this nonsense last year. He knew damn well they would be kneeling and took the opportunity to stroke off his base. Mission accomplished apparently.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    The 49ers started this nonsense last year. He knew damn well they would be kneeling and took the opportunity to stroke off his base. Mission accomplished apparently.
    No, mostly every team now is not kneeling.. Locking arms yes but not kneeling.. SF was really the only team to do that from what I saw with that many players..

The players don't announce they are going to be kneeling either before games.. I highly doubt Pence knew, I'm sure he had an idea though and was ready to walk if the players did kneel...

Fake news media making up shiiit and theories again.. FAIL..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Really? Jones kneels with his team last week, but this week he says they won't play if they kneel? Give me a fukking break!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Really? Jones kneels with his team last week, but this week he says they won't play if they kneel? Give me a fukking break!
    They did it on the road, and it was before the anthem played and then they all stood. I told my wife that there was no way in Hell they will do that in Texas.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wasn't during the Anthem though..... I didn't like it anyways and he got boo'd for his troubles.. Jerry Jones learned quickly... ..
    '

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

WTF kinda snowflake shit is this ? Get this brainwashing political hoe outta here ....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    WTF kinda snowflake shit is this ? Get this brainwashing political hoe outta here ....
    Damn, the quietest 6K posts ever. Where the hell do you post?

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Damn, the quietest 6K posts ever. Where the hell do you post?
    Ive been here since 2011 is that fast ? You got 22k in post and were here two years before me ... and ?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

LOL.. yea kneel all day and night but stand for the National Anthem.
    Lot of libs trying to self-discover a reason to side with their disrespectful scumbag brothers.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2108

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No, mostly every team now is not kneeling.. Locking arms yes but not kneeling.. SF was really the only team to do that from what I saw with that many players..

The players don't announce they are going to be kneeling either before games.. I highly doubt Pence knew, I'm sure he had an idea though and was ready to walk if the players did kneel...

Fake news media making up shiiit and theories again.. FAIL..
    Davis has been kneeling the whole year. Yeah, what would the odds be for him to kneel again? Definitely, Pence didn't know... Lol! Now I completely understand how easy for Trump to convince his base on anything.

First 12