goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

How many people complaining about kneeling have a confederate flag in their house? Unreal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nitrogen, and chico2663

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Wrong again... New technology has allowed for break-even pricing at $40-50 a barrel to give a wide range... it used to be $60-70 years ago, still lower than $75.... oil IMO is headed to that $60-70 range eventually, which means we will be doing just fine... Saudi/Russia can't survive with these prices especially when it was what $35-45 not too long ago... It's all by design... It will bounce back eventually. Will it ever go over $100 anytime soon, that's a whole other ballgame.
    I'd love for Oil Sands to break even at $40. I'm in the oil business, so I can't wait for it go up. Of course there's been forces that have kept it low to squeeze several countries that we aren't privy to. Hope we see it soon, because lower for longer sucks.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    How many people complaining about kneeling have a confederate flag in their house? Unreal.

Nah, just this bad boy...

Mac4Lyfe

The same way you or anyone in this forum can be replaced from their job, unless you run your own business or are extremely educated/experienced...
    Have you checked season ticket prices for the NFL/NBA? Do you really think people are going to pay big money to see some smoe from college? Go check out the stadiums when we had scabs. We had more people at HS games. The owners haven't forgotten how much money they lost the last time they tried that. It almost killed the NFL. It certainly killed baseball for many years.

Why do you think NO owner agrees with Trump on this? They all know how he handled and bankrupt'd his league. They ain't following that script.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kaepernick is the 2nd a$$hole that started this...

Obama was the 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Spoken like a true Trump Zombie. Arent u the asshole who kept trying to tell people that u were a moderate lol. You blow Trump every chance you get.
    Bro... I'm tired of watching CNN and getting FAKE NEWS.

I just gave you REAL NEWS.

Your dumb a## can't handle the TRUTH.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Have you checked season ticket prices for the NFL/NBA? Do you really think people are going to pay big money to see some smoe from college? Go check out the stadiums when we had scabs. We had more people at HS games. The owners haven't forgotten how much money they lost the last time they tried that. It almost killed the NFL. It certainly killed baseball for many years.

Why do you think NO owner agrees with Trump on this? They all know how he handled and bankrupt'd his league. They ain't following that script.
    I hear ya, we'll see though man. Only time will tell... Remember I'm an outsider on the issue. Think my opinion counts for double, but that's likely just my ego. Think who supports the league the greatest... follow the money!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The same way you or anyone in this forum can be replaced from their job, unless you run your own business or are extremely educated/experienced...
    Hmmm, maybe the current NFL players are extremely educated/experienced/talented beyond belief

It's almost like you think anyone can do their job just as if anyone can flip burgers. One guy makes $6/hour, the other $6,000,000/year

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're incorrect, a person making $6,000,000/year cannot be easily replaced, or he would have already been.

Don't know about you but I would like to make that money. Maybe I should go replace him

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    Every goddamn one of them, they're white nationalist who never served a day in their life yet they are now all of the sudden true American warriors

Mac4Lyfe

I hear ya, we'll see though man. Only time will tell... Remember I'm an outsider on the issue. Think my opinion counts for double, but that's likely just my ego. Think who supports the league the greatest... follow the money!
    Canadians are much more level headed as we are. You are able to admit when you are wrong and will at least listen. Canadians are some of the brightest people I've met and certainly the most talented. Canadians treat people with respect and genuinely look out for their fellow man. You don't see this issue in Canada because the simple answer is. "What are you protesting? and how can we help". Too many Americans are too quick to take sides.

We could learn a lot from Canada but we're too arrogant.
    Points Awarded:

Ryermkd gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Canadians are much more level headed as we are. You are able to admit when you are wrong and will at least listen. Canadians are some of the brightest people I've met and certainly the most talented. Canadians treat people with respect and genuinely look out for their fellow man. You don't see this issue in Canada because the simple answer is. "What are you protesting? and how can we help". Too many Americans are too quick to take sides.

We could learn a lot from Canada but we're too arrogant.
    agreed

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Capitols with all due respect, you are out of your league here

You're saying that NFL all-stars and hall of famers can be easily replaced by college seniors and NFL rejects in Canada?

Common Man
    I said they could be replaced I didnt say they could perform up to all star levels. As matter of fact some of the guys that replaced the nfl players when they striked in the 80s they got to stay on the team as starters even after the players cameback from the strike.

Mac4Lyfe

Every goddamn one of them, they're white nationalist who never served a day in their life yet they are now all of the sudden true American warriors
    I have friends on both sides of this issue. Everyone against kneeling are not white nationalist. They love this country just like we all do and they feel like it is disrespectful. I can understand that to an extent. But, I think many have just made a knee jerk reaction and came to this conclusion of it being disrespectful without giving it much thought. But respect for our country is an emotional topic. People are going to get heated on both sides. I don't know why but it is what it is.

My comment to them is that NONE of these guys are kneeling to disrespect the flag or our country. That makes no sense. They don't kneel to dishonor men and women who died in the name of freedom. They don't kneel to say fukk you USA. Colin Kaepernick probably loves this country as much if not more than anyone else. He's kneeling for a cause that has nothing to do with the flag or the anthem. Just because you and I may not believe in his cause or the way he chooses to display it is no reason to belittle him or say that his cause is of no value. Most people don't even know what he's been protesting. They keep saying, "what is he protesting" or "he doesn't know what he's protesting". They haven't taken the time to find out what he's protesting but formed an opinion that he must be a bad guy?

This country was built on protest. We've had protests on every campus, government building, city hall in this country. It is how we address life. When I was in college, there was a different protest on campus every week. I thought most of them were ridiculous but far be it from me to think that I was better than them or that they didn't have the right to believe in what they believed in. I'm not a fan of PETA. But I'm not going to call someone un American or dummy because they believe in a cause. Good for them. Beats the millions of sheep that can't think for themselves.

TheMoneyShot

This country was built on protest.
    Obama allowed way too much protesting while he was in office. This is a run off on Trump now.

Now everyday... everyone believes they can just protest about anything they want. It's annoying.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capitols with all due respect, you are out of your league here

You're saying that NFL all-stars and hall of famers can be easily replaced by college seniors and NFL rejects in Canada?

Common Man
    Do you know what the average career span of a NFL player is ? According to the NFL Players Association the average career length is about 3.3 years. The NFL claims that the average career is about 6 years (for players who make a club's opening day roster in their rookie season). Players with at least one Pro Bowl appearance usually have the longest career of all NFL players. I would guess within every 2 years at least 50% of all starting line up players on every NFL team has changed. If you play basketball or baseball you can have long career if your good enough. You honestly dont think the owners would put in a subpar player to try to stop losing money? The NFL has an obligation to the tv contract deals they made or else they would get sued by the networks and advertisers. Im talking billions of dollars. So yes the owners would put subpar players out on the field to protect their financial interest.

Mac4Lyfe

I really hate the 2 party system. Because people then feel they have to take sides. I think there's enough people in the middle and technology is such that we could move both parties the way we want them to move and get rid of the people that don't believe in compromise/working together.

Yes, this country is divided but it only takes a little effort from everyone. Imagine if Trump would have met with Kaepernick before this blew up. What if he would meet with North Korea's Kim? People all want the same things. It is not that difficult.

My mentor told me that there was 2 things I needed to remember to say in business and life.

1 - What can I do for you? What do you need?

2 - What can you do for me? Here's what I need.

If you are selling something, trying to negotiate a deal, trying to mend an argument with your girlfriend, etc. It's all about finding out what people want? and what they're willing to do. Remember we all want the same thing.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Obama allowed way too much protesting while he was in office. This is a run off on Trump now.
    Now everyday... everyone believes they can just protest about anything they want. It's annoying.
    The constitution allows protest. Not Obama/Trump. What's wrong with protest? What's wrong with finding out what people want and seeing if you can do something to help? How do we foster change if we don't protest?

Hell I forgot about this, but I protest property taxes in Texas every year. Why wouldn't I? Most people in Houston protest their property taxes every year. So yes, everyone does believe they can protest. What does it have to do with you?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The constitution allows protest. Not Obama/Trump. What's wrong with protest? What's wrong with finding out what people want and seeing if you can do something to help? How do we foster change if we don't protest?

Hell I forgot about this, but I protest property taxes in Texas every year. Why wouldn't I? Most people in Houston protest their property taxes every year. So yes, everyone does believe they can protest. What does it have to do with you?
    Your property tax protesting probably doesn't lead to some type of property damage or physical violence does it?

TheMoneyShot

Mac... I don't recall ever protesting something... causing a disturbance. I think people just want trouble. It humors them.

Going to city hall.... in front of city counsel... is totally different. I don't even consider that protesting. If you have an issue about a new fee on your taxes... you attend the meetings... that's your choice. But, you aren't blocking streets.... and getting in front of people... stopping cars... and acting like an a$$hole??? Are you?

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Why didn't he call those torch bearers in Charlottesville "Sons of b*tches" ?

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    Why didn't he call those torch bearers in Charlottesville "Sons of b*tches" ?
    he did actually. Much worse actually. Look it up.

DwightShrute

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The Nfl and owners don't care about state sponsored violence they are perfectly fine with it
    There was no outrage a year ago they all said Kaepernick was a distraction,
    They just feign concern now to make Trump look bad.

DwightShrute

xdodger19

republicans did 911 and the racists still support them, republicans and democrats are both
    for using state violence against citizens, and yet the moron americans keep legitimizing
    these evil people
    all must repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ or be damned

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Your property tax protesting probably doesn't lead to some type of property damage or physical violence does it?
    When has taking a knee during the anthem caused violence?

My point is that Americans are always protesting about something. And people are always mad about something. Let them protest, it's a free country. Why are we making a big deal about nothing? People always sweat the small stuff. People in church complain when someone doesn't stand when they sing, or kneel when they pray. Who cares? Jesus basically said that most of the time, the folks standing are the ones that are most likely hypocrites "Look at me". There is no law that says we MUST stand for the anthem? If I don't feel like standing, I'm not standing. Too many damn anthems to begin with. Why the hell do we sing the anthem before games anyway? Stupid ritual.

The Kraken

This is clearly a black and white issue

Again, 99% of white nationalists online complaining never served in the military to serve their country, yet they complain when a player kneels during the anthem

All you pussies do is whine online, would never actually do anything hard in life

Which reminds me of a documentary I recently saw that revealed most white southerners identified as very hard working, even though over 50% were unemployed. Almost 85% identified as Christian but church attendance in those areas were very low. There were some other amazing metrics that showed how those people identify in life isn't anywhere near the reality in which they live their life. Same thing here, go serve and then let's talk.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Now some a$$holes were SITTING. You can't make this sh#$ up.

They all need to work at a circus.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

Fck that movie. One of the only two to ever scare me. And where are drainage holes that damn big to fit a kid? I always wondered when watching that. I'll never watch that shit again, and I don't mind clowns.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Trump running the Country like The Apprentice and now he wants the NFL to follow suit

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

I will stay divided ..dont give shit about there cause..its whiteys fault getting old..you will continue to fail. whitey not helping your asses outta ghetto and poverty..got that? GOOD.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    amen! a true hero not these trained court jesters...who get paid millions to entertain us in this oppressive nation. they would be swatting flys off a zebras ass otherwise..phuk off

xdodger19

Thats not a hero thats a moron paid by the govt who would kill someone for a hamburger
    hero - lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

First ... 891011121314 ... Last