Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

spread will only tick UP during the week

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Louisville ML for me...should be a fun game.

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

I cannot stress enough how impressive it is for Lamar Jackson already to have 1000YDS gained in 2 games.....Its hard to comprehend how great those numbers are.....Almost 800 passing and over 200 rushing.....He is a different breed...........He will make plays in this game and LOU will win..........Kelly Bryant and company wont look much better than they did at home where they could not put up 300 YDS on offense combined.....

Right now I think the LOU front 7 are playing just as well as stopping the run as Clemson......Nobodys running it LOU and they have played 2 good offenses.

The much better and much more complete offense / QB in this game will dictate the defenses........Lamar Jackson is the real deal......Its his time and Clemson goes down.

Their is a substantial difference in the 2 offenses in this particular match-up.

Not saying LOU wins it all.......Just this game
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave Mike2332 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If your not on Cards your a jerkoff

Very easy win here
    You just love crushing folks spirits don't you? Now all the ville backers and fans know they screwed.

I recall you saying same thing about the fukkin saints for god sakes! "If you take Bradford over bees you a jerkoff" and also a winner.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    FWIW

Louisville ML is a RUBBERBAND Play says Brock
    bless you child.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    bless you child.
    A rubberband and a jj says "you a jerkoff if against" play. All we need now is Lang on ville and poor guys might as well not even play the game!! Lol

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    A rubberband and a jj says "you a jerkoff if against" play. All we need now is Lang on ville and poor guys might as well not even play the game!! Lol

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Clemson D the overlooked difference here. Pre season is over. Clemson wins.

MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27472

Revenge game. Really like Louisville in this game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

My advice

Don't bet it

Why?

Better oppose out there

Luke Usf and Ohio

Watch hbo with your girl

Or operating system

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Louisville isn't scoring 50-60 now but Jackson is MUCH better getting rid of the ball and throwing guys open and hitting guys on the short crosses that are vital for a QB. This Louisville offense is much better. They struggled with fumbles and penalties in the opener badly which limited scoring but hung nearly 50 on UNC and averaged over 10 yards per pass and 7 yards per run. Two games don't mean much especially when Louisville has been gearing up for this game all spring/summer/fall much like FSU last year was the 3rd game after 2 weak opponents. On the other side, I don't trust this UL defense and most of it is because of the new DC but losing Alexander is a huge blow as well at CB.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I dont feel as good thinking 'Ville anymore. Imma have to check out some tape first, gotta see what they look like at the skill position this year. Bryant is good, has talent, poised, good arm and can run. I dont think he'll be rattled, different scenario with Francois who was seeing his first road game as a true freshman. Also Kelly has no qualms about tucking it and running which he's good at too. If 'Vile doesnt show me much in my little film room I dont see how I can bet against Clemson and that D. '

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't impressed with his mic skills but hard to deny his natural instincts for the game at the college level.(Lamar) This game should be banned from the card and just enjoyed.
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave Ra77er 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont feel as good thinking 'Ville anymore. Imma have to check out some tape first, gotta see what they look like at the skill position this year. Bryant is good, has talent, poised, good arm and can run. I dont think he'll be rattled, different scenario with Francois who was seeing his first road game as a true freshman. Also Kelly has no qualms about tucking it and running which he's good at too. If 'Vile doesnt show me much in my little film room I dont see how I can bet against Clemson and that D. '

Watch the Louisville FR LT. NFL lock by his JR year. Kid is a mountain and much needed. At the skill spots, Dez Fitzpatrick and Seth Dawkins are the WR's stepping up this year. Dez has made huge plays in both games during crunch time. Dawkins is a lot like Jaylen Smith, as a big pass catcher on the outside with good athletic ability. Also watch UL's run game when Malik Williams comes in against UNC to start running the football. He will be the difference maker if Louisville wins the game (offensively)

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Watch the Louisville FR LT. NFL lock by his JR year. Kid is a mountain and much needed. At the skill spots, Dez Fitzpatrick and Seth Dawkins are the WR's stepping up this year. Dez has made huge plays in both games during crunch time. Dawkins is a lot like Jaylen Smith, as a big pass catcher on the outside with good athletic ability. Also watch UL's run game when Malik Williams comes in against UNC to start running the football. He will be the difference maker if Louisville wins the game (offensively)
    Thanks for the names, will do.

manofjunk
    manofjunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

cle/lou ubder 56, in which I posted earlier go get them men, while we're talking cardinals, play cards vs cubs Friday day game, might as well consider the under in the cards/cubs, by the way whoever sweeps wins that division

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Casual takes in this thread gives me a headache. This is a gambling forum, you'd think people would know actual facts. Anyway, took the under on openers. I'd take the clemson side, but taking the under is pretty much betting them.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Casual takes in this thread gives me a headache. This is a gambling forum, you'd think people would know actual facts. Anyway, took the under on openers. I'd take the clemson side, but taking the under is pretty much betting them.
    Im going to assume you weren't talking about me

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

Great to hear the Lkids perspective. Hard for me to believe Purdue and North Carolina anywhere close to auburn. Waiting for the banker to speak up on Memphis cards vs cubs. Pham bragging about getting 25 hr- 25 sb a concern

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemson is nowhere near as good as last year that's all you need to know don't handicap off of previous year
    Trust me I've broken this game down every which way and watched last years game on espn during breakfast.

Clemson might be better this year.
    Bryant doesn't seem to be the drop off from Watson everybody expected.

The defense is healthy they have like 5-7 NFL starters on that defense. Depending on where you look.

Offense loaded as well. Offensive line is very good. #75 the left tackle is a first round pick. That dudes legit. Whole line is good though.

Skill players loaded.

Clemson just reloads at this point.

I don't see how Lamar beats them his team isn't even near the talent they had last year. Cards don't just reload.

Clemson would have to have 3 or more turnovers and show up drunk.

Clemson lives for these games they're Sec team trapped in the ACC.

Obviously I see Clemson winning this.

jtoler

Watched both games between both teams and pregame this seems like a hard one. Lamar is such a difference maker, hard to bet against, he is just about Louisville. Some games he throws over 40 passes and runs 25 times, they hardly even run their backs. The one thing Lamar does too much of imo is keep the ball 90% of the time on the read options, he makes mistakes keeping a bit when he should have let it go to the RB. He's so tough though, hard to believe he hasnt gotten broken up and he leads with his head and shoulders a lot when about to get hit. 'Ville has to think if they get past Clemson they have a real shot in the final four, we know with 'Ville some games later on will be closer than they should be and maybe some outright losses. They should be so hype for this game and coming off tough loss last year have to have great motivation. Clemson a little slower this year on Dline from what I can see, but they are still stout, Oline is good too. They really miss Gallman and Choice is not in the same league it appears. Last year 'Ville got up early but Clemson scored like 28 pts in 8 minutes to go up 28-10, after that Clemson when into conservative mode and 'Ville came back, both teams when down know how to get back into games, when in pass mode, both teams players step up. Should be another good one although not quite like last year. Im kinda leaning a 'Ville 1st half play.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-15-17 at 09:18 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

I honestly cannot bet this game as of now, but if I had to I would take Ville. Clemson was just in a war last weak banged up all over the field in a dog fight vs. Auburn, now headed into the Ville, where Jackson has already completed a far better % this season early than last year and we all know what he did last year.

Still not a "no bet" but I am more and more tempted to hop on Ville here

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I honestly cannot bet this game as of now, but if I had to I would take Ville. Clemson was just in a war last weak banged up all over the field in a dog fight vs. Auburn, now headed into the Ville, where Jackson has already completed a far better % this season early than last year and we all know what he did last year.

Still not a "no bet" but I am more and more tempted to hop on Ville here
    Lol, I certainly hope Jackson completed a higher percentage of his passes this year than last, he played Purdue and North Carolina. Clemson has the best defensive front in the country and the defensive coordinator is now facing Jackson for the second time. I like that Clemson played Auburn last week, I think it was a good test for Bryant before he plays his first road game. Clemson's secondary is young and will probabl give up some big plays, but Louisville's defense is horrible.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-15-17 at 10:06 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, I certainly hope Jackson completed a higher percentage of his passes this year than last, he played Purdue and North Carolina. Clemson has the best defensive front in the country and the defensive coordinator is now facing Jackson for the second time. I like that Clemson played Auburn last week, I think it was a good test for Bryant before he plays his first road game. Clemson's secondary is young and will probabl give up some big plays, but Louisville's defense is horrible.
    You have proven to be an idiot this entire week...just stop...

Last year he faced Charlotte and Cuse first 2....

thomorino

lol, I don't care who he faced the first 2 weeks last year, you were comparing his stats the first 2 games to all of last year, and that's stupid. What does it matter that Jackson had better numbers against 2 garbage defenses than he had all of last year. Clemson's defensive front is one of if not the best in the country after Alabama, and to look at Jackson's numbers against 2 garbage defenses going into this game is a joke.

Lol, feel free to post your action and stop trolling me, we can compare records. I'm not that impressed with a low life like Philly guy or guys like you.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-15-17 at 10:06 PM.

thomorino

Lol, and why am I an idiot because a couple broke diks and low lifes like you discovered my vacation was a month later then planned because I didn't want to share with an internet betting forum why I wasn't making a trip, get your shinebox little buddy.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Very easy win here
    I agree with you JJ. You must be talking to the VEGAS SHARPS. LOL

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Lol, and why am I an idiot because a couple broke diks and low lifes like you discovered my vacation was a month later then planned because I didn't want to share with an internet betting forum why I wasn't making a trip, get your shinebox little buddy.
    BOL Sir

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

This thread is TL;DR. What's the gist? What is the play?

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Very easy win here
    Some of the posters wrote a book for post. Did you read any of them?

thomorino

BOL Sir
    Yeah, your not too tough without your little gang of broke dik trolls.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-15-17 at 10:11 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

expecting a Great game

so probably a dud

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Yeah, your not so tough without your little gang of broke dik trolls.
    I am afraid to post plays...I admit it...do you feel better now that you got me?

You win

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

Clemson D-line is very good, but I think they get worn down as the game goes on. UL will score, and UL's defense will give up some points.

O 58
    Louisville ML
    Last edited by Cardinals01; 09-15-17 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Edit

First 123 Last