1. #1
    CakeDaddy
    PRO
    CakeDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-29-17
    Posts: 141
    Betpoints: 1119

    Poker Now $1/$2 in SBR Poker

    Anyone available for a friendly game?

  2. #2
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Congrats

    I am merely on my phone as I can't afford a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. Good luck

  3. #3
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Congrats

    I am merely on my phone as I can't afford a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. Good luck
    what are you talking about kudi?

  4. #4
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    what are you talking about kudi?
    We are all broke dick homeless non pros man

    Tap Ramen and Cat food

  5. #5
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Undeeeeeeeeeeeee

  6. #6
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    are you going to play funny

  7. #7
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    what are you talking about kudi?
    I can only afford a burner phone with text to HTML/URL etc format

    Don't have anything else, so can't play poker

  8. #8
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    are you going to play funny
    Naww..no points

  9. #9
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Naww..no points
    I am in someone's shed using their unprotected wifi

    Rich neighborhood but only in the sheriff's jurisdiction

  10. #10
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I am in someone's shed using their unprotected wifi
    Steal their tools and sell them for cash pocket money for football

  11. #11
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,241
    Betpoints: 24902

    Caker,

    last time i was in there.. they called me "short stack" and "guppie"


  12. #12
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I am in someone's shed using their unprotected wifi

    Rich neighborhood but only in the sheriff's jurisdiction

    Didn't know it got that bad kudi, fuk

  13. #13
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Steal their tools and sell them for cash pocket money for football
    I am a nice person funny, I just trespass and steal wifi

  14. #14
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Didn't know it got that bad kudi, fuk
    Yeah that's how it goes man

    Neighborhood is on golf course, can sleep in bunker at night

  15. #15
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Yeah that's how it goes man

    Neighborhood is on golf course, can sleep in bunker at night
    I would suggest finding a storm shelter, most courses have them.

  16. #16
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I would suggest finding a storm shelter, most courses have them.
    I enjoy the stars

  17. #17
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Cuddles a good guy. Good capper too. No more drunk bets Cuddles

  18. #18
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 48,111
    Betpoints: 1510

    stop

  19. #19
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Smokey pissed

  20. #20
    CakeDaddy
    PRO
    CakeDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-29-17
    Posts: 141
    Betpoints: 1119

    He doesn't seem happy.

  21. #21
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Cuddles a good guy. Good capper too. No more drunk bets Cuddles
    Can't bet. Have to get the balls off the driving range with no cage

  22. #22
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeDaddy View Post
    He doesn't seem happy.

  23. #23
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I enjoy the stars
    if you lay in the deep rough, it is kind of like a blanket

  24. #24
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    if you lay in the deep rough, it is kind of like a blanket
    Prolly find some of my Pro V's in there

  25. #25
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    if you lay in the deep rough, it is kind of like a blanket
    I just catch the blue gill for bait and then cook the bass over a secluded open flame

  26. #26
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I just catch the blue gill for bait and then cook the bass over a secluded open flame
    Sharp

  27. #27
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I just catch the blue gill for bait and then cook the bass over a secluded open flame
    what do you do when the superintendent shows up at 5 a.m.?

  28. #28
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    what do you do when the superintendent shows up at 5 a.m.?
    I crush the fire and head to the shed because the people are at work and kids at school

  29. #29
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I crush the fire and head to the shed because the people are at work and kids at school
    sounds like you got shit figured out

  30. #30
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Golfing Saturday morning

    Haven't touched a club in a month

    Might shoot 150

  31. #31
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Golfing Saturday morning

    Haven't touched a club in a month

    Might shoot 150
    I didn't play this week, got stung by a bee below the wrist and it swelled up bad. Was stung a shit ton growing up on the farm and it never bothered me but this time it was bad. Couldn't even move my wrist, had to pull out of a tournament Sunday. Probably won't play until next week although swelling way down now. Good luck on your round

  32. #32
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I didn't play this week, got stung by a bee below the wrist and it swelled up bad. Was stung a shit ton growing up on the farm and it never bothered me but this time it was bad. Couldn't even move my wrist, had to pull out of a tournament Sunday. Probably won't play until next week although swelling way down now. Good luck on your round
    Damn bud...that is no good

  33. #33
    CakeDaddy
    PRO
    CakeDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-29-17
    Posts: 141
    Betpoints: 1119

    handicaps? 4 here

  34. #34
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,629
    Betpoints: 24445

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeDaddy View Post
    handicaps? 4 here
    Hack here...maybe a 28

  35. #35
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 28,222
    Betpoints: 781

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Hack here...maybe a 28
    it happened during a round, the only consolation was I witnessed my good friend ace hole 6. Haven't seen one since 2004.

Top