slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You are aware he forged his record keeping and admitted to it. Yet he starts posting plays the same day without missing a beat and a certain few get pissed saying people are riding him. I guess if he says he was sorry we should just pat him on the back. He got off easy if you ask me.

i see alot more winners than losers and especially the video plays which he doesn't even have to do pretty neat that he takes the time to make a video , i think everybody makes mistakes and should be given a 2nd chance "Just Win Baby"

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Not sure if there will be 10 opportunities over the course of the the rest of the weekends for the rest of the year...but we can carry that into next year....How about if the video plays don't profit over the next 10, I won't post for a month?

Seems like a no lose situation for ya'll

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Not sure if there will be 10 opportunities over the course of the the rest of the weekends for the rest of the year...but we can carry that into next year....How about if the video plays don't profit over the next 10, I won't post for a month?

Seems like a no lose situation for ya'll
    funny...quit entertaining these losers....they don’t deserve shit...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    funny...quit entertaining these losers....they don’t deserve shit...
    Hey sheep 🐑 boy welcome. You must be a Hillary supporter as well. Let's just hold hands and sing .

slapshot81
    Update your status

Funny is a solid capper but he's not always right i think people get pissed when people post plays and they lose but really u shouldn't blind follow somebody u should see what they pick then see for urself if u like the game do ur own research i find funnys post very useful because he will point out games that i might have missed and will look at them myself and see if it looks good, like i said earlier all i have seen from funny in soccer is more wins than losses seems pretty solid to me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He finally admitted to fudging his record on purpose, said he deserved the crap he was going to get for it, and half the forum including you treat him like a damn martyr.

We get it, you think it's more important to be nice than to be truthful. Hope you understand having that moderator title doesn't make you right, just means some meth head liked your politics probably.
    You outed him and buried him. Congrats. Now you are just trolling and forcing the bullshit that is important to you down everyone elses throats incessantly. It's now boring to most apart from you few daily trolls.

Slapshot is not the first to PM about it. Now he and anyone else that is bored/annoyed by it know what to do if they want it stopped. Don't PM me, hit the report post button each time they think it's an unnecessary troll post.

Who knows Willy, maybe it actually doesn't bother posters. Up to you to test that out if you wish.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

So funny that the Boston bitch is the one that complains....the drunk five figure air bettor...Boston is a fukking nobody

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    So funny that the Boston bitch is the one that complains....the drunk five figure air bettor...Boston is a fukking nobody
    You're not even close to my league there tubby. Small minds think no one bets big. We are out here but you can't phatham it cuz it's beyond your scope. Can you at least understand that.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

BG is prolly a good guy...just bi polar is all...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Nope...a fukking clown

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

No one wanted to get me out of here enough to say over the course of 10 and it isn't profit i'm gone for a month...I will just post the 2 Video plays now...Too bad...If one would have spoken up sooner then it would have been official...BOL

Bostongambler

I am a nice guy, but what I'm bi polar cuz we are calling you out cuz you were falsifying your record? You are a conman for whatever reason you did it.

slapshot81
    Update your status

i will leave yall with an upset winner for sunday

france 9 am nice versus nice versus dijon over 2.5 goals -120 and smaller wager on dijon +395 think away gets home 2-1
    nice last 5 home matches 4 of 5 games all over 2.5 goals dijon last 5 away matches all over 2.5 goals game should go over 2.5 -120 and think there's a chance dijon pulls off the upset impressed with the 8 goals last 4 away matches think they get 2 tommorow, BOL everybody have great year

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I am a nice guy, but what I'm bi polar cuz we are calling you out cuz you were falsifying your record? You are a conman for whatever reason you did it.
    Na...not even close...But I always wish you the best, just like I do to everyone else on this forum..Keep ur head up man, whatever battles you are fighting

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You outed him and buried him. Congrats. Now you are just trolling and forcing the bullshit that is important to you down everyone elses throats incessantly. It's now boring to most apart from you few daily trolls.

Slapshot is not the first to PM about it. Now he and anyone else that is bored/annoyed by it know what to do if they want it stopped. Don't PM me, hit the report post button each time they think it's an unnecessary troll post.

Who knows Willy, maybe it actually doesn't bother posters. Up to you to test that out if you wish.
    Ever occur to you it's just the snowflakes who report posts? You understand, you aren't responding to the will of SBR posters, you are caving to the little snowflake minority who report posts on a gambling forum?

Why is it not important to you that the most viewed handicapper on this site was caught fudging his record repeatedly to inflate it? I get it, views are good for the site and the site pays you for whatever it is you do, but how you can criticize posters attitudes and say jack about someone lying repeatedly for years knowing people are tailing him, and in fact sticking up for him and his thread is a mystery..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

slapshot81
    Update your status

Ever occur to you it's just the snowflakes who report posts? You understand, you aren't responding to the will of SBR posters, you are caving to the little snowflake minority who report posts on a gambling forum?

Why is it not important to you that the most viewed handicapper on this site was caught fudging his record repeatedly to inflate it? I get it, views are good for the site and the site pays you for whatever it is you do, but how you can criticize posters attitudes and say jack about someone lying repeatedly for years knowing people are tailing him, and in fact sticking up for him and his thread is a mystery..
    this guy do u have a dart board in ur house with a picture of funny on it

dlowilly

Na...not even close...But I always wish you the best, just like I do to everyone else on this forum..Keep ur head up man, whatever battles you are fighting
    Oh yeah it's him that has issues. He's probably a miserable person too right?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    this guy do u have a dart board in ur house with a picture of funny on it
    Hey slapshot did you miss the thread detailing what he did or do you just not care?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

community watchdogs should be applauded

if there isn't a badge for those caught, I would say it is the responsibility of the community to let other newcomers aware

hell look how many lost a few hundred on phillyhatas thread yesterday?

luckily I trolled it, who knows how many more would've lost

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

if I create a thread saying inside info, great play, or even post plays I think are +EV...I would HOPE guys come in and give me a hard time so no idiot comes in and thinks its a good idea to tail

Bostongambler

Issues???? Dude you are the one with the issues, and deep ones from your own admittance. SMH...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Issues???? Dude you are the one with the issues, and deep ones from your own admittance. SMH...
    Admittance? What is there now?

slapshot81
    Update your status

Hey slapshot did you miss the thread detailing what he did or do you just not care?
    if u don't like funny so much don't follow his plays don't post in his thread don't talk to him "let it go"

slapshot81
    Update your status

feels almost like funny did something to u so personal u won't let him forget about it , it's not like he stole ur woman, stole ur money is it really that big a deal to keep reminding every day, spreadsheet will show the numbers , just let the numbers talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVwas5vVcw

Bostongambler

Admittance? What is there now?
    In your little apology letter. You blamed everything under the sun.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

In your little apology letter. You blamed everything under the sun.
    NO EXCUSES....U missed it? But you couldn't have....because you were respecting it...then you went back after philly...and still are...then back after me. It is ok though...Please keep going...

slapshot81
    Update your status

i wonder in future if sbr would give posters option make threads private where u can post ur stuff and nobody can say shit

Bostongambler

NO EXCUSES....U missed it? But you couldn't have....because you were respecting it...then you went back after philly...and still are...then back after me. It is ok though...Please keep going...
    I came back at you cuz usually when someone steals, cheats, misrepresents, etc.. and gets caught they feel shame and repentance. You didn't even lose a step . You came right back looking for accolades the same day.

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

How old are you F’n people? Grow the F up and move on.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I came back at you cuz usually when someone steals, cheats, misrepresents, etc.. and gets caught they feel shame and repentance. You didn't even lose a step . You came right back looking for accolades the same day.
    Do what your used to BG....sukking dikk...you truly are worthless as fukk

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Ur wrong again...but it is ok...

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

I'm a 12 year old in a 30 year old body with a 50 year old bankroll

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

What is even more funny...is how many times u cashed on the video plays...unless u were lying about that...cuz the video plays were 10000% up a lot of units...but maybe u just looked at them but never bet a penny...BOL

Bostongambler

Never did sorry. And your word is useless. A cheat, thief, fraud, etc... you lost all credibility pal.

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last