Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Florida governor

I know he is doing all he can and is under a lot of stress but Jesus this guy is getting annoying to listen to. He can't speak clearly, slurring words and shit.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He's done an amazing job. Probably hasn't slept all week

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Hell, I'd be knocking back a few shots, too, if I were him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No politician should be on all they're doing is campaigning in making it about themselves in the media wants thousands and thousands of people to die so everybody watches TV both scum

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He's done an amazing job. Probably hasn't slept all week
    What has he done that's so amazing other than his freaking job ? Didn't go golfing or declined to take the 5th for the 76th time ? The crook is nothing but a snake oil salesman. All he's doing is auditioning for that US Senate run and later for El Donaldo's chair. The biatch spent 70 mill. of his own money for his first campaign. Let's see how much he'll donate to the recovery after this ...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

IS Florida ok still? Saw the news this morning and it hadn't gotten bad yet. We got football now though, s no time for Hurricane stuff

lom bylyri

Dear everyone who doesn't live in Florida but loves someone who does, here are some things you need to know about hurricanes:
    They don't come until they come, so if you ask us how we are on a 93-degree sunshiny day 36 hours before we expect the winds to start, don't be surprised if we tell you we're fine. Please believe us. We're actively preparing, and we're watching the forecast more closely than you are, but we're truly fine at the moment.
    Hurricanes are unpredictable. No matter how good the models are, hurricanes often demonstrate a mind of their own. We're always hoping for a turn or "wobble" that sends the monster further from civilization. But if you ask us what's going to happen a day or three days from now, we honestly don't know for sure (and neither do the meteorologists).
    An entire state can't evacuate. Everyone packing up, jumping into their cars and heading north may seem like a great idea. However, the truth is that those of us in "safer" inland regions generally need to stay put to reserve the roads, gas, hotel rooms, shelters, plane tickets, etc. for the most vulnerable folks who live on the coast in the storm's path (where evacuation orders exist). Some inland folks may choose to leave, but most of us stay put and follow the instructions of our local governments.
    We truly appreciate your love and concern, the offers to stay in your homes. Just know that the media is doing a pretty good job of stirring up your anxiety...and ours. Of course we're worried, but we're trying to do all the right things to prepare and not freak out. Thanks for offering words of love and encouragement (and not jumping on the freak-out wagon - it just makes it harder on us).
    After the storm we will do our best to let you know how we are. It takes time to assess damage and we are most likely conserving batteries due to power outage. We know you are concerned but you are not our first concern immediately after or during the storm.
    Prepared for the worst, yet hoping for the best. Now we wait for Irma, and hope Jose doesn't follow her same path.
    Your Florida loved ones .........
    ...I copied this from someone else, and edited to make it right for my situation. I'm passing it along for other people to pass along.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    What has he done that's so amazing other than his freaking job ?
    If you weren't blinded by partisan politics you could see

good luck pal. I'm riding this one out too.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    I know he is doing all he can and is under a lot of stress but Jesus this guy is getting annoying to listen to. He can't speak clearly, slurring words and shit.
    been drinkin' mai tai's via hurricane party, then realized, like I did, there actually was a storm on the damn radar.....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He's doing a shitty job. Floridians been riding out hurricane since before he was walking upright. He comes across as demeaning and belittling to those that chose to stay, fukk him, that's not how you deal with adults. He'd probably make a good fourth grade school teacher

lom bylyri

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If you weren't blinded by partisan politics you could see

good luck pal. I'm riding this one out too.
    Oh and you are not blinded ? Nothing from what I said is not true. Good luck to you too ...pal.