BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Why does booomaker take so long to grade bets?

I lose out on so many opportunities because of this reason. Win Yankees and I'm waiting for the money to be credited. I understand it happens with exotic props but one a straight MLB wager it should be instant.

These books all stink one way or another. Have yet to find a book that is great all the way around.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

What opportunity did you miss? Shouldn't be anything starting until 7pm....you should be graded before then.

BadLuckSanta

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    What opportunity did you miss? Shouldn't be anything starting until 7pm....you should be graded before then.
    WTA

Ended up as a walkover so no harm no foul but still doesn't make sense that in 2017 the books don't grade instantly

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

This thread has degenerate written all over it. If you are bitching because you can't get bets in fast enough I am sure they love you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No excuse for a book not too grade top 5 minutes after final

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    This thread has degenerate written all over it. If you are bitching because you can't get bets in fast enough I am sure they love you.
    Disagree. Chasing steam is all about timing

BadLuckSanta

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You're posting on a gambling forum where everyone is a degen including you.

Glad you agree JJ. I've sat around for over 30 minutes waiting for BM to grade. They always have a bullshit "update" as an excuse.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

So you were all in Santa?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    You're posting on a gambling forum where everyone is a degen including you.

Glad you agree JJ. I've sat around for over 30 minutes waiting for BM to grade. They always have a bullshit "update" as an excuse.
    I handicap games ahead of time and place whatever bets ahead of time. I was just pointing out the fact that this is only a problem if you are betting, then betting, then betting, then betting until the day is over. Which is what a degenerate does. Should they be quick on grading, ya, but in most cases they are saving you money, not that you won't find something else to blinding throw money at.