USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So jerkoff, stop talking on here and lets meet up....show everyone what a fukin man you are

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Funny I wasn't even going to respond to the guy but then he comes into my thread like the fukin troll he is....I've met and spoke with many here who can attest to who I am.....just tired of this rookie jerkoff calling this guy a douchebag, that guy a fuk head when his write ups are pure horse shit.......I have nothing to prove to anyone here because honestly, I wont meet 95% of you....If anyone has a issue with me then step to me at an event...I don't hide.....This guy is a fukin clown and like I said, on my mother, if I see him I will break his fukin head
    dude your so fukin fired up...take 5 think about why and let it go seriously it's got you that fired up? Come on man.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO, and in case you don't know - no one believes your mobile explanation, bye bye.

bye bye #2

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25136

Lol, because I haven't donated $100 to some charity no one has heard of its okay to be a lying douche bag - got it.
    Hold your horses, or degree if you will for 1 second...

Just do me 1 favor...

Click the "Become A Pro!" link and tell me you have never heard of those charities...

I cannot view the current options since I have donated for years...but I believe Red Cross is even an option which I haven't donated to on here...Always support Angelman...but is RedCross not an option anymore? If it is....Man you should do a self ban..

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny I wasn't even going to respond to the guy but then he comes into my thread like the fukin troll he is....I've met and spoke with many here who can attest to who I am.....just tired of this rookie jerkoff calling this guy a douchebag, that guy a fuk head when his write ups are pure horse shit.......I have nothing to prove to anyone here because honestly, I wont meet 95% of you....If anyone has a issue with me then step to me at an event...I don't hide.....This guy is a fukin clown and like I said, on my mother, if I see him I will break his fukin head
    LMAO, you are a real stand up guy lying and then cowering like a little puke of a person - I'd love to be friends with you.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29270

LMAO, that is not me - and if were you I'd pull that because you are saying nasty things about the wrong person.

That has to be a fake website.
    There is a personal injury lawyer named Scott Bonebrake listed there.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, you are a real stand up guy lying and then cowering like a little puke of a person - I'd love to be friends with you.
    cowering? How the fuk an I cowering? Just told you I'd meet your pussy ass anytime

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Thomorino it's 830ALDS We got games!!!

thomorino

I love how this jerkoff says bye bye then comes back for more......Like I said jerkoff, I'm free anytime this week to meet up...no need to wait until saturday
    LMAO, I'm saying bye bye to you. Everyone here thinks you are a liar - why would you stay - you think because you've met 20 people that changes the fact you are a lying piece of shit - no little guy.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    Thomorino it's 830ALDS We got games!!!
    lol....jerkoff attorney signs up 6/1...this fukin clown whos been on his dik 6/2.....cant make this shit up

thomorino

cowering? How the fuk an I cowering? Just told you I'd meet your pussy ass anytime
    LMAO you hid and didn't post on the forum for 24 hours after I penetrating buried you - now you avoid me and think you are going to get away with no owning up to being a lying piece of shit - get lost you piece of shitt.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, I'm saying bye bye to you. Everyone here thinks you are a liar - why would you stay - you think because you've met 20 people that changes the fact you are a lying piece of shit - no little guy.
    do you listen to yourself? I could leave here tomorrow and still have friends from this site...you on the other hand are some jerkoff whos only mission is to talk shit to anyone who disagrees with you.....you're a fukin pussy....l

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO you hid and didn't post on the forum for 24 hours after I penetrating buried you - now you avoid me and think you are going to get away with no owning up to being a lying piece of shit - get lost you piece of shitt.
    hmmmm lets see....more lies....I posted on the poker forum several times today and also on the bitcoin thread.....seriously though...stop talking....when you want to meet up

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13935

do you listen to yourself? I could leave here tomorrow and still have friends from this site...you on the other hand are some jerkoff whos only mission is to talk shit to anyone who disagrees with you.....you're a fukin pussy....l
    Were you lying?

thomorino

LMAO, you have proven to everyone in this forum you are not a man.

1. You blatantly lie.

2. You refuse to take any responsibility and instead attack the person who simply pointed out what everyone can see.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Were you lying?
    Yeah, where is the screen shot of your bet - all you have to do is post a screen shot of your bet and you can correct this mobile mistake.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

When I was scrolling down through this thread and started to see the hair, I thought that it was going to be this guy.

thomorino

LMAO, oh wait there is no screen shot - you are a lying piece of shit - bye bye.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Were you lying?
    BG.......seriously...step away from the computer....we've already had this battle and you lost badly....don't make me bring up your skeletons

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Pussy no need to talk anymore.....just name the place you'd like to meet up and be a man

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Think the Eagles are overrated. Sure this was an easy prediction, and their division isn't all that, but I don't see them as the class of the NFC or even in it. I don't believe in guys like Lagarette Blount. And definitely not Nelson Aghular or Wendel Smallwood. Not to mention the Philly corners are horrendous. They have some good d players like Malcomb Jenkins and Fletcher Cox of course when healthy and a few others but come on, look at this roster closely. This isn't a championship roster.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Pussy no need to talk anymore.....just name the place you'd like to meet up and be a man
    LMAO, saddest part here is you don't even realize how buried you are. If you just owned up to being a lying piece of shit and apologized people might give you a second chance.

Bostongambler

BG.......seriously...step away from the computer....we've already had this battle and you lost badly....don't make me bring up your skeletons
    What? The only skeletons someone could bring up on me is if I was running for some political office. Otherwise, nothing you can ever post is a lie in what I posted. If you do, it's only another lie.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, saddest part here is you don't even realize how buried you are. If you just owned up to being a lying piece of shit and apologized people might give you a second chance.
    just like I thought.....fukin pussy bitch

Kermit

thomorino

just like I thought.....fukin pussy bitch
    LMAO, we've all seen what a pussy and liar you are - nothing more to prove. I've told you where I am on weekends - you have shared no info.

Bostongambler

What battle did I lose???? Hahahaha... are you off your meds there big forehead? Show " in the truth now" , what your talking about.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, we've all seen what a pussy and liar you are - nothing more to prove. I've told you where I am on weekends - you have shared no info.
    what info do you need.....

you shared you are at a dog park with 100's of others for 3 hours?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Think the Eagles are overrated. Sure this was an easy prediction, and their division isn't all that, but I don't see them as the class of the NFC or even in it. I don't believe in guys like Lagarette Blount. And definitely not Nelson Aghular or Wendel Smallwood. Not to mention the Philly corners are horrendous. They have some good d players like Malcomb Jenkins and Fletcher Cox of course when healthy and a few others but come on, look at this roster closely. This isn't a championship roster.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

What battle did I lose???? Hahahaha... are you off your meds there big forehead? Show " in the truth now" , what your talking about.
    BG...not today....I have respect for you...we are past all this

pilebuck13

lol let's see a fight

Kermit

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

thomorino

what info do you need.....

you shared you are at a dog park with 100's of others for 3 hours?
    There's about 10 people at the park - you won't come, don't worry.

No screen shot, no admission of lying, no show at the park - Philly Guy- fake douche bag.

First 123456 ... Last