teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    And DeLA Hoya was robbed! That record shouldn't even exist.
    Robbed? He used floyds pops if I remember right been a while and still couldn't pull it off.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Underestimating Mcgregor

Man is tough as fukk

And 8 oz boxing gloves are pillows compared to 4oz mma gloves
    Wouldnt matter if Conor wore nothing, he wont be hitting anything anyway.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

My local hooters is charging $50 bucks a seat(thats just the door fee). Absolutely ridiculous for a fight that only costs $100 and should be uneventful. If floyd loses you can bet the fix is in. Theres no way someone who has zero professional boxing fights comes in and beats a guy whos a master of running from getting hit. It would destroy the sport of boxing if a guy who went 49-0 got beat by a guy with no professional fights.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    it's been 6 years since Mayweather's last KO, he has never been a KO guy and as we have seen on way too many occasions, is more than happy dancing around and not engaging with the opponent.

Conor is younger, stronger and has a fighting spirit. He has never been KO'd in his MMA career and has fought numerous guys with way more power than Floyd. I know it's a different sport and 12 rounds but I just don't see this puny little man being the guy that KO's McGregor. I could be wrong but that is the way that I see it.
    I think it's more accurate to refer to Hatton 10 years ago as his last ko

Ortiz was a disgusting sucker punch one two breaking from a hug

I agree, if u are betting mcgregor u have to bet the stoppage. Makes no sense to take mcgregor at +390 when u can get mcgregor inside the distance at like +500

Can't imagine a scenario of mcgregor winning a decision

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    My local hooters is charging $50 bucks a seat(thats just the door fee). Absolutely ridiculous for a fight that only costs $100 and should be uneventful. If floyd loses you can bet the fix is in. Theres no way someone who has zero professional boxing fights comes in and beats a guy whos a master of running from getting hit. It would destroy the sport of boxing if a guy who went 49-0 got beat by a guy with no professional fights.
    That's what I'm seeing other places too, $50

Hilarious

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

congrats on your idiotic wager

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

false..Mayweather is -333 at sports Interaction

https://www.proboxingodds.com/
    that's a 3-way line at sia

• Floyd Mayweather

• Draw
      +3000
    • Conor McGregor
      +250

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'd honestly be gobsmacked if Floyd gets a KO..the only way I could even remotely see it happening is if McGregor gasses and his legs go and is not able to move later in the fight. Even if he does gas, I don't see Conor going out like that...we shall see.

I see Conor by KO and Floyd by decision being by far the most likely outcomes

To those that think Floyd is free money whilst watching the line plummet, there is no such thing as free money. McGregor has a much better shot than the masses think. Floyd is only fighting because he needs the money(owes IRS somewhere around $30 million). He is the much smaller man and all the pressure is on him.

Conor is freerolling here. If he loses, he is fighting in another man's sport and is no big deal. Either way, he is making over $100 million. If he wins, he shocks the world and adds to his legacy. He just needs to connect flush with the left hand and I think it is possible. Anyone that thinks McGregor has no chance is foolish. Noone is putting much thought into McGregor's power and awkward movement/angles. It's going to take Floyd a few rounds to figure that out and Conor can hopefully connect with something vicious in that time.
    I agree a lefty plus that crouched style which like you said can lead to some weird angles/looks that Floyd not used to, basically I think the only shot McGregor has is too basically "go nuts" lol...push, elbow, low blow his azz and put Mayweather off his game. Though of course the odds of Floyd landing 2 haymakers vs McGregor landing 2 is still MUCH MUCH higher so I think he'll still win

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Hes not going to dive, stop. The guy owns a lot of businesses properties exotic cars and jewelry, so even if his account is damn near flatline, he still have millions in assets
    Maybe, but we don't know what the other side of his balance sheet (liabilities) looks like. All/much of his assets might already be mortgaged to the hilt.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    It costs places like hooters way more than $100 to get any pay per view. They get charged based on occupancy. Couldn't agree more about the fight though.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    Maybe, but we don't know what the other side of his balance sheet (liabilities) looks like. All/much of his assets might already be mortgaged to the hilt.
    Based on his history ur probably right

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    It costs places like hooters way more than $100 to get any pay per view. They get charged based on occupancy. Couldn't agree more about the fight though.
    thankfully there's a place by me with no cover charge (point burger bar)
    and it's relatively new and huge, so it's not crowded, they even show the fights over by the go-karts if the bar/restaurant get packed

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    I was just going to post similar comments. The fact that he can tie Rocky Marciano's undefeated record is more than enough for him to be a tactical fighter. I look for him to fight the same way he did against Paq. No need for him to take any chances.
    i have seen guys say Mayweather is gonna take a dive his last ten fight. Not even worth reading their post. Neither Conor nor Mayweather are gonna fix this fight. Only way this would be fixed if it goes to the judges and than u are in Vegas hands. I bet i can already name some of the judges. One possibly that crook Dave Morretti, Other probably that crook jerry Ross or Roth. I forget the other two who i know are crooks. Also is that woman crook still judging fights? So if it goes twelve u will get a Vegas decision not a real decision the problem is finding what Vegas needs. Sure there is a ton on Conor but big money will be bet the night of the fight. Again Floyd wins he can make another 300 million to fight triple G if he wants as long as Triple G beats Canelo. Conor wins he can get 300 million fighting Canelo or Triple G. Nobody is freaking taking a dive here. SBR houses some of the biggest retards on the net.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

King Mo gives a pretty compelling argument to bet on Mayweather:

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/king-mo...fight-mismatch

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Too much money is on McGregor based on line movement. Therefore Mayweather is the best value to bet on.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I think it's more accurate to refer to Hatton 10 years ago as his last ko

Ortiz was a disgusting sucker punch one two breaking from a hug

I agree, if u are betting mcgregor u have to bet the stoppage. Makes no sense to take mcgregor at +390 when u can get mcgregor inside the distance at like +500

Can't imagine a scenario of mcgregor winning a decision
    agree with that

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

FMM +225 by DEC.....everyone leaves happy LOL
    agree with that

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    FMM +225 by DEC.....everyone leaves happy LOL
    i don't like it papertrail

mcgregor would be better off falling on his sword and going down swinging, he knows that

pacquiao was more hurt by the mayweather snooze fest... went from 23 ppv fights to not being able to get on ppv after that

mcgregor doesn't want that

PaperTrail07

He sat there and traded punches with Diaz the second time around and edged a decision....he never layed it on the line there to finish it....Action>Words IMO....McGregor will never box again....he is not worried AT ALL about future PPV when cashing the $ he is.......If either guy even goes down I will be essentially lotto ticket blown away.....FMM does not even fight to KO people lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

mcgregor would be better off falling on his sword and going down swinging, he knows that

pacquiao was more hurt by the mayweather snooze fest... went from 23 ppv fights to not being able to get on ppv after that

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

Great point.

Plus nobodybtalks about the fact that Floyd by ko tko is -160...

He was +1400 to knockout Pacquiao

PaperTrail07

I just really think people are drinking the Kool-Aid a little heavy on this one.....my bet is more of a read of character.....(2) individuals....who created fake bad blood in WWE fashion....Each other is the key to the lotto so they essentially love each other...Both fighters focus is the
    $ and the show.....Mcgregor does not even care if he wins.....FMM does.... Mcgregor has essentially an Iron Chin...FM does not throw to KO....CM wont be landing that magical left, and if he does...its point boxing and FM can take it.....Betting CM a guy that's 0-0 is just as dumb as it gets....and thinking FM with fat Gloves takes out CM and actually gets aggressive seems a little nuts too......be prepared to watch the 2 step and a lot of hugging.....

PaperTrail07

Yeah BC he respected Pac and fought more defensively.......I think CM is younger and has a stronger chin than Pacq and FM will continue to dance....
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Great point.

Plus nobodybtalks about the fact that Floyd by ko tko is -160...

He was +1400 to knockout Pacquiao

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Conor is 0 - 0 as a boxer, to think Floyd is gonna have to throw with any 'serious' power to rock or hurt him is just being delusional. The shots that hurt you in any combat sports is generally when you do not see them coming, that way you have no chance what so ever to brace yourself or try and lessen the impact by pulling away or rolling with the motion of the shot.

I also wouldn't count Conor's chin great, considering how badly Nate hurt him in the first fight, he's also not great at protecting his chin. Do i think Floyd will KO McGregor? No i think he will TKO him, either unanswered strikes or he will retire in his corner due to gassing after getting hit to the body repeatedly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brendon

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

b365 has -334...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

next fight already lined up

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice free 100euros won on this fight. Put a bet on last night and paddypower have paid out on mayweather today.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

Vegas has -500

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by vincanity15 View Post
    Nice free 100euros won on this fight. Put a bet on last night and paddypower have paid out on mayweather today.
    What

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

haha he's joking optional. But man I want to throw another $350 on this fight. Damn guys, actually just checked the line. Mayweather now at -400 at ladbrokes. Seems like -350 got pounded!

vincanity15

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What
    Not Joking. Paddypower the Irish bookies already paid out on Mayweather bets as a winner. I took the winning and put it back on Mayweather again.

"We're no geniuses, but the stats would suggest that the man with the 49-0 record will in fact “do something” so we have paid out early on a Mayweather victory!"

grease lightnin
    &

Yeah ^^^ it's true. Looked it up.

They must have not had much in Mayweather bets lol

vincanity15

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yeah ^^^ it's true. Looked it up.

They must have not had much in Mayweather bets lol
    only 275k euro . 80% of bets on McGregor on paddypower

grease lightnin
    &

only 275k euro . 80% of bets on McGregor on paddypower

Whoever made that call bet their job on Mayweather. Lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Not Joking. Paddypower the Irish bookies already paid out on Mayweather bets as a winner. I took the winning and put it back on Mayweather again.

"We're no geniuses, but the stats would suggest that the man with the 49-0 record will in fact “do something” so we have paid out early on a Mayweather victory!"
    Sweet.

I wonder if they anticipated many people re-investing it like that.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    I know that they have to pay extra to have the ppv but what i dont understand is why anyone would pay that much to watch it when they could get 1 friend and watch it in the comfort of their own home for the same price. Instead of being crammed in hooters with a bunch of people who are over hyped in their tap out t shirts for a fight that should be called the biggest magic show vegas has ever had, emptying your wallets for absolutely nothing.

First 1234 Last