USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Goater go PRO and soon enough you'll be bleeding SBR dry for freebies just like Philly guy! Salud Pal!
    Ass still hurts bcause you didn't have the upfront flight $

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Well....I def work more than "2 hours a day", so you got me there. But on the flip side...I can goddam sure travel abroad and not worry that if the $300 I was promised is delayed, I won't end up sleeping in an alley somewhere in some 3rd world shithole.

A couple of days delay on a $300 travel voucher and this motherfukker is living a real life version of Locked Up Abroad

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Goater, just a piece of friendly advice. Try discretion next time and PM one the many SBR mods who will get you to the right person so your plight won't play out in front of the piranhas.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Ass still hurts bcause you didn't have the upfront flight $
    I'm taking the family to a 5 star resort on the Guanacaste in a few weeks and didn't really want to go to Escazu

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman View Post
    As it stands now, I'm stranded in Mexico City with no funds for a hotel or a bus ticket home. I have access to other funds when I get home, but I'm really screwed at the moment. Can someone at SPR please help me out?

ByeShea

I work about two hours a day and do whatever I want for the rest of my day. It's not bad.
    "Now, if someone will please send me money so I can get back home to mom's."

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You left 6 figures to make $25k?

Mexicans killing themselves to work here illegally for $12k. Doesn't seem to add up.

Glad it all worked out.
    he probably went there with money already behind him, so that + 25k is sufficient. mexicans coming here with nothing

ByeShea

I make less than $25K per year

but still manage to fully fund my Roth IRA each year.

My lifestyle is more fulfilling and my quality of life is much greater

than when I was making 6 figures selling insurance,

but lavish it certainly is not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mexico in every part of it is run by drug dealers

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I'm taking the family to a 5 star resort on the Guanacaste in a few weeks and didn't really want to go to Escazu

Enjoy your trip. If the resort contacted you and said "gaucho, we are paying for your full vacation" are you "bleeding them dry" or taking advantage of a great opportunity?

Dont be a follower pal. You're better than that.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Enjoy your trip. If the resort contacted you and said "gaucho, we are paying for your full vacation" are you "bleeding them dry" or taking advantage of a great opportunity?

Dont be a follower pal. You're better than that.
    Philly I'm just fukkin with you pal. If someone offers, you should take them up on it, no doubt.

jjgold

There was a mixup with the paperwork with with IVy and Cynthia

Opie had step in

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Goater getting pummeled in here

I get it goater

Goatman
    Goatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    he probably went there with money already behind him, so that + 25k is sufficient. mexicans coming here with nothing
    True, and also, $12K is what Mexicans make in Mexico, not the US. Every illegal I've met in the States made in the $20K-$40K range. Sure, migrant workers make less but it's seasonal work. Living in the most beautiful city in the world on the cheap is something I wouldn't trade for anything. And it's not like I plan to only make $25K forever. I've only been dropshipping for a year. If I want to buy a house in my town, I'd need $400K to $1M USD for something nice. It's a wealthy city (including Mexican wealth), but you can find small places like mine for $400/month including cable, electric, wifi, and bi-weekly maid service. Not gonna bother responding to the prior income stuff, except to say if you're a college graduate with more than 10 years in sales and you're not making 6 figures, something is wrong with you. But 15 years of the rat race was plenty for me.
    Last edited by Goatman; 08-09-17 at 12:38 PM.

jjgold

Is your neighborhood safe though

grease lightnin
    &

Tell em goater

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Id think you'd have garnered more respect here had you just admitted you took a shot at a free trip as opposed to you trying to rub it in everyone's face about your lavish lifestyle.
    Is this for real? You HAVE to be joking philly

grease lightnin
    &

Jaker why Costa Rica for the family trip?

Goatman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is your neighborhood safe though
    Definitely safe, JJ. I'm right next door to a luxury condo complex where lots of wealthy American and Canadian retirees live. My place is cheap because it's small, and the retiree from Colorado who owns the place and lives in the main house doesn't realize she could've started raising the rent years ago. Most people would pay $600-$700 for a studio like mine with all the ammenities.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    jjgold is on top of this
    Unless it is a dikk, baldy isn't getting on top of anything.
    Last edited by shari91; 08-10-17 at 07:13 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Talk about an SBR Hazing on a Rookie... DAAAMMMMN.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold

Heck better off going to Mexico there's no ghetto people there right?

I want to be as far as away as possible from them they've destroyed America

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

welcome to the forum goater and glad you made it home

jjgold

Goat man we expect a lot of good things from you here

I reprimanded SBR Ivy

Goatman

Heck better off going to Mexico there's no ghetto people there right?

I want to be as far as away as possible from them they've destroyed America
    I don't know how you define that term, but I can tell you in my town there's less violent crime per capita than in Phoenix where I'm from. And Phoenix isn't known as a high-crime city. Just like we don't judge the US by the crime in Chicago or Detroit, not all of Mexico is filled with cartel violence. You can't be selected Best City in the World by a major travel magazine with that sort of stuff going on.

jjgold

How is the pussy there is it easy to get?

Goatman

How is the pussy there is it easy to get?
    Very. Way more women than men here, both Mexican and expat. The Mexicans tend to be slightly more conservative than chicks in the States, so you've gotta romance them a bit, but that's alright. I'm not the most charming guy by any means, but I definitely do better down here in the dating arena. The two hottest chicks I've ever fuked were ones I met here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Very. Way more women than men here, both Mexican and expat. The Mexicans tend to be slightly more conservative than chicks in the States, so you've gotta romance them a bit, but that's alright. I'm not the most charming guy by any means, but I definitely do better down here in the dating arena. The two hottest chicks I've ever fuked were ones I met here.
    You can't just whip it out after 5-6 drinks? Because that's all you need to do in the States.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can't just whip it out after 5-6 drinks? Because that's all you need to do in the States.
    this is money's quote on POF

Goatman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Talk about an SBR Hazing on a Rookie... DAAAMMMMN.
    it's alright, Money. I'll take it, particularly from pros. I deserve a lot of it. I kinda like that it's turned into an interesting expat discussion. I do regret my original post, not just because I came off as a broke fuk but also because I may have given the misimpression that I'm ungrateful or unappreciative to SBR for their generous gift and a great event. It was excellent all the way around. I had a blast, learned a lot, and met some really cool peeps, including even Philly, I think. That was after many scotches on my part if I did. The one joker flat-Earther earlier who's a 10 year non-pro calling bullshit on everything from my past career and income to shit he can just google or find in a Tim Leffel book, was pretty absurd. All one has to do is join one of the many expat or digital nomad groups on Facebook to find hundreds of thousands of people living a great life abroad with minimal income. It may not meet everyone's definition of a high-quality life, just like a 30 year mortgage and wearing a tie every day isn't my idea of a great life. To each his own, but don't call something bullshit when you haven't taken one minute to find out for yourself, you know?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

If I was abandoned in Mexico City with no money, I'd go to the nearest whorehouse and see what happens. Some nice girls there would be more than willing to help an American out I bet.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

it's alright, Money. I'll take it, particularly from pros. I deserve a lot of it. I kinda like that it's turned into an interesting expat discussion. I do regret my original post, not just because I came off as a broke fuk but also because I may have given the misimpression that I'm ungrateful or unappreciative to SBR for their generous gift and a great event. It was excellent all the way around. I had a blast, learned a lot, and met some really cool peeps, including even Philly, I think. That was after many scotches on my part if I did. The one joker flat-Earther earlier who's a 10 year non-pro calling bullshit on everything from my past career and income to shit he can just google or find in a Tim Leffel book, was pretty absurd. All one has to do is join one of the many expat or digital nomad groups on Facebook to find hundreds of thousands of people living a great life abroad with minimal income. It may not meet everyone's definition of a high-quality life, just like a 30 year mortgage and wearing a tie every day isn't my idea of a great life. To each his own, but don't call something bullshit when you haven't taken one minute to find out for yourself, you know?
    Goater it was good meeting you as well....like I said earlier, this forum is just for laughs, please don't take it serious. The guys that can travel to these events are pretty much stand up guys.....the rest......well, you can figure out your own opinion.......

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

classic thread guys

thanks for the laughs

jjgold

A lot of good information in this thread

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Goater it was good meeting you as well....like I said earlier, this forum is just for laughs, please don't take it serious. The guys that can travel to these events are pretty much stand up guys.....the rest......well, you can figure out your own opinion.......
    LOL. Look at these 2 clowns making out after both being euthanized recently by the board for their brokedikkedness

Hey Philly....when you finally get home from your 7 layover, 42 hr trip back to Philly via your econo class Spirit Airlines seat...ship your new boyfriend a hundo to go Pro.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123456 ... Last