The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump needs to unleash Seal Team 6 and the Delta Force on North Korea

Nuclear is not a great option because of the COW's it would create. The people of NK have already been subjected to torture and enslavement by the gov't for too long. To drop a nuke would simply be hurting people that have done nothing but lived an already shitty life.

But get our fukking special forces teams together, about a 2000 of them, give them an objective and let them play war games with Rocket Man and his joke of an army.

Have planes in the air, have destroyers and aircraft carriers ready to intercept missiles, subs at the surface, and let our dogs eat.

The stories that are told by defectors are too much. How we can let this man continue to torture people like he does is unbelievable. Until Trump takes him out, he is no better than Obama.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I wouldn't start a War with the Russians.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

russians LOL

thats like worrying about a chiahuahua killing you

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Who replaces the North Korean leader when the U.S. "takes him out?"

You will have a destabilized country which can lead to problems far greater than a dictator who abuses his people. L@@k at what happened to Iraq after we took out Hussein. The country's infrastructure collapsed and tribalism took over flooding the region with terrorists. Same with Libya. Dictators are awful people but do you really want U.S. dollars and lives going to policing a country for the next 15-20 years? I don't.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I don't see anything happening here. Just lots of talk.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Big bombs are the only way.. Many of them and all at one time.. The North Korean People are brainwashed to hate on America already, Kim is nuts. Sending in specialized troops or and or any troops in general is suicide. NK's strength is their million or so ground troops ready to fight. All citizens in NK have military training also..

War is ugly and people die.. Better the NK people die in war then the American people and our allies down the road... Letting Kim get long range nukes and become another world power shouldn't be an option since he keep keeps swearing to nuke us and turn America to dust and rubble.. They even make propaganda videos in NK of America burning and show it to the people.. North Korean people are programmed now to hate and want to destroy America..

Time to blow NK off the map I think.. One less crazy world threat if we do so... Unleash all our MOAB Missles along the border to take the artillery fire out.. Line up our ships along the coast with allies and hammer the shit out NK.. Fly in bomb drops around the clock.. Get SK and JAPAN in on the fight in a full offensive as well... Come at NK at all angles and all at once. Level the Country...

Problem then solved...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-17 at 02:32 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

South Korea has put together a "Decapitation Unit" or "Decapitation Squad" that is said to target the NK leaders, or at least keep them on their toes.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Let's do this

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Big bombs are the only way.. Many of them and all at one time.. The North Korean People are brainwashed to hate on America already, Kim is nuts. Sending in specialized troops or and or any troops in general is suicide. NK's strength is their million or so ground troops ready to fight. All citizens in NK have military training also..

War is ugly and people die.. Better the NK people die in war then the American people and our allies down the road... Letting Kim get long range nukes and become another world power shouldn't be an option since he keep keeps swearing to nuke us and turn America to dust and rubble.. They even make propaganda videos in NK of America burning and show it to the people.. North Korean people are programmed now to hate and want to destroy America..

Time to blow NK off the map I think.. One less crazy world threat if we do so... Unleash all our MOAB Missles along the border to take the artillery fire out.. Line up our ships along the coast with allies and hammer the shit out NK.. Fly in bomb drops around the clock.. Get SK and JAPAN in on the fight in a full offensive as well... Come at NK at all angles and all at once. Level the Country...

Problem then solved...
    i doubt the north korean people are "brainwashed" enough to hate us so much that they want to bomb us... that seems confined to americans who want to kill anyone and everyone that the tv tells us to

we have the largest military in the history of the world, and a country surrounded by thousands of miles of oceans... nobody is a threat

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Dropping a nuke would be doing the people of NK a favor

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i doubt the north korean people are "brainwashed" enough to hate us so much that they want to bomb us... that seems confined to americans who want to kill anyone and everyone that the tv tells us to

we have the largest military in the history of the world, and a country surrounded by thousands of miles of oceans... nobody is a threat
    Should have watched the North Korea documentary show on CNN last week.. North Koreans are taught as children to hate and want to kill all America and Americans.. They teach this shit in their schools.. Teens are also trained to shoot guns and to imagine Americans as the targets.. I kid you not.. The people are brainwashed to hate us with a passion trust me..

Drop bombs, many bombs NOW before it's too late!!!! Get rid of North Korea once and for all.. World would be a better and safer place after.. All Kim does is build his military, launch rockets and test nukes.. The writing is on the wall..

We saw this same hate dictatorship in Japan back in the day and they bombed Pearly Harbor... Kim same type of thinking and people are on boards with it.. We had to nuke Japan to put a stop to it.. Same probably has to happen with Kim and North Korea..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-17 at 03:55 PM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

All any coalition needs to do is drop cell phones with free internet into North Korea.

Once population gets true information the regime will fall from within without a shit fired and South Korea will become the Capitol of a United peninsula.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You just know the harshest words Trump said to the UN about North Korea are being played out of context all over the North Korean news.

The people are just getting "we will destroy you" and probably none of the "unless..." or "we don't want to" parts.

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

a lot of dummies in this thread

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    All any coalition needs to do is drop cell phones with free internet into North Korea.

Once population gets true information the regime will fall from within without a shit fired and South Korea will become the Capitol of a United peninsula.
    South Korea dropped informational fliers into North Korea along these very lines for years now.. Nothing came about.. People are shut out and simply think America is the enemy period..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Should have watched the North Korea documentary show on CNN last week.. North Koreans are taught as children to hate and want to kill all America and Americans.. They teach this shit in their schools.. Teens are also trained to shoot guns and to imagine Americans as the targets.. I kid you not.. The people are brainwashed to hate us with a passion trust me..

Drop bombs, many bombs NOW before it's too late!!!! Get rid of North Korea once and for all.. World would be a better and safer place after.. All Kim does is build his military, launch rockets and test nukes.. The writing is on the wall..

We saw this same hate dictatorship in Japan back in the day and they bombed Pearly Harbor... Kim same type of thinking and people are on boards with it.. We had to nuke Japan to put a stop to it.. Same probably has to happen with Kim and North Korea..
    cnn likes changing their stories all the time, and putting out total nonsense like saddam hussein has wmd/russia rigged the election

or these doozies where they announced that explosions were responsible for wtc, even announcing that wtc 7 collapsed before it did, and then saying there were no explosions

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t follow politics much anymore because it’s sickening because of all the jealousy of Trump but he is doing a tremendous job

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I'm all for taking out Kim and taking our chances with the fall out. This is one of those cases where the devil we know is worse than the one we don't.

Offing Kim could well set off the NK loyalists to fire on Soul. Have to be ready to overwhelm NK's military. It's risky but would bring the threat to an end.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Rocket Man has got to go!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I'm all for taking out Kim and taking our chances with the fall out. This is one of those cases where the devil we know is worse than the one we don't.

Offing Kim could well set off the NK loyalists to fire on Soul. Have to be ready to overwhelm NK's military. It's risky but would bring the threat to an end.
    Who cares when none of your people besides military personnel will get killed right? No point in doing anything with kim. North Korea is in a no lose situation here. They have the weapons and two of the worlds biggest superpowers are right behind them. The us has no options that are acceptable.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The best thing that could happen would be if his own people smarten up and take him out. You would think that the people supporting him have to realize that he is out of his mind. For Christ's sake, look at the claims his father made and the people believed him.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Who replaces the North Korean leader when the U.S. "takes him out?"

You will have a destabilized country which can lead to problems far greater than a dictator who abuses his people. L@@k at what happened to Iraq after we took out Hussein. The country's infrastructure collapsed and tribalism took over flooding the region with terrorists. Same with Libya. Dictators are awful people but do you really want U.S. dollars and lives going to policing a country for the next 15-20 years? I don't.
    How can you compare the Middle East with North Korea LOL.
    Just reunite north with South Korea, problem solved.

i still believe that a military conflict will have horrible consequences, so I hope it won't happen.
    Last edited by jayc88; 09-20-17 at 07:40 PM.

Kermit

Lil' Kim is like a cartoon supervillain.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The best thing that could happen would be if his own people smarten up and take him out. You would think that the people supporting him have to realize that he is out of his mind. For Christ's sake, look at the claims his father made and the people believed him.
    https://www.thestar.com/sports/golf/...lf_course.html

"So, imagine how spectacular a day Kim Jong-Il had back in 1994. The North Korean dictator scorched the 7,700-yard Pyongyang Golf Course in a stunning 38-under par, 34."

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/sports/golf/...lf_course.html

"So, imagine how spectacular a day Kim Jong-Il had back in 1994. The North Korean dictator scorched the 7,700-yard Pyongyang Golf Course in a stunning 38-under par, 34."
    Yeah and he had 11 hole-in-ones.

He also had his people convinced that he never takes a shit. He walked at 3 weeks old. He wrote 1,500 books in 3 years. And many many other "tall tales"

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Who cares when none of your people besides military personnel will get killed right? No point in doing anything with kim. North Korea is in a no lose situation here. They have the weapons and two of the worlds biggest superpowers are right behind them. The us has no options that are acceptable.
    Would you rather wait until he can hit SF? We need a plan that is the better of two evils. Left unchecked he will eventually be able to kill every American alive. You would take that risk instead of dealing with it now?

Kermit

I think they are doing some kind of North Korea theme on South Park tonight.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Best idea i have ever heard... Drop millions of smartphones with satellite wifi into North Korea. The citizens will do the rest

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

ROY SAID IT BEST, the devil we know is worse than the one we don't.

We have taken out dictators for much less. Unfortunately, the location in relation to Russian and China complicates this matter but I would still like to see him taken out.

Hopefully Trump isn't just all talk.