Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Clemson Only a FG Favorite vs Louisville

Discuss

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Makes no sense. Overreaction to lamar jackson tearing up a garbage unc team.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Clemson far superior defense. Worried about that offense on the road though. Replay of FSU @ Louisville. Cards ML.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Under 56

Sam Odom

spread will only tick UP during the week

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All over cards

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Clemson and that defense -3 and under 56

Gamblinmann
    Gamblinmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

The Clemson D will shut down Jackson and Louisville does not have ANY defense so I expect an ever improving Bryant to have a good game. This spread came out low due to a Cardinal offense having success against 2 teams who l
    have sub par Ds. Take Clemson laying the 3........

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Clemson far superior defense. Worried about that offense on the road though. Replay of FSU @ Louisville. Cards ML.
    Agreed.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am not a big fan of Lamar. But, this kid is fearless! He has weapons. He is a Huge weapon. Play the OVER! I feel the game is a toss up. What offense doesn't make the costly mistakes. Both teams will score at will. It will be a Pinball score. GL

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Clemson gave up 36 last year @home vs Louisville

very interesting game, gun to my head give me the home dog vs the young Clemson qb playing his first road game

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Great battle, can't wait to see it

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

How will Clemson be feeling after the war last week?

BOL

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Clempsun. Over as well.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Clemson defensive front looks damn good. I'm not sure Jackson can take a lot of pounding in this one. I could see that defense making him quit. On the other hand, Clemson's offense looked like shit albeit against a good Auburn defense. I'm seeing Under. I tend to side with the better QB but Clemson defense may limit that. Tough call but I'm leaning Clemson and Under.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

...albeit against a good Auburn defense.

that cannot be underestimated

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Clemson gave up 36 last year @home vs Louisville

very interesting game, gun to my head give me the home dog vs the young Clemson qb playing his first road game
    defense is better this year

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Is it? Or is Auburn's offense that bad?

I know Clemson has some blue chippers and a strong dline but I need to see the results against a few other decent teams.

Gamblinmann

Also Louisville offense not as good as last season

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Is it? Or is Auburn's offense that bad?

I know Clemson has some blue chippers and a strong dline but I need to see the results against a few other decent teams.
    I would believe 11 sacks speaks for itself.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Clemson isn't that great.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    spread will only tick UP during the week
    I expected more from Louisville last week, they were lucky to cover.

jjgold

Clemson is nowhere near as good as last year that's all you need to know don't handicap off of previous year

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

How does it "make no sense"? Louisville was favored at Clemson last year, and Clemson is not as good this year.

Sam Odom

FWIW

Louisville ML is a RUBBERBAND Play says Brock

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    Also Louisville offense not as good as last season
    This is completely false, not sure what you're watching or where you get this information. UL's offensive line must be better than what they have been the first two games, this will be extremely tough against the Clemson front 7. J. Alexander is a crucial piece for UL's defense and needs to be playing on Saturday, he is currently listed as Day-to-day. Clemson's freshman QB will get rattled at some point, UL must take advantage and get to him early.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    How does it "make no sense"? Louisville was favored at Clemson last year, and Clemson is not as good this year.
    And louisville went on to prove they were not very good, and clemson went on to win the title.

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals01 View Post
    This is completely false, not sure what you're watching or where you get this information. UL's offensive line must be better than what they have been the first two games, this will be extremely tough against the Clemson front 7. J. Alexander is a crucial piece for UL's defense and needs to be playing on Saturday, he is currently listed as Day-to-day. Clemson's freshman QB will get rattled at some point, UL must take advantage and get to him early.
    I based my comments on what I have seen as an impartial observer. The Purdue offense is by no means a finished or potent product and they gave Louisville fits. North Carolina sucks and yet the Cards struggled to put them away. Last seasons team would have hung 60+ on both. North Carolina threw for 348 and Purdue had almost 300 yds.

Bryant will not get rattled and why should he? He knows his job right now is game mgmt don't make mistakes (which he has not) and count on the D. It will be an interesting game and we shall see which one of us have the correct observations. Enjoy the game!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Clemson is nowhere near as good as last year that's all you need to know don't handicap off of previous year
    But Clemson Defense is far superior than what Louisville can throw at them ..UNC defense was a joke last weekend. CLEMSON WILL Rattle Lamar and contain him somewhat and Clemsons Offense will see life against a very Mediocre Cards Defense .

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Lamar is overrated don't care what anyone says....Clemson easy here

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Where do you guys get this stuff? Clemson could have easily had 3-4 losses last year, they didn't really come together until the end of the year last year. I was extremely low on Clemson before the year started and they have more than passed the eye test. That defense is legit and way ahead of the defense last year after 2 games. As it stands now I put Clemson as the 2nd best team in the country. I'm going heavy on them to win the national championship at 10-1. With that being said this game is a pass for me. I have to see how this young qb plays in a hostile environment. Although I see Clemson winning by 10-14 points.

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinmann View Post
    I based my comments on what I have seen as an impartial observer. The Purdue offense is by no means a finished or potent product and they gave Louisville fits. North Carolina sucks and yet the Cards struggled to put them away. Last seasons team would have hung 60+ on both. North Carolina threw for 348 and Purdue had almost 300 yds.

Bryant will not get rattled and why should he? He knows his job right now is game mgmt don't make mistakes (which he has not) and count on the D. It will be an interesting game and we shall see which one of us have the correct observations. Enjoy the game!
    I understand but you said their offense wasn't as good but above you discuss mostly Pursue and UNC's offense. Here is the thing, the amount of yards UL has put up does not add up with the points they have scored each game. 524 yards against Purdue and only 35 points, had 2 TO's in the Red Zone, one inside the 5. Against UNC put up over 700 yards and only had 47 points. It's not good UL is leaving points out there but there are plenty of opportunities. Only giving up a total of 68 rush yards on the year is quite impressive.
    I agree it should be a great game. The environment should be crazy (I'll be there) and you never know what to expect from a freshman QB in a true road game.
    On a side note, people crack me up saying Lamar is overrated or all hype. He was getting no hype at the beginning of the year, now again he is performing better than anyone else in the nation and people say it's all hype and he's not that good. If you watch him from last year compared to this year, his passing and ability to move through progressions is much better.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Ok idiots

I'll speak on it

over is the play

im
    more emotionally invested in this game , than a max 2k wager could be

ul will score 30+

im scared of D line but fsu was same

Lamar is best player to ever touch pigskin

in College

Petrino gonna use tigers speed against them

remember we better than last 2 years

and both games came down to last play

its our turn

and we ain't gonna win 10-6

Fukk $$$ it's gonna be great game

and do you really wanna root under while watching Lamar?

Gamblinmann

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals01 View Post
    I understand but you said their offense wasn't as good but above you discuss mostly Pursue and UNC's offense. Here is the thing, the amount of yards UL has put up does not add up with the points they have scored each game. 524 yards against Purdue and only 35 points, had 2 TO's in the Red Zone, one inside the 5. Against UNC put up over 700 yards and only had 47 points. It's not good UL is leaving points out there but there are plenty of opportunities. Only giving up a total of 68 rush yards on the year is quite impressive.
    I agree it should be a great game. The environment should be crazy (I'll be there) and you never know what to expect from a freshman QB in a true road game.
    On a side note, people crack me up saying Lamar is overrated or all hype. He was getting no hype at the beginning of the year, now again he is performing better than anyone else in the nation and people say it's all hype and he's not that good. If you watch him from last year compared to this year, his passing and ability to move through progressions is much better.
    No doubt Jackson is the real deal. My contention is that he needs more guys to step up but truth be told, your guys burned me on the Purdue game. This one is gonna be good and I hope win or lose you have a great time at the game.
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave Gamblinmann 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

jjgold

If your not on Cards your a jerkoff

Very easy win here

123 Last