Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Mayweather -350 take it to the bank!!!!!!

I'm over in Ireland. Everybody here on McGregor lol. Best odds anywhere in the world. Putting $350 on it today, might put some on later. I don't think odds can get any better. I'm only worried about some kind of rigged job going down.

Just took it:

https://gyazo.com/ab1475d3e7095dcf464a67e142feb7d1
    Last edited by Ballerholic; 08-20-17 at 12:01 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

rigged very probable

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Mayweather is broke.

If you look at how much money he has spent in his lifetime vs his current situation....

The probability is in your favor I think but based on the above I wouldn't be surprised if he took a dive

But I think if McGregor even got a knockdown it could set up a rematch, so who knows...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hes not going to dive, stop. The guy owns a lot of businesses properties exotic cars and jewelry, so even if his account is damn near flatline, he still have millions in assets

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wow. Haven't payed attention to the odds. -350? Holy hell. I need a 35 million dollar loan. It will be paid back in an hour.

Ballerholic

yea guys, I don't know if Mayweather will dive considering his legacy. Also, fight I think we can agree will be boring, why would people want a rematch? And Mayweather won't fight UFC since he might die in the ring with connor. Anyway, always a small chance, but at these odds it's too good imo.

-350 odds only at Irish bookmaker, around -466 5dimes reduced though.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

I will be pissed off if there is not some sort of rig job or controversy.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

-350 is really alot to lay on a shit-show

better plays on the board at high odds

GL

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

false..Mayweather is -333 at sports Interaction

https://www.proboxingodds.com/

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

This is nuts...Books really need money on Mayweather

grease lightnin
    &

Lol

jjgold

This is far from a lock a lot of funny games are going to happen

Ballerholic

yea books need mayweather money, but sharps are waiting and will pound before fight. IDK, obviously not a lock, but close to it. Also at -350 seems insane!!!!!!! I think Mayweather wins this over 80% of the time.

grease lightnin
    &

-440 at my book

Can US bettors get -333 anywhere?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Approaching same odds when Mike Tyson starting throwing fights.

Mayweather will be -240 for the rematch

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I've said it since the beginning. There's way more at stake here than 50-0, an entire series of fights between Boxing and MMA lays in the balance here. Hundreds of millions. Do you think Mayweather would take a dive for a % of all the future bouts? The way he pisses away money? I'm staying far away from this one.
    Points Awarded:

boneheaded1 gave klemopixx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Bovada carries pretty low odds on the fight too. Don't care to check right now to see what they are currently but they're always the lowest when I see odds breakdowns. To me that shows me that morons are betting McGregor pretty hard

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I've said it since the beginning. There's way more at stake here than 50-0, an entire series of fights between Boxing and MMA lays in the balance here. Hundreds of millions. Do you think Mayweather would take a dive for a % of all the future bouts? The way he pisses away money? I'm staying far away from this one.
    People who say he would risk his undefeated goat legacy for $$$ are retarded period. As in take a dive just doesn't make sense. You're not thinking like someone who crafted 49-0 and by crafted he fought those fights at the right time old de la Hoya old PAC man young canello etc so yeah he'll take a dive for money now makes sense.

If anybody wants a decent bet on this take the over. Mcgregor is tough he can go the distance. Odds of Mcgregor ko'ing a defensive master like Floyd are slim.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    People who say he would risk his undefeated goat legacy for $$$ are retarded period. As in take a dive just doesn't make sense. You're not thinking like someone who crafted 49-0 and by crafted he fought those fights at the right time old de la Hoya old PAC man young canello etc so yeah he'll take a dive for money now makes sense.
    If anybody wants a decent bet on this take the over. Mcgregor is tough he can go the distance. Odds of Mcgregor ko'ing a defensive master like Floyd are slim.
    I was just going to post similar comments. The fact that he can tie Rocky Marciano's undefeated record is more than enough for him to be a tactical fighter. I look for him to fight the same way he did against Paq. No need for him to take any chances.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Bovada tempts dog bettors. It's a suckers book

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Floyd wins inside distance is down to -133 at Pinny...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not a damn chance in hell that he is taking a dive. 0% chance he even thought about it. If anything, he throws millions on himself. Hell, he can pick the round, and throw money on that. Anyone backing Conor should just donate to charity...or me.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Floyd wins inside distance is down to -133 at Pinny...
    I'd honestly be gobsmacked if Floyd gets a KO..the only way I could even remotely see it happening is if McGregor gasses and his legs go and is not able to move later in the fight. Even if he does gas, I don't see Conor going out like that...we shall see.

I see Conor by KO and Floyd by decision being by far the most likely outcomes

To those that think Floyd is free money whilst watching the line plummet, there is no such thing as free money. McGregor has a much better shot than the masses think. Floyd is only fighting because he needs the money(owes IRS somewhere around $30 million). He is the much smaller man and all the pressure is on him.

Conor is freerolling here. If he loses, he is fighting in another man's sport and is no big deal. Either way, he is making over $100 million. If he wins, he shocks the world and adds to his legacy. He just needs to connect flush with the left hand and I think it is possible. Anyone that thinks McGregor has no chance is foolish. Noone is putting much thought into McGregor's power and awkward movement/angles. It's going to take Floyd a few rounds to figure that out and Conor can hopefully connect with something vicious in that time.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Mayweather is broke.

If you look at how much money he has spent in his lifetime vs his current situation....

The probability is in your favor I think but based on the above I wouldn't be surprised if he took a dive

But I think if McGregor even got a knockdown it could set up a rematch, so who knows...
    That is my theory
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

teaserpleaser

Leonard ellorabe (sp) was here in the westgate this morning told me the over was a bad bet so I guess that's out.

He's on record as Floyd ko'ing mcgregor I don't see it but I respect his opinion.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

It wont go the distance.

JAKEPEAVY21

Leonard ellorabe (sp) was here in the westgate this morning told me the over was a bad bet so I guess that's out.

He's on record as Floyd ko'ing mcgregor I don't see it but I respect his opinion.
    Ellerbe is the CEO of Mayweather Productions...of course he is going to say that

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

If a rematch is in the works and it has to be given the amount of $$ to be made, this will end up being a trilogy and these guys will never have to fight again. Just make sure you're not actually paying to see this. There are lots of places offering this fight for free.

Ballerholic

Lol wtf these guys never have to fight again after this match. Also I expect a boring match, who would want to see a rematch anyway? Also I'm sure experts will be able to tell if mayweather throws this and out him in the press

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Ellerbe is the CEO of Mayweather Productions...of course he is going to say that
    Yeah I know

But I don't know what he knows he's in the camp.

Fukk may have to go against the grain and bet it.

Wonder why they think Floyd is going to stop Mcgregor?
    When was the last time Floyd stopped somebody Ortiz what year was that.

teaserpleaser

Underestimating Mcgregor

Man is tough as fukk

And 8 oz boxing gloves are pillows compared to 4oz mma gloves

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

The fact that any of you give a shitt about this circus act means both of these guys are WINNINGGGGG. If any of you actually pay your own money for this....

JAKEPEAVY21

Yeah I know

But I don't know what he knows he's in the camp.

Fukk may have to go against the grain and bet it.

Wonder why they think Floyd is going to stop Mcgregor?
    When was the last time Floyd stopped somebody Ortiz what year was that.
    it's been 6 years since Mayweather's last KO, he has never been a KO guy and as we have seen on way too many occasions, is more than happy dancing around and not engaging with the opponent.

Conor is younger, stronger and has a fighting spirit. He has never been KO'd in his MMA career and has fought numerous guys with way more power than Floyd. I know it's a different sport and 12 rounds but I just don't see this puny little man being the guy that KO's McGregor. I could be wrong but that is the way that I see it.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    it's been 6 years since Mayweather's last KO, he has never been a KO guy and as we have seen on way too many occasions, is more than happy dancing around and not engaging with the opponent.

Conor is younger, stronger and has a fighting spirit. He has never been KO'd in his MMA career and has fought numerous guys with way more power than Floyd. I know it's a different sport and 12 rounds but I just don't see this puny little man being the guy that KO's McGregor. I could be wrong but that is the way that I see it.
    Yeah I know

Think I'm going to bet it I've made worse bets.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

And DeLA Hoya was robbed! That record shouldn't even exist.

1234 Last