Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Seattle, Green Bay, Redskins, Chiefs

All winners ATS

SF one of worst teams in the league. Defensive coordinator Saleh has ties with Seattle. Seattle defense going to show him why they are who they are. SF offense won't score a touchdown.. Wilson will get great field position all day and should be up about 25-35 playing from midfield almost all game. Not to mention Hoyer picks and fumbles.

Green bay. Montgomery is a straight beast. Guy will light up atl's weak front 7. Their D looked shaky against the Bears miserable offensive team (um... Kendal WRight is you're number 1 wr? ) Rodgers will dump it off to him and his trio of WR all day. Scoring will be easy and ATL still getting used to their OC. ATL can win this easily but like GB.

Redskins: Geoff comes back to earth. Wash D picks him off twice. Cousins limits mistakes. Norman grabs a pick 6.

Chiefs: Just a solid solid football team. Reid with extra weeks to prepare is deadly. as you saw against the pats. this is almost like a bye week. against his former team. Tyreke hill and Kareem Hunt should feast. Kelce too. Does Kelce's brother play for the Eagles? I forgot.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

With you on GB and Seattle,Chicago had a decent chance to topple Atlanta last Sunday,if they give GB the same opportunity,the Packers wont miss.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Don't like the chiefs at all. They might even lose.

Skins I like.

Hawks are a teaser line.

Night game maybe green Bay but the falcons are a beast in the dome.

slo mo
    slo mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

The brand spanking new dome at that! On the other hand if it was anyone to crash and spoil the party, I think Arron Rogers wears that jacket well. It's gonna be a game time decision for me, should be a damn good game with lots of action though!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't like the chiefs at all. They might even lose.

Skins I like.

Hawks are a teaser line.

Night game maybe green Bay but the falcons are a beast in the dome.
    Can tease the Hawks. Probably don't have to. SF not scoring. Don't think Eagles have the corners to cover Tyreke Hill in space. And a young clown like wentz in a hostile stadium. Those two things will be the difference in the game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys let's get through Saturday first

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I can't see KC winning by no less than 10 points. I have seen them screw up plenty of times in my life but I have not seen them more refined in years. No statistical analysis to back it up but I have seen PLENTY of trash teams and players wear the Chiefs jersey over the years and it seems the trash % is pretty low this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Skins a good play.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    I can't see KC winning by no less than 10 points. I have seen them screw up plenty of times in my life but I have not seen them more refined in years. No statistical analysis to back it up but I have seen PLENTY of trash teams and players wear the Chiefs jersey over the years and it seems the trash % is pretty low this year.
    you seem to have a pretty good beat on kc. is thtat your home team?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Laying 2 TD's against a division rival is a no-no.

Just take the Cowboys.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Can tease the Hawks. Probably don't have to. SF not scoring. Don't think Eagles have the corners to cover Tyreke Hill in space. And a young clown like wentz in a hostile stadium. Those two things will be the difference in the game.
    I like your pick because Andy knows Doug Pederson well, he'll pick his game plan apart. But as for the "clown" comment on Wentz, you're dead wrong. The kid is a lifetime student of the game, athletically gifted and commands respect in the huddle, plus he has a great arm. If he stays healthy, he'll be the Eagles QB for a decade. He's the only reason the Eagles have a shot in this game. Also the defensive front 7 of the Eagles is tough, the corners is what kills this team.

The advantage here comes from the Reid/Pederson matchup. Doug likes the gadget plays too much and isn't committed to the run. Chiefs by 9

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Goat Milk, the biggest hamburger from SBR.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

I think 49ers moneyline is a good play. Hoyer is much better than he showed in Carolina, and his career win/loss record is positive.

The 49ers defense however is pretty much shit and beating Seattle will require a few lucky bounces. I still like my odds.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

All winners ATS

SF one of worst teams in the league. Defensive coordinator Saleh has ties with Seattle. Seattle defense going to show him why they are who they are. SF offense won't score a touchdown.. Wilson will get great field position all day and should be up about 25-35 playing from midfield almost all game. Not to mention Hoyer picks and fumbles.

Green bay. Montgomery is a straight beast. Guy will light up atl's weak front 7. Their D looked shaky against the Bears miserable offensive team (um... Kendal WRight is you're number 1 wr? ) Rodgers will dump it off to him and his trio of WR all day. Scoring will be easy and ATL still getting used to their OC. ATL can win this easily but like GB.

Redskins: Geoff comes back to earth. Wash D picks him off twice. Cousins limits mistakes. Norman grabs a pick 6.

Chiefs: Just a solid solid football team. Reid with extra weeks to prepare is deadly. as you saw against the pats. this is almost like a bye week. against his former team. Tyreke hill and Kareem Hunt should feast. Kelce too. Does Kelce's brother play for the Eagles? I forgot.
    Sf won't score a TD. Would you like to bet on that? I have 200 points lol.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Seahawks scare me a little, I don't know how good their O is going to be this year. I do agree that SF might not get a TD. I lean the under in that game. GL

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

I like the under too, as for the 49's not scoring a TD, I think after the poor offense they displayed in week all week they were probably drilled all week long about finishing off drives with trips to the end zone at least some FIg's.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

you seem to have a pretty good beat on kc. is thtat your home team?
    Yes, grew up in the southern part of the state and have been attending games since around 1986 (1 or 2 per year). Attended a few Rams games but a good Rams game was always more boring than a bad Chiefs game (which were many). Can't say I'm an expert but I have seen them screw up in every way imaginable so that helps, lol.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle, Green Bay,

All winners ATS

Seattle, Green Bay, FUKKed I am!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

All winners ATS

good luck. Liking the Over in the Falcons game.