teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scott tolzien is trash how do colts beat the rams

And why is that line still at 3.5??

When I say he's terrible he's pretty bad.

teaserpleaser

Luck is out so why haven't books adjusted I know they don't believe the rams are only a field goal better than the colts @ home with that bum at QB for the colts.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 69086

It moved 6 1/2 points from the opener.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave str 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 576

Did you happen to see the Rams offense last year? It isn't like they have anyone better than Colts do

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    It moved 6 1/2 points from the opener.
    Sbr odds says 3 opener I could check some other sites

6 days away but people should be pounding that shit

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Did you happen to see the Rams offense last year? It isn't like they have anyone better than Colts do
    Yeah a lot since I live in LA

You obviously havent seen Scott tolzien play and that rams defense is solid. Scott is hot garbage. Rams should win this by a at least a TD if not Double digits I know you're not going to try and tell me the colts have a good defense. Soft as charmin

teaserpleaser

Most of you don't bet or watch pre season ....

Advantage me

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Most of you don't bet or watch pre season ....

Advantage me
    Preseason means jackshit man, and if every game was that easy to cap by just saying a guy sucked in preseason so the other team should win easy, just because they are good on defense, everyone and their mom would be taking the books for everything they have. But good luck to you.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 69086

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Sbr odds says 3 opener I could check some other sites

6 days away but people should be pounding that shit
    Indy opened -3 and is now +3 1/2.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Sure Tolzien sucks and colts minus luck might be worst team not named jets. That said Wtf has Goff shown to say he any better? I'd assume lambs have to improve considering they got rid of worst coach I've ever seen but how much improvement and how quickily remains to be seen considering imo they drafted a bust as a franchise qb last season.. no problem if you got on lambs +3 but now at current number no way would I touch them laying 3.5:

teaserpleaser

Cash me outside

Easiest bet of the day

46- 9 rams

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33762

Sharp Nice call

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9329

Good call. Colts are beyond bad. How does Pagano keep his job. Even without Luck, this team is so poorly coached on all levels.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33754

[QUOTE=teaserpleaser;27186581]And why is that line still at 3.5??

When I say he's terrible he's pretty bad.[/QUOTERams were my best bet of the day, have to remember the betting public still thinks the Rams a trash.
    They are so much better than last year, Watkins was a great pick up.
    Gurley has a lot of talent, so does Goff, you'll see the difference a years experience makes this season, and like I said with Watkins in the mix, this is a, do I dare say it, a good offense.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Great call man! Was fortunate enough to attend the game today. Wasn't as good as the turnout yesterday for the USC/Stanford game, but was still a good time.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Good call. Colts are beyond bad. How does Pagano keep his job. Even without Luck, this team is so poorly coached on all levels.
    This isn't Pagano's mess, all the blame goes to Grigson, and he's shit canned.
    The new GM Ballard had a great draft, give them two years, Ballard inherited a team with a shit o-line and a shit d-line.
    He addressed those problems with the best draft team has had in a long time.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

funny how the rams were the best call on the board today. put up a 40 burger lol

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    funny how the rams were the best call on the board today. put up a 40 burger lol
    My post was posted 3 hours before game time.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    I personally like Vikings just as much Monday night.
    I seriously think Diggs has a break out season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This isn't Pagano's mess, all the blame goes to Grigson, and he's shit canned.
    The new GM Ballard had a great draft, give them two years, Ballard inherited a team with a shit o-line and a shit d-line.
    He addressed those problems with the best draft team has had in a long time.
    Maybe but pagano is far from part of the solution.

2daBank

I personally like Vikings just as much Monday night.
    He gonna have to do it all on RAC cause his cross eyed qb refuses to stand tall in pocket long enough to throw it further than 5 yards down field unless he has a very very clean pocket..

I really like Vikings but really hate Bradford.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Maybe but pagano is far from part of the solution.
    Who's available that you can say is a clear cut upgrade from Pagano?
    What big time NCAA head coach can be lured away from a cushy college gig and take over for a steaming pile of shit pro team?

I hear you, you think he's a better d-coordinator than a head coach, but he did take over a 2 and 14 team and went 11-5, he did pull that game out of ass against the Chiefs, then lose to the Pats, now he has no Luck, no o-line, and no d-line, even Vince Lombardi can't make this shit work, would have loved them to upgrade the tight end situation, Doyle ain't going to cut it

stevenash

He gonna have to do it all on RAC cause his cross eyed qb refuses to stand tall in pocket long enough to throw it further than 5 yards down field unless he has a very very clean pocket..

I really like Vikings but really hate Bradford.
    I'm not that in love with Bradford, but Goff is going to be legit, just give him some more time.
    I know he did it today with no pressure, but still, he looked so poised today.

2daBank

I'm not that in love with Bradford, but Goff is going to be legit, just give him some more time.
    I know he did it today with no pressure, but still, he looked so poised today.
    Far too soon to say goff can or can't play, certainly willing to give him a pass for looking bad under the worst coaching staff I've seen in my life in the fisher crew!! Last season.. he has a fighting chance now w a capable offensive mind coaching him up..

More than enough time to know Bradford is, has been, and always will be a scrub.. don't care what his passer rating was last year he averaged about 4 yards thru the air on his passes! Dude hears footsteps even when no pressure around, checkdowns galore, and imo just a ass!!

stevenash

Far too soon to say goff can or can't play, certainly willing to give him a pass for looking bad under the worst coaching staff I've seen in my life in the fisher crew!! Last season.. he has a fighting chance now w a capable offensive mind coaching him up..

More than enough time to know Bradford is, has been, and always will be a scrub.. don't care what his passer rating was last year he averaged about 4 yards thru the air on his passes! Dude hears footsteps even when no pressure around, checkdowns galore, and imo just a ass!!
    I know, I was in Vegas last October when Bradford made my Giants (who are putting to me to sleep right now) look like horse shit.
    I was drinking with a whale and playing poker during the game, he had 2 dimes on Minny, because "you fade NY on the road on Monday nights" And he was right.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know, I was in Vegas last October when Bradford made my Giants (who are putting to me to sleep right now) look like horse shit.
    I was drinking with a whale and playing poker during the game, he had 2 dimes on Minny, because "you fade NY on the road on Monday nights" And he was right.
    I watched Tolzien a lot at Wisconsin, an an alumni, he was never that good, Wisconsin had such a strong running game he just passed off play action to mostly open players.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Take away Luck and Colts have one of the least talented rosters in NFL. Grigson should never work in NFL again....and then the Browns hired him, so technically he still works in NFL if you consider the Browns a real team. Might be a courtesy job for taking Richardson off their hands.

Luck has to be kicking himself for signing long term deal with a team that won't even protect him. The organization is a mess. The owner is a spoiled 60 year old child with a drug habit. The coach should have been canned a few seasons ago. He kept his job because he beat cancer. Not cut out to be a head coach.

Nash- As someone who watched a lot of Goff at Cal, I can safely say he will never be any good in this league. Yesterday was a mirage against a pop warner defense.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nash- As someone who watched a lot of Goff at Cal, I can safely say he will never be any good in this league. Yesterday was a mirage against a pop warner defense.
    I always respect what you have to say, I think with the new boy toy Watkins he now has a go to wide out and Gurley is the guy I'm really high on, maybe I'm overrating Goff, I do see things I like, next week he's got to cross three time zones and have a game in a difficult building against the 'Skins at Fed Ex.

stevenash

Just saying.

2daBank

I always respect what you have to say, I think with the new boy toy Watkins he now has a go to wide out and Gurley is the guy I'm really high on, maybe I'm overrating Goff, I do see things I like, next week he's got to cross three time zones and have a game in a difficult building against the 'Skins at Fed Ex.
    I thought skins were in la? No way rams road favs that has to be in la right?

Worrisome against colts gurley averaged so few a carry.

stevenash

I thought skins were in la? No way rams road favs that has to be in la right?

Worrisome against colts gurley averaged so few a carry.
    I stand corrected, that game in in Hollywood.
    Jets 14 point underdogs Raiders will have that covered by halftime.
    44-10 easy, Carr gets hit nut passes for 360 yards, unless they call off the dogs.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Thanks. The problem Gurley will face all season is stacked lines. Teams will dare Goff to beat them downfield and he isn't capable of that. I like Watkins but until he proves otherwise, he is too fragile to be counted on to produce. Rams OL is not very good either.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Thanks. The problem Gurley will face all season is stacked lines. Teams will dare Goff to beat them downfield and he isn't capable of that. I like Watkins but until he proves otherwise, he is too fragile to be counted on to produce. Rams OL is not very good either.
    Oline stinks. They weren't even seeing nearly as many stacked boxes week 1 as last season and dude still averaged 2ypc against the soft ass colts no less..