Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Did they fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by dodo97 View Post
    Mine are graded correctly as wins on the "graded wagers" tab, but some were never credited to my account. They did acknowledge the discrepancy via live chat and said they are working on it.

dodo97
    dodo97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 333

FWIW, my account has been updated and fully credited.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I was just kidding about the money I would never play at 5Dimes
    lol best book for americans, one little blimish. saved money gamblers probably

Warin West
    Have a ball
    Warin West's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    best book for americans
    Do you really think so?
    Within the past week, out of the blue, 5 Dimes has started releasing their overnight line out of order from the Vegas rotation.
    Suddenly, checking their line has become a pain.
    Which was followed by this technical "glitch" a day or so ago that has people scrambling for their bankrolls.
    And you're saying THIS is the best the world has to offer Americans ???

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Warin West View Post
    Do you really think so?
    Within the past week, out of the blue, 5 Dimes has started releasing their overnight line out of order from the Vegas rotation.
    Which was followed by this technical "glitch" a day or so ago that has people scrambling for their bankrolls.
    Hey Warin who are you shilling for man with your 4 posts?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Warin West View Post
    Do you really think so?
    lol i dont need action 24/7 cool your jets bro. ive gotten paid EVERY single time with no stress. thats an A+ for me.

Warin West
    Have a ball
    Warin West's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Hey Warin who are you shilling for man with your 4 posts?
    LOL, you might want to lay off of the conspiracy movies for awhile.

However, what you're implying is correct. I don't hang around here. I'm not even using a custom avatar.
    But I've been using SBR since back when The Greek was available to Americans.

I only post when something TRULY stupid happens, like this latest lockout at 5Dimes. More often than not, when something insane happens, I will pull up SBR to see what everyone is saying but I won't post. It takes something ABSOLUTELY crazy for me to do that: witness my posting about 5Dimes.

And really, it's not just the lockout.

It's the fact that starting about 10 days ago, 5Dimes stopped releasing their opening line in the order of the Vegas rotation. Just out of the blue. Like, you know, someone hired their brother's sister's husband. Gave him a job and forgot to mention that he needed to follow the Vegas rotation.

So now, doing my morning workup has become unnecessarily harder. Not prohibitive, mind you. But, nevertheless, somewhat of a hassle that didn't used to be there.

Then they hit us with the lockout.

Now, if you used to bet at Pinnacle before we Americans got locked out of there, then you know that Pinnacle often did updates BUT THEY ALWAYS LET YOU KNOW IT WAS COMING AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.

Once upon a time SBR used to rate 5Dimes about third or fourth. Today it's rated as number one. IMHO, that's undeserved. Unfortunately, I can no longer bet at the books I prefer. Americans have been locked out of the best books.

In my case, after 5Dimes came back online, I had an ADDITIONAL hassle. Due to security issues, I no longer use Gmail and although I had notified Amazon, my friends and everybody including Auntie Mildred. Somehow I had forgotten to notify 5Dimes.

Which didn't matter, until this lockout. When they decided that, to get through the security fence, you had to respond to an email they would send you. Luckily, yesterday on the phone I actually spoke to a young man at 5Dimes who was competent.

He managed to get me past all of the obstacles so that I could get down my bet on the Cubs. Which was a winning wager that I almost missed if it hadn't been for that guy.

So, yeah. I'm active on SBR. Right now. For the moment. Because, all of a sudden 5Dimes has become a MAJOR PITA. It's like they passed through some sort of dummy vortex and now all you get is craziness when you bet with them.

In a way, it's my fault. I have broken rule number one. They're my only book.

I know there are people who like to chase every last shekel, but as far as I'm concerned, life's too short for that. I think, in the long run, it all evens out. So 5Dimes is my only book. But I don't know. I'm thinking I'd better investigate Heritage. I DID ask for suggestions on that and so far have gotten none.

But, as for your quip. I think you actually meant "the man". And, no, I don't work for the man. I AM the man. I'm a sportsbettor and have been one since 1983. When Roxy Roxborough created Las Vegas Sports Consultants.

I'm not happy when betting is complicated by unnecessary hassles. The work is already hard enough. I don't need jokers making my life even more dramatic than it already is.

Anyway, I had my say . . . and now it's back to work.

filis1
    filis1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

5 dimesnot bitcoin deposit or withdrawal

Does

filis1
    filis1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

5dimes no bitcoin deposit or withdrawal

Does anybody have an idea what is going on? Made a withdraw request 2 days ago and still waiting? Last the whole site was down....please provide any updates if anybody has..
    Thank you

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Anyone having trouble logging in?

First 1234