thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston

3-0 +3.4 units in posted baseball plays. I like Houston at -115. Fiers has better numbers at home but he's been dominant against left handed hitter and Philadelphia's lineup with Hernandez healthy and Williams is loaded with left handed players and Fiers is in great form. Nola has been great this year with his off speed pitches, but Nola is still a national league pitcher and Houston's lineup has more power even with Correa and Springer out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Not a bad idea, but it kinda seems like a trap to me at those odds.. Philly lost 2 at home now to Houston, they will give it their best to not get swept..

Houston has been man handling the Phillies in this series so far so they probably win again and sweep though.. Odds are very favorable...

dtd069
    dtd069's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

i like Houston bro

thomorino

I have bet Nola 3 of his last 4 starts and follow him closely being in Philadephia area - Fiers hasnt been as good on the road and Nola is pitching very well - I would agree the line looks like a trap if Springer and Correa were in the lineup - but with both out this line seems to me to be where a lot of people though it would be.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

this team is a mess and this is coming from a philly fan....take Houston here

killerbeast6
    killerbeast6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

Rip Houston

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Like I said seems like a trap.. Take Houston in the next game since they got embarrassed in a 9-0 loss.. They'll rebound hard next game for sure.. To good of a team...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Houston had 3 starters out, and the pitcher batting. Throw Beltran in the outfield, and you have a recipe for disaster.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like I said seems like a trap.. Take Houston in the next game since they got embarrassed in a 9-0 loss.. They'll rebound hard next game for sure.. To good of a team...
    Let's just say I told ya so.. Odds weren't that horrific either in the rebound game.. My best play for the day right here in MLB anyways, thought to bump as I remembered this post of mine..https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/houston...ers-370728106/

X 12 books...

$144.00 $100.00 Win 7/28/17 7:10pm MLB Baseball 971 Houston Astros -144* vs Detroit Tigers (D Keuchel - L must Start J Zimmermann - R must Start)

thomorino

W Yeah Houston had no business being -144 in Keuchel first start back and was lucky to win this game - I wouldn't brag about laying -144 in a game where the team was losing in the 8th inning.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    W Yeah Houston had no business being -144 in Keuchel first start back and was lucky to win this game - I wouldn't brag about laying -144 in a game where the team was losing in the 8th inning.
    I'm not bragging but it was a win, Houston showed grit and heart tonight, they came back and won.. It was a solid win and Houston battled and wanted it, you could tell.. It was a rebound game after being embarrassed..

I just pointed out that they would rebound and win.. Dodger also were down 2 runs late in their game tonight against SF, they also showed some grit and came back and won tonight.. Great teams do that more often then not.. Stros and Dodgers have been the best teams in the league thus far..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll tell you another thing to look for with Houston and the Dodgers.

The Dodgers for example have 30 come from behind wins this season. The most in the league.. Dodgers are a great team to live bet when down a couple runs early on.. Odds are usually very favorable and there is a strong chance the Dodgers will come back and win those games...