Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

I have a feeling that the police won't be standing down in Texas like they did in Virginia.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

wait, are they skipping Boston?

i'm hoping it can be a weekly thing and we can get some prop bets on the stupidity from all sides

I mean no concussion protocol at these rallies.....amirite?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I have a feeling that the police won't be standing down in Texas like they did in Virginia.
    I think you may be right. They aren't letting the opposite sides get near each other, and battle it out. Especially in Texas. I doubt the antifa, counterprotesters would even want to get close. They may stay home, unless Soros pays them to bus down. Virginia was just too close to Liberals.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    nice work proving you're not an American. More upset by people acting like Americans than the crowd acting like fascists.
    I'm not American. You know that. I'm not upset about anything either side did. I just don't think Nazis should be allowed to march on American streets.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolcanuck79

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah....there was like a whole hundred of them. It was a wild scene.

Please Greaser...don't be a sheep. White supremacist are even more a minority than transgender freaks. Don't believe all the media BS.

You said "tiny little nothings".

When people get ran over for protesting, I think it garners more attention than calling it a nothing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing some skulls get thumped.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm not American. You know that. I'm not upset about anything either side did. I just don't think Nazis should be allowed to march on American streets.
    I'm not Canadien and I don't think it's right you guys have a transgender Prime Minister.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I'm not Canadien and I don't think it's right you guys have a transgender Prime Minister.
    Then apply for Canadian citizenship and vote him out.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    well good thing that never happened. They are not Nazis. That is just silly.

Kermit

well good thing that never happened. They are not Nazis. That is just silly.
    Hitler would be rolling around in his grave if he seen what the 2017 "Nazi" looked like.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hitler would be rolling around in his grave if he seen what the 2017 "Nazi" looked like.
    Good thing no one ever looked like him

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I think you may be right. They aren't letting the opposite sides get near each other, and battle it out. Especially in Texas. I doubt the antifa, counterprotesters would even want to get close. They may stay home, unless Soros pays them to bus down. Virginia was just too close to Liberals.
    Post after post blah blah blah left this, liberal that, Soros this. If there ever was a Fox News talking point u could be the poster child. You say people are obsessed with Trump? Dude take a peek in the mirror. U are so obsessed with the left that it has become painfully obvious that u are having a hard time condemning this white trash. You know it and i know it so who are we bullshitting here? Killing ya to say something bad about this trash.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

brooks85

calling them Nazis is no different than calling the unabomber crazy. Just the media telling you how to feel and think without actually digging into the motives, the reasons.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-14-17 at 08:30 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah....there was like a whole hundred of them. It was a wild scene.

Please Greaser...don't be a sheep. White supremacist are even more a minority than transgender freaks. Don't believe all the media BS.

One of the biggest racist on the site giving us his opinion. If u look close these people are called "white supremacist" to OPie but the other group is freaks. Another guy having a hard time denouncing this white trash.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

yeah unabomber did get a bum deal

fuk the media

another Brilliant man from Chicago like me

I can get down with Ted

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Who's winning in here?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Who's winning in here?
    It's like that movie "The Sandlot" there is no score being kept, the game just keeps going on.
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave Kermit 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    yeah unabomber did get a bum deal

fuk the media

another Brilliant man from Chicago like me

I can get down with Ted
    considering he was one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth you'd think people might want to hear what he had to say especially if it drove him crazy enough to start bombing people. Brilliant person but odd he didn't realize what would happen if he tried changing things by bombing people. For the very reasons he started the bombings and predicted how people would be tricked into becoming liberals he should have known the media was just going to label him crazy and 99% of the viewers would repeat it then not even bother reading his manifesto.

but he predicted what facebook/google is doing to manipulate people's feelings and thoughts before the companies even existed. Guy was way ahead of his time which is why he was ostracized by government/MSM.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-14-17 at 08:25 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Post after post blah blah blah left this, liberal that, Soros this. If there ever was a Fox News talking point u could be the poster child. You say people are obsessed with Trump? Dude take a peek in the mirror. U are so obsessed with the left that it has become painfully obvious that u are having a hard time condemning this white trash. You know it and i know it so who are we bullshitting here? Killing ya to say something bad about this trash.
    Except the fact that I have called the KKK, white supremacists, neo-Nazis morons, fools, and idiots continuously.

But, nitpick my posts. Fox has actually been pretty rough on Trump since the event, by the way.

grease lightnin
    &

calling them Nazis is no different than calling the unibomber crazy. Just the media telling you how to feel and think without actually digging into the motives, the reasons.

He was a paranoid schizo

You have posted like 5 complete falsehoods in one day.

grease lightnin
    &

considering he was one of the most intelligent people to every walk the Earth you'd think people might want to hear what he had to say especially if it drove him crazy enough to start bombing people. Brilliant person but odd he didn't realize what would happen if he tried changing things by bombing people. For the very reason he said people become liberals he should have known the media was just going to label him crazy and 99% of the viewers would repeat it and not even bother reading his manifesto.

Wow. Just when I think you can't get any dumber

You are frighteningly idiotic

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

He was a paranoid schizo

You have posted like 5 complete falsehoods in one day.

Wow. Just when I think you can't get any dumber

You are frighteningly idiotic
    the multiple time proven liar and ignorant child thinks I'm wrong... you're making a great case grease! lol

How many betpoints do you want to lose, again?

grease lightnin
    &

the multiple time proven liar and ignorant child thinks I'm wrong... you're making a great case grease! lol

How many betpoints do you want to lose, again?

No never.

Here, let me prove you wrong for the millionth time...

"His attorneys believe Kaczynski is mad.

So do at least two psychiatrists they hired, who probed the mind of the former mathematics professor and found a deeply delusional, paranoid schizophrenic who was convinced "that every aspect of his existence is controlled by an omnipotent organization against which he is powerless."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...nski122697.htm

brooks85

No never.

Here, let me prove you wrong for the millionth time...

So do at least two psychiatrists they hired, who probed the mind of the former mathematics professor and found a deeply delusional, paranoid schizophrenic who was convinced "that every aspect of his existence is controlled by an omnipotent organization against which he is powerless."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...nski122697.htm

I'd ask if you are really this dumb but I already know you are.

At least you're smart enough to not lose anymore betpoints when you're showing off how stupid you are haha

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    One of the biggest racist on the site giving us his opinion. If u look close these people are called "white supremacist" to OPie but the other group is freaks. Another guy having a hard time denouncing this white trash.
    LOL. I just said all those motherfukkers up there were freaks. I don't give a fukk what color.

Hell...it was a white chic that died, and I'm not even more upset about it. I mean obviously she had no business being there. Race traiting mud shark!

But either way, bad deal all around right??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

grease lightnin
    &

Read the article.

He was Schitzo.

When I look at AI and how technology is affecting jobs, I have often thought about him railing against technology.

Was he highly intelligent? Yes, crazy people often are.

brooks85

Read the article.

He was Schitzo.

When I look at AI and how technology is affecting jobs, I have often though about him railing against technology.

Was he highly intelligent? Yes, crazy people often are.

honestly thank you for posting and embarrassing your IQ level. I find it strange but to each his own, sure is comical on my end.

Last edited by brooks85; 08-14-17 at 09:12 PM.

brooks85

and what is icing on this comedy cake is you, grease, are EXACTLY what he predicted would happen to people.

The proof of this is when you tried to pretend to be a moderate, all it took was simply mentioning "trump" and your mind retarded to that of an emotional child completely void of logic and reason.

It really is like they have you sheep programmed with trigger words that cause you to act like idiots. Trends.

Same thing as how media keeps reinforcing the "nazi' label. They are not nazis lol you silly sheep
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-14-17 at 09:13 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

His attorneys, the psychiatrists, his brother...

Brooks you are actually trying to argue the sanity of the unabomber. Seriously

Brooks would you agree that you're a troll?

brooks85

His attorneys, the psychiatrists, his brother...

Brooks you are actually trying to argue the sanity of the unabomber. Seriously

Brooks would you agree that you're a troll?
    you would be very easy to con, clearly. The fact you can't see how this doesn't support your case at all is very telling on how easily hoodwinked you are.

Hilarious you're trying to argue one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth wasn't sane especially when everything he predicted has come true. Hello sheepy, will you ever wake up, pull your head out of your ass and come out of the pen?

grease lightnin
    &

Brooks is either a mega troll....

......or the next Unabomber

And it ain't funny. This guy is sick

brooks85

^that desperate garbage won't save you from this reality check

and what is icing on this comedy cake is you, grease, are EXACTLY what he predicted would happen to people.

The proof of this is when you tried to pretend to be a moderate, all it took was simply mentioning "trump" and your mind retarded to that of an emotional child completely void of logic and reason.

It really is like they have you sheep programmed with trigger words that cause you to act like idiots. Trends.

Same thing as how media keeps reinforcing the "nazi' label. They are not nazis lol you silly sheep

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I think Brooks might be a good politician someday

great stamina

guy is on pace for like 2000+ posts in the month of August

very impressive power posting

I've never heard of him before this day. But i'm gonna have the tech guys make a badge up for him sometime this week

Bravo sir!

First 123 Last