1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,210
    Betpoints: 3151

    Anyone coming in with 10,000 or more Football bank roll

    If you do of course you'll get respect

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  2. #2
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 25,219

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you do of course you'll get respect
    Probably or pretty close I'm at 7600 as of yesterday

  3. #3
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 2,697
    Betpoints: 48

    I have 100

  4. #4
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 25,219

    But really who the hell needs 10k roll? I can do the same with 5k or 10 k

    Most of my roll stays in my pocket everyday I've been in vegas a month think the most I've had in play on any given day is 4200$ and that was a huge jones/woodley parlay a few weeks back.

  5. #5
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 21,550
    Betpoints: 22

    Hah. I'm trying to somehow come in with $100, and turn it into 10K.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  6. #6
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 15,441
    Betpoints: 7813

    We got games
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017


  7. #7
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 12,276
    Betpoints: 809

    JJ, you have never seen 10K. For some of us, 10K is two wagers.

  8. #8
    Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-10-17
    Posts: 224
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you do of kcourse you'll get respect
    You wont get any respect from me unless you have over $10000 after the football season is over.

  9. #9
    mpaschal34
    World Cup Dominator
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 4,971

    I've got 10000 betpoints.
    Points Awarded:

    chidondollars gave mpaschal34 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,210
    Betpoints: 3151

    Betpoints could be powerful this football season

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  11. #11
    biggie12
    Life Is A Risk!
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 7,238
    Betpoints: 12

    the hype is real

    SBR Founder Join Date: 12/30/2005


  12. #12
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 15,441
    Betpoints: 7813

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017


  13. #13
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 25,219

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    JJ, you have never seen 10K. For some of us, 10K is two wagers.
    For a dude that is supposed to be a member of a big time Las Vegas betting syndicate lmao

    You've never ever posted a ticket

    Ever that I've seen.

    Am I wrong?

    If I am cool

    It's just you talk a lot of shit

    Without any proof.

  14. #14
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 15,441
    Betpoints: 7813

    We are all "nobodys" teaser....
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017


  15. #15
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 25,219

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    We are all "nobodys" teaser....
    No doubt ... I'm like the guy with no name from game of thrones... book managers come to look at my face on the cash out( policy over 2k payout I think)

    I'm no one

  16. #16
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 25,219

    ^^^ seriously that's a weird ass policy when you cash out and the book manager walks up to you then just looks you up and down but doesn't tell you why.

    I found out he has to do that in case the tickets are stolen over a few grand I think.

    First couple of times that shit was weird. Looked like he was mad dogging me.

  17. #17
    paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-07-09
    Posts: 61,338
    Betpoints: 541

    30k

    Savin Lives
    Like a Fuggin
    BOSS 2/13/2016


  18. #18
    Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-30-11
    Posts: 1,220
    Betpoints: 5211

    110k

  19. #19
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,210
    Betpoints: 3151

    I think we'll have a few guys 50,000+

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  20. #20
    JayDr3am
    Beat the line
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 9,430
    Betpoints: 1147

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    JJ, you have never seen 10K. For some of us, 10K is two wagers.
    hahahaha hes back!!!!!!

  21. #21
    JayDr3am
    Beat the line
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 9,430
    Betpoints: 1147

    solid 8

  22. #22
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 3,419

    8,000 and I start with this every year

  23. #23
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 12,276
    Betpoints: 809

    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    For a dude that is supposed to be a member of a big time Las Vegas betting syndicate lmao

    You've never ever posted a ticket

    Ever that I've seen.

    Am I wrong?

    If I am cool

    It's just you talk a lot of shit

    Without any proof.
    Answer me this question. Why should I want to prove anything to you losers? Let's look at this realistically. First, I do not know any of you clowns personally and if the good Lord is willing, that will remain the same forever.

    Next, I can kick anyone's arse in here. ANYONE'S. I was trained to do so and while I am admittedly not as good as I was 10 years ago, the only question is just how long it would take me to wrap your tails around your shoulders. The fact is that I have done things that NONE of you wimps have ever done. Their have been a few fools who actually challenged me. You do not see them posting in here any more. In some cases, you will not see them posting anyplace anymore.

    Next. If you guys would get off your lazy arses, you could see some of my plays by simply looking at my Spreadsheet. The ones that do, either disappear because they have been proven wrong again, or try to challenge the sheet. Dumb arses all of them. I do not see anyone other than JJ posting a spreadsheet, and we all know that JJ is a phony.

    The fact that you have a screen name means that ANYONE can trace you down and find you any time they want to. All these people need is the proper tools and knowledge to do so. Obviously no one in here has that knowledge. I do.

    Finally there is this. I have friends who work for Casino's in Las Vegas. Some of us go back a lot of years. Why should I try to help people I do not like defeat these guys? I could care less if you guys win or drop dead trying. As a matter of fact, I would much rather see all of you air bettors in here drop dead. You are phonies and are totally worthless human beings. As far as the rest of you are concerned, other than wagering on the same teams that I do I hope you lose your arses. If it comes between having you fools make money or my friends business, I vote for my friends business every time.

    So if you lazy arse pu**ies ever decide to earn a living by gaming, prove it to me and maybe, just maybe we can get to know each other. But for the 99% of the phonies who are in here looking for a handout, you can kiss my arse.
    Points Awarded:

    JayDr3am gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    JayDr3am
    Beat the line
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 9,430
    Betpoints: 1147

    the autistic grown up strikes again

  25. #25
    boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-10
    Posts: 747
    Betpoints: 709

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Hah. I'm trying to somehow come in with $100, and turn it into 10K.

    Actually, I've done that (and beyond). It took over 6 years to do but I've done it. Starting from scratch after pulling my roll to pad my house downpayment.

  26. #26
    chidondollars
    president@dollarsnation
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-12-11
    Posts: 728
    Betpoints: 20

    mpaschal it is now 10002,fuk JJ

  27. #27
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 12,276
    Betpoints: 809

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    the autistic grown up strikes again
    Another piece of caca returns to the College Football Site. How much money did you lose last season, and don't even try to lie, you worthless piece of caca. How come you suddenly disappeared last season?

  28. #28
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 12,276
    Betpoints: 809

    I believe your excuse was that you had to work. BULL S**T. But you already know that.

  29. #29
    Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-09
    Posts: 2,349
    Betpoints: 1638

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Next, I can kick anyone's arse in here. ANYONE'S. I was trained to do so and while I am admittedly not as good as I was 10 years ago, the only question is just how long it would take me to wrap your tails around your shoulders. The fact is that I have done things that NONE of you wimps have ever done. Their have been a few fools who actually challenged me. You do not see them posting in here any more. In some cases, you will not see them posting anyplace anymore.

  30. #30
    rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-24-16
    Posts: 274
    Betpoints: 1137

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Answer me this question. Why should I want to prove anything to you losers? Let's look at this realistically. First, I do not know any of you clowns personally and if the good Lord is willing, that will remain the same forever.

    Next, I can kick anyone's arse in here. ANYONE'S. I was trained to do so and while I am admittedly not as good as I was 10 years ago, the only question is just how long it would take me to wrap your tails around your shoulders. The fact is that I have done things that NONE of you wimps have ever done. Their have been a few fools who actually challenged me. You do not see them posting in here any more. In some cases, you will not see them posting anyplace anymore.

    Next. If you guys would get off your lazy arses, you could see some of my plays by simply looking at my Spreadsheet. The ones that do, either disappear because they have been proven wrong again, or try to challenge the sheet. Dumb arses all of them. I do not see anyone other than JJ posting a spreadsheet, and we all know that JJ is a phony.

    The fact that you have a screen name means that ANYONE can trace you down and find you any time they want to. All these people need is the proper tools and knowledge to do so. Obviously no one in here has that knowledge. I do.

    Finally there is this. I have friends who work for Casino's in Las Vegas. Some of us go back a lot of years. Why should I try to help people I do not like defeat these guys? I could care less if you guys win or drop dead trying. As a matter of fact, I would much rather see all of you air bettors in here drop dead. You are phonies and are totally worthless human beings. As far as the rest of you are concerned, other than wagering on the same teams that I do I hope you lose your arses. If it comes between having you fools make money or my friends business, I vote for my friends business every time.

    So if you lazy arse pu**ies ever decide to earn a living by gaming, prove it to me and maybe, just maybe we can get to know each other. But for the 99% of the phonies who are in here looking for a handout, you can kiss my arse.
    Rofl, be careful he must have a particular set o skills...

  31. #31
    Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-17
    Posts: 15
    Betpoints: 48

    [QUOTE=If it comes between having you fools make money or my friends business, I vote for my friends business every time.[/QUOTE]

    I don't really have a dog in the fight, but that is a foolish statement.

  32. #32
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,822
    Betpoints: 1189

    A friend of mine that used to post here, his name was JubilantJohnny. Anyway, he was one of the premier handicappers here at SBR. He would consistently hit 60%+ in the NFL and college football, and over time he grew quite the following. A weekend thread of his would always be near 100,000 views, he was that good at turning a profit and his followers loved him for it.

    I'll never forget that Saturday afternoon, JubilantJohnny was off to another terrific day, when all of a sudden in came BigDaddyQH sauntering into his thread, running his loudmouth like he owned the place. He called Johnny a fake, a fraud, and challenged him to a fight in the desert. He said he would whip Johnny from limb to limb, and then dispose of his body. Naturally, everyone laughed, except Johnny. He realized BigDaddyQH was a goofball, but he didn't appreciate his name being dragged around.

    To make a long story short:

    Johnny flew to Vegas to meet BigDaddyQH to work out their problems.

    Johnny never returned home.

    No one knows what happened to JubilantJohnny.


  33. #33
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 1,910
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Answer me this question. Why should I want to prove anything to you losers? Let's look at this realistically. First, I do not know any of you clowns personally and if the good Lord is willing, that will remain the same forever.

    Next, I can kick anyone's arse in here. ANYONE'S. I was trained to do so and while I am admittedly not as good as I was 10 years ago, the only question is just how long it would take me to wrap your tails around your shoulders. The fact is that I have done things that NONE of you wimps have ever done. Their have been a few fools who actually challenged me. You do not see them posting in here any more. In some cases, you will not see them posting anyplace anymore.

    Next. If you guys would get off your lazy arses, you could see some of my plays by simply looking at my Spreadsheet. The ones that do, either disappear because they have been proven wrong again, or try to challenge the sheet. Dumb arses all of them. I do not see anyone other than JJ posting a spreadsheet, and we all know that JJ is a phony.

    The fact that you have a screen name means that ANYONE can trace you down and find you any time they want to. All these people need is the proper tools and knowledge to do so. Obviously no one in here has that knowledge. I do.

    Finally there is this. I have friends who work for Casino's in Las Vegas. Some of us go back a lot of years. Why should I try to help people I do not like defeat these guys? I could care less if you guys win or drop dead trying. As a matter of fact, I would much rather see all of you air bettors in here drop dead. You are phonies and are totally worthless human beings. As far as the rest of you are concerned, other than wagering on the same teams that I do I hope you lose your arses. If it comes between having you fools make money or my friends business, I vote for my friends business every time.

    So if you lazy arse pu**ies ever decide to earn a living by gaming, prove it to me and maybe, just maybe we can get to know each other. But for the 99% of the phonies who are in here looking for a handout, you can kiss my arse.
    Biggest fraud on the board.
    Your spreadsheet is bogus .
    Still waiting for your Wyoming +10.5 ticket from the Golden Nugget placed on 6/30 FRAUDDADDY .

  34. #34
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 7,588
    Betpoints: 111

    BigDaddy posted his "system" last year.

    Bet giant road faves on the moneyline in CFB and don't ever lose.

    He actually did post this


  35. #35
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 7,044
    Betpoints: 26130

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    BigDaddy posted his "system" last year.

    Bet giant road faves on the moneyline in CFB and don't ever lose.

    He actually did post this

    Greaser, keep bangin out huge ROI on crypto-currencies. Keep it rollin, pal.

12 Last
Top