unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Da'Shawn Hand won't be suspended for DUI arrest over the weekend.....I wonder why?

Guy gets arrested for a DUI and basically won't see any punishment at all. One can only guess it is because they face FSU week one and he needs all hands on deck, no pun intended, to make sure he doesn't get beat again at the hand of another ACC power. Hand is his best defensive lineman so no way he sits him unless they were playing Nutsack State week 1.

But they did place him in a 48 hour inpatient alcohol treatment center. He will receive community service and a police ride along.

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He will also receive a heavy fine that's taken out of his paycheck

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Nutsack st looking strong this year.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He will also receive a heavy fine that's taken out of his paycheck
    Daner, I find this hilarious because you know if Derwin James was found drunk as fuk passed out in his car at 4:30 in the morning everyone in SEC country and ESPN would be called for him to be dismissed from the team, Jimbo to be fired, and sanctions to be given. Instead its a slap on the wrist. Saban doesn't give a fuk

unde0087
    Did we win?

It was great when they asked Saban about the decision he says the punishment wasn't as harsh because he didn't make the decision to drive, when all indications were the guy was so drunk he passed out before he could even start his car. But he tries to make Hand out to be a hero for not killing anyone

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

What a joke.
    Great example being set here.
    Institutional control at it's finest.

Nutsack State...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They need them to win the game

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

we should start a hashtag #NUTSACKST

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Daner, I find this hilarious because you know if Derwin James was found drunk as fuk passed out in his car at 4:30 in the morning everyone in SEC country and ESPN would be called for him to be dismissed from the team, Jimbo to be fired, and sanctions to be given. Instead its a slap on the wrist. Saban doesn't give a fuk

FSU had a strength coach get suspended half a season last year for a similar incident. I think Hand was asleep in a car that wasn't running? I didn't even know that was illegal to be honest. A dui is a dui. Breaking policy for one dude. Mark Richt would have suspended the entire D Line and surprise drug tested the DBs

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

This is a problem...

unde0087
    Did we win?

FSU had a strength coach get suspended half a season last year for a similar incident. I think Hand was asleep in a car that wasn't running? I didn't even know that was illegal to be honest. A dui is a dui. Breaking policy for one dude. Mark Richt would have suspended the entire D Line and surprise drug tested the DBs
    That is correct, he was passed out in the car and it wasn't running but you can still be arrested. It never stated if he had put the keys into the ignition or not but even then where I am from they can arrest you if you are in the back seat of your car drunk even if your keys aren't in the ignition. They still say there was intent, which is bullshit.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Really not a surprise. Only surprise is the cop actually arrested him and didn't give him a ride home. Must have been an auburn fan

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

totally agree, Unde...Alabama should be given the death penalty for lack of institutional control...bunch of goddamn hypocrites that is the NCAA....speaking of which, there are 3 ACC/SEC matchups in week 1!....FSU and Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia Tech, NC ST and South Carolina...evenly matched teams and evenly matched games...it will be interesting to see how this plays out......it would be great if the ACC can pull off the sweep but I'm thinking they take two out of three...

unde0087
    Did we win?

Really not a surprise. Only surprise is the cop actually arrested him and didn't give him a ride home. Must have been an auburn fan

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

So what. Players shouldn't miss time for shit to begin with....

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    totally agree, Unde...Alabama should be given the death penalty for lack of institutional control...bunch of goddamn hypocrites that is the NCAA....speaking of which, there are 3 ACC/SEC matchups in week 1!....FSU and Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia Tech, NC ST and South Carolina...evenly matched teams and evenly matched games...it will be interesting to see how this plays out......it would be great if the ACC can pull off the sweep but I'm thinking they take two out of three...
    Hell ya man, some great games being played week 1, can hardly wait. Hopefully FSU can down Bama, have a great squad. My only worry is if our D coordinator can actually show up. Guy should have been fired 2 years ago. FSU sending 1st and 2nd round picks in the NFL on defense like it is going out of style yet this dipshit makes them look like a bunch of high schoolers. If the defense doesn't show up for that game, he should be fired the second the clock hits zeros. He has no excuses, FSU defense should be scarey ass good.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Put me in Coach!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    So what. Players shouldn't miss time for shit to begin with....
    huh

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Hell ya man, some great games being played week 1, can hardly wait. Hopefully FSU can down Bama, have a great squad. My only worry is if our D coordinator can actually show up. Guy should have been fired 2 years ago. FSU sending 1st and 2nd round picks in the NFL on defense like it is going out of style yet this dipshit makes them look like a bunch of high schoolers. If the defense doesn't show up for that game, he should be fired the second the clock hits zeros. He has no excuses, FSU defense should be scarey ass good.
    yes, especially with S Derwin James coming back!...dude is a flat out beast and will probably be 1st team All-American...he kicked ass and was very impressive in FSU's spring game...only a sophomore, he has the talent and potential to play at the next level.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yes, especially with S Derwin James coming back!...dude is a flat out beast and will probably be 1st team All-American...he kicked ass and was very impressive in FSU's spring game...only a sophomore, he has the talent and potential to play at the next level.
    ESPN's #1 rated player in college football, it sucked when he went down early last season for the year.