5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2864

Hedge opportunity question?

I'm going to my buddies viewing party for the fight Saturday. A lot of MMA guys coming talking shit about how Conor is going to win and they are willing to put their money where their mouth is. I feel a couple of them out and they aren't gamblers in the sense of knowing odds and what they mean, if other words they are talking about straight up bets to win the fight. I'm planning to bring a couple grand to get as much straight up action with these fools as I can.

Now how would you play it? Take the straight up bets and let it ride, or hedge online. I'm probably leaning towards an online hedge just to cover the bets and take just profits off a Mayweather win, Conor win breaks me even.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

IF he is one of your long time buddies....no need to go,to wipe everyone out. Just pick 1 or 2 guys,you don't know,who have the biggest smack talk....and slowly reel them in.!!.................................BO L

No need to hedge if you get great odds......plus,if you hardly know them,are they good for the money?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

If anyone is willing to bet you a couple hundred straight up my god take the bet!

Cash only- on the table (have friend hold it).

I saw two buddies that own neighboring bars wager $500 of comps- of course the McGregor backer did this straight up.... almost have to take the action!

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2864

I already told my buddy he is in charge of the bets, and cash on hand only. His brother in law has been the biggest shit talker and he's excited for me to take his money. I'm not the only Mayweather backer that will be there trying to real these guys in.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

why do I care???????????